Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Stephanie Bass
      Participant
      Registered On: November 30, 2019
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 749

Hi Joyce love the question but as a girl at heart when i look in the mirror my reflection is not a pleasure of sexual desires its a pleasure that im doing a good job of presenting my self as the woman if i were born a woman . Nothing against your feelings for yourself  i love my Stephanie as i love each and everyone of you girls here as a pleasent  site to see as woman from every walk of life . From young to old   White Black Pink Purple Green what ever color we are or nationality it dosent matter we all are women at heart and need love weather its from someone else or self love  sorry to carry on but i love all my girlfriends.

Hugs Stephanie Bass

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Robin Snow
      Participant
      Registered On: May 7, 2019
      Topics: 18
      Replies: 204

Hi Joyce,

I think it’s one of the reasons I enjoy dressing so much.  I love seeing that pretty girl in the mirror.

Robin

3 users thanked author for this post.
      T.J. Byron
      Participant
      Registered On: October 18, 2018
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 221

My girlfriends and I take lots of pictures.We enjoy sharing them on CDH and other platforms.

As a child musician, I have been photographed since I was 8 yrs.old up to now. I loved all our wardrobe changes, sparkling shirts and jackets.

I enjoy different makeup applications, wigs, padding, styles of dressing. Love my different heel colors, styles and heights.

I do have a full length mirror that I get dressed in front. It gives me ” thrills” to develope my look. Kind of like I am going out on stage to a screaming, clapping crowd to perform…one great feeling!!

Love….Dr.T.J.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Brenda Stevens
      Participant
      Registered On: December 10, 2019
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 35

I am just so attracted to women and find dressing as one very sensual and erotic. Seeing myself dressed in lovely silky lingerie wearing lovely silky full cut panties and a pretty lacy bra, lovely silky stay up stockings or nylons and garter belt and slipping a pretty silky slip or nightgown over these and seeing the Girly Me in the mirror and the lovely sensual look of my breasts and that sensual silky feeling of my slip or nightie rubbing over my panties…YESsssssss…I love the GIRL I see in the mirror!

rebekka moore
      Participant
      Registered On: January 7, 2017
      Topics: 75
      Replies: 817

Yes absolutely!

Part, a big part, of the dressing for me is the feeling it gives me.  Especially if I’m going out.  Mind you I don’t dress is full femme mode.   Everything feels different, in a very good way.  Hard to explain but it’s a turn on in many ways!

R

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Celeste Starre
      Participant
      Registered On: June 26, 2018
      Topics: 25
      Replies: 574

Sure.  Crossdressing can be a very erotic experience.

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Regine Rich
      Participant
      Registered On: October 9, 2020
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 74

I do like what I see, but I dont feel erotic stirrings, I just like looking so pretty?

Grace Scarlett
      Participant
      Registered On: July 26, 2020
      Topics: 14
      Replies: 345

Hello Joyce

When grace catches her reflection, she does love what she sees ( most of the time..haha), but it’s Def not arousal. She just looks like a girl who is very happy, contented…..and needs more outfits!!!!!

smiles, grace xx

Jennifer
      Participant
      Registered On: July 15, 2020
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 6

I think it is part of who we are girl. We take pictures and post them some of us way too much but good for them they are in love with themselves and that is what this site is all about. Yes feel good about yourself and post pics to show off your pics. Lets enjoy our female pics you go girl!!! The more pics the better!!

Sa•man•tha
      Founder
      Registered On: January 21, 2018
      Topics: 266
      Replies: 1421

Meh 😅

I’m sorry Joyce, I dont mean to come across as flip.  Check out “autogynephilia theory” ” Ray Blanchard”.  It doesn’t apply to me, in fact I have huge problems with this theory but I see that it does seem to apply to some.  We all start somewhere I guess.  Nothing wrong with that.  I just hope your other respondents will keep their replies “between the lines, out of the ditches”.  Thanks hon 😊

Vanity Fair
      Participant
      Registered On: November 1, 2019
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 13

I admit that I have felt the same way. When I am wearing silky panties and a silky slip or nightgown it is a huge turn on if I see my reflection in the mirror. I am attracted to femininity and everything about being a girl. Even if it is me or another cross dresser.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.