Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi ladies,

Today I had one of the most amazing experiences in my life. I felt sexy!

A few weeks ago I went to Torrid in the Tucson Mall for some tee shirts. Bought two and I like them. A wonderful store, by the way.

I decided I wanted a few more in some different colors so off I go to their 11 AM opening. I’m a size 0 in their world. I wanted a cowl neck, just like my other two. Well, they only had one, a dark red, somewhat dusty red.

For some reason I asked Maritza if they had jeans in for fall yet. She took me over to the jeans section and there were plenty. Style wise I selected dark blue with a straight leg.

Size 16, too big. Size 14, too big. Size 12, just right! I walked out to show Maritza with my bright red toenails looking good. Okay, time to pay and go home.

The first thing I did when I got home was to put on the new tee shirt with jeans. The jeans fit perfectly. Ladies, I have a great ass! The legs were skinny, and the legs were cuffed. Put on my flip flops with wonderful toes sparkling (thanks to Lynn at Elegant Nails in Oro Valley).

Ladies, for the first time in my life I felt sexy, not sexual, but sexy in a way that I guess only women can feel when they look good. It was a wow moment. It was a wow day.

I told Patty, my fabulous therapist, that I didn’t know where all of “this” was going, except that I am open to possibilities, whatever that might be. We’ll see, right ladies?

With love, affection, and friendship to all of you,

Diane

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Isn’t Torrid one of the best!! That’s where I got my dress for the class reunion. Their size 00 and 0 fit many of us shorter CD’s the shoulders fit most of us born male. At first sight the prices look a little high, but almost every thing is on sale.
      Cassie

Wow girl getting to feel sexy a super bonus yea for you girlfriend.. I do get close to that once in a while and wife says i look sexy sometimes as Stephanie puts on the nines for a at home dress up time ..

Stephanie

Diane.  This is wonderful, it truly was a trifecta day for you to feel pretty, sexy and confident.

Susan

Thank you, Susan.

Confident? Tentatively confident though.

Diane

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Well congratulations on such a fabulous day! Shopping in person can be such a rewarding experience, and ultimately one can have an experience like you had.

I’m sure many women do have this feeling, after all that’s one of things about being a woman looking good and feeling beautiful and maybe just a bit sexy too.

That’s one of the addictive things I’ve found about dressing up, all the beautiful clothes one can buy, and perhaps look very lovely in them too. Not that any of us ever understand this, but it’s something which certainly keeps bringing me back to buy more lovely clothes.

I bet you’ll be back to the store, if not that one a different one sooner rather than later.

Amy

Anonymous

Good for you, Diane.  Enjoy.

Anonymous
      Duchess

Hi Diane, Haven’t formally met, I’m Jocelyn. I’m so jealous. You felt, experienced in public, the holy grail. I hope to get to know more about you. As we celebrate your divine day. I have inspiration to get out there and shop. I’ve been a bit apprehensive lately, insecure. So true, the possibilities are endless

Love xoxo

Diane –

Very happy for you, what a wonderful experience.  And then to go home and feel loke that must have had you walking on air.  Enjoy yourself.

XOXO
      Suzanne

It is such a rush sis to be out in skinny jeans with painted nails glowing from your flip flops. Add a nice girlie top and you feel so sexy that your face will glow too.

Deborah, I have a question to ask you. I’m off to work out, so after that, and I will do so with a PM.

Diane

Glowing? I would love it!

Congrats on your Torrid shopping and purchases, Diane. Every lady deserves to feel sexy and hopefully you’ll continue to experience that feeling.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Congratulations Diane! Wow, that must have felt so great!

I hope you can have many more days like that.

💕Lara

Good evening Lara.

Believe it or not, I’m another good “great to be a girl” day.

I ordered some capri jeggings from that fabulous fashion house, Chez Amazon. Lara, they are the most comfortable item of clothing I’ve EVER worn.

This girl just had to order another pair. What I’m wearing is black, I ordered denim. Guess what? Due on August 25th!

I’ll live.

Lovingly,

Diane

Lara Muir
          Baroness - Annual

Oh aren’t leggings great! I got a little carried away last winter, I bought a bunch. They are so comfortable, I wore them almost every evening until it got warm enough for short shorts.

Some things are so worth the wait! Enjoy those capris!

💕Lara

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?