Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Feeling really comfortable today working from home and almost fully dressed except for makeup/wig. Cute midi length black dress with lace shoulders and sleeves, bra, panties, and black pantyhose with black ballet flats. I feel really relaxed. I have to be on camera for a meeting so I threw a regular men’s dress shirt over the top for that and nobody will know I look like a woman from the neck down underneath.

I can’t describe it since this is so new to me, but it feels really comfortable and makes me feel less stressed. Also my wife said she liked my dress so that was a plus. She’s starting to become more and more comfortable seeing Alice. She does have a clear boundary that Alice will not be in the bedroom which I have no issue accepting, although I would love for that to change sometime…

Hi Alice,

Sounds like you are enjoying your day!

Alice

Hi Alice

The calming effect of being able to dress as who we are is big for many of us. Getting positive responses from our SO’s is always awesome too, glad you had a good work day from all of it.

Hi Alice nice to meet you . Having the support of a wife is so special and rewarding . Im one of the lucky ones as my wife is very supportive and allows Stephanie to visit most anytime she wants .But never out of the house  she says my attitude is much better as Stephanie  and I agree. So Stephanie gets bedroom time every night as going to bed I usually sleep in panties and a night gown with a heavy splash of lipstick im a red lip girl so I love it every night I sleep as a girl and wife lets me snuggle with her as two school girls on a cold night He He thanks Girlfriend.

Stephanie Bass

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?