Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”> I am really down right now. I have recently lost a friend, a mentor and a father figure and I am really feeling down right now.</p>
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>This man was more of a father to me than my  adoptive father.  If I close my eyes and try to see my father, his face is who I see.</p>
      <p style=”text-align: left;”> I try to stay behind the scenes, after all he was my best friends father not mine.  My job is to ensure that my friend doesn’t lose it. Tonight was hard, tomorrow will be the burial, that will be harder still.  I need to be there for my friend, I’m not sure I can hold it together.  I will try my best, my friend and his father deserve that much.</p>
      <p style=”text-align: left;”></p>

Pattie
      Lady

Sorry to hear all of that hun! Take care of yourself. Your friend needs you just as much as you need your friend.

Hi Jillian, I am very sorry for your loss, Hugs, Michelle

Rose
      Lady

I’m so sorry for your loss, Jillian. I understand the desire to be there for your friend, but do find time to mourn for your loss, too. Mourning this loss isn’t doing a disservice to your friend or his father; it’s showing what a terrific man he was by making an impact on your life – because he chose to.

Hang in there. Today is going to suck for you. But you’ll make it through as best as you can. We’re all here for you if you need us, of course.

Anonymous

Thank you so much, Rose, Michelle and Pattie. I appreciate your support and love. We buried Charlie today and I was able to honor him one last time.

The enduring lesson I learned from him was “help”. Find someway to help and then do that to the best of your ability.

I was asked to serve as pallbearer so that’s what I did.

Now it’s time to continue my life keeping him in my heart and memory.

Thanks again girls, much love

Jillian

Rose
      Lady

*hug*

It sounds like Charlie will have quite an enduring legacy, and it’ll be well-earned, too, from the sounds of things. Be well, Jillian. About 20 years or so ago I experienced a loss very similar to yours. It’s tough, but like with most losses, soon the pain fades and you’re left with wonderful memories and great stories to tell.

Leonara
      Ambassador

Hi Jillian
      I too lost a very good & close friend . His passing was a great shock to everyone who knew him..I can relate to how you are feeling now.
      I hope your friend’s memory will inspire you as I will remember my friend and keep his good example in my heart
      Leonara

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?