Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

How to feel feminine to the next level ? I want to experience this and love my self the feminine way. I want to discuss and get help from my cdh friends. I do continue to dress regularly, but want to feel very feminine so looking for help.

hugs

harley

Anonymous

Removal of body hair (I use an epilator) and moisturizing every morning. My skin is very soft and smooth. I also use polish on my toenails. When I go to work, I put a little light pink lipstick on. For me, this makes me feel very feminine.

Kay

There are so many little physical things I do…

Shaving my legs and armpits, using Secret deodorant instead of Right Guard, wearing a pantyliner in my boxer-briefs, tucking, buying pink clothes, getting facials and manicures and pedicures and using bright red polish on my nails when I’m on vacation…

And being subtly subversive – checking the other box on forms that ask my gender, using Mx instead of Mr. or Ms., using all the pronouns – her, their, him – whatever I feel at the moment.

And the most important are the emotional ones. Like just looking in the mirror and affirming to myself that I am me and that me is not just a man or just a woman, but a joyous combination of both.

Millie

Anonymous

Hi Harley,

That’s a simple, straightforward question, but the answer (I think) is a bit more subtle; you are talking about attitude, and that’s mostly internal.  In order to feel like a woman, look, act and think like a woman.  The “look” part may be limited in daily life, but underdressing is a boost.  A bralette, panties and ladies’ hosiery is a big boost.  I’ve been wearing only ladies’ jeans and tees for over a year, and nobody knows the difference, except me.  You can work on your brows and use a little mascara on your lashes, and a pale pink lipstick (Revlon 600 series) is “passable”.  Clear fingernail polish, and paint your toes; when you bathe, use body wash and Secret deodorant.  When all of this becomes routine, you are well on your way.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Stephanie Flowers
        Ambassador

Absolutely the settle things is always good. Add them up and  Vala a lady about to come out… eventually it will blossom 🌸 into very much more. Looks aren’t everything,  confinance is queen…  what feels right inside our hearts is whats important…  🌷

Hello Harley,

I am also having trouble getting into my feminine side.  LOVE the clothes and shoes.  Wanting to get a makeover and go out for coffee/lunch/drinks too, and hoping that will help nudge me in the right direction.  My fear is I will get all that done and still feel like a guy.  I need to work on my voice, which I imagine will help too.  Let us know how your journey goes and what you figure out to help!

~Philma

[postquote quote=363919]

I’m in the wrong voice boat as well. I try but I’m not in a position where I can practice enough to pull it off.

Having a Brazilian really helps me. If I get up the nerve I want pierced nipples.

[postquote quote=363989]
      Janice – I am thinking of practicing in the car, if I ever get alone in the car again.  Current situation keeps us at home mostly.

Hi Harley Reading all the posts to your question and the answer is all of the above just whats in your heart and sole also helps

Hugs girlfriend

Stephanie Bass

I feel it when I just get the chance to put something on.  I am not working right now, however the SO is working from home. So, getting to be the housewife during the day is out of the question. Right now, I am wearing a skirt with a t-shirt, SO is away, however the kids are home.  Trying to squeeze every minute I can.

-Gloria

Anonymous

For me it is the little things I do that make me feel feminine and special. I keep my legs shaved, love having my toe nails painted. When I dress as Carla and go out shopping I wear matching bra and panties. I enjoy walking through a shopping center just like the other girls, stopping and touching the beautiful garments.  Trying a spray of wonderful perfume.  I love wearing sandals to show off my toes. If the weather is real nice I will take the top off my Corvette, put on my denim skirt, blouse, sandals and all the other things that make me Carla and go for a long drive.

Carla

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

For myself there is one thing.  Wearing a long silky gown with freshly shaved legs.  The feeling of the soft fabric caressing your bare skinned legs as it slides across it.  I love that feeling.  Shaved arms with a long sleeve gown  is even better.

Stevie

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?