Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am sitting here composing this dresed in my lovely new floral three quarter length skirt,a navy short sleeved top,mid heled court shoes and natural tights.It feels so right.I know I am lucky to be Roberta most days but I am particularly contented and feel very much like the woman I should have been.

Xx Roberta

Oops posted this in wrong forum.Apologies.

hello and welcome to C.D.H. i know how you feel when dressed up as a female. i do all the time. wish i could stay dressed up as a female, i feel more human

Emily
      Lady

That is a feeling that is hard to beat! Never tire of it! Enjoy every experience and opportunity to be who you were created to be.

Janine
      Lady

My feeling of being girly happened to me when I was on vacation in Marathon Florida .I went there because I had heard that it’s Transgender friendly and I wanted to see what it’s like to live as a female for the entire time I was there. I did the shopping and dining things dressed en.femme without as much as a second look. I went sightseeing on a bus tour with lots of people and interacted with them all the while dressed as a girl on vacation. But I wanted to do more than what I’d done. I wanted to meet a man who I am attracted to and have sex with him like a girl dose .On the night before I was leaving to go home I met a man who was interested in me. We went to a club and had drinks and danced. At the end of the evening we had gotten to know one another better and on the way back to my motel I sat next to him in his car. I could see a bulge in his pants and knew that he was hard because of me. Taking a chance I put my hand on the bulge and I could feel the heat coming from it. I gave it a little squeeze and it sprang to life m I unzipped his fly and unbuckled his belt then reached in his pants and pulled his penis out of the fly. It was long and hard with a drop of pre come seeping out of the end of it. I touched the drop with my finger and put my finger in my mouth and tasted seman for the first time. It was salty but tasted devine .I bent over and put my mouth on his penis and began to lick his shaft .After I had licked every inch of it I opened my mouth and began sucking on it lightly and put my hand on the shaft where I began stroking it with my hand and sucking on it with my mouth. In

A

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?