Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Carmen
      Lady
      1. Feeling awkward about this all now. I know dressing feminine (not full time) is what I really want but it’s not accepted by my wife. I still underdress but I want to dress in front of her, I want to dress with her , I desire that part of a relationship with her. I am feeling shameful about it to the point I stopped shaving my legs chest stomach underarms and private area and grew a beard just to make me look more the part of what I’m expected to be, but that’s not what I want. I want that ability to express those feelings and share them with her. It’s really frustrating not having the freedom that some of you ladies have. I just don’t know if I should give up or continue this way. It seems pointless because either way it’s not me or what I want. Any advice ladies?

It’s selfish to want only what you want – and that goes for ladies who do not accept cross dressing in their husbands, tell them to keep their body hair and any other unreasonable demand that wouldn’t stack up the other way around.

Yes, marriage is about compromise.

It is not about laying down the law for either party.

The problem is not cross dressing.

It’s attitudes and perceptions.

Everyone has a right to self expression, and this should be worked on – your rights are not secondary to your wife’s desire to have a trophy husband who ticks every box and does nothing that might upset her.

Some tension is necessary to drive a relationship, in my opinion.

Like strings on a guitar, the right tension produces beautiful music, maybe using Western diatonic structures such as I, IV, V to build deliberate tensions in the harmony that drive to resolution in the final cadence.

Not enough tension and the sound is unmusical.

Too much and the strings snap.

Cross dressing is a need for us, not an elephant in the room, and we should work towards this, respecting our wives feelings, but at the same time  respecting our own.

Failing to do this is damaging to mental health and the relationship, in my experience.

Yours may be different.

I just think it’s important to make a stand for who you are, anticipating and dealing with the consequences.

If you take no risks, you stay where you are and never move on.

Love.

Laura

Anonymous

Laura your words are truth. 💕💋 Katie

Wow Laura. That is articulated so well. And I agree with you so that makes it better yet.

Hugs, Carmen,
      You are in difficult situation, and Im very sorry for you,
      There are a lot, who will not accept, us, unfortunately, in my limited experience, this isn’t something that will go away(the needing to Dress), so, as Lisa stated so beautifully, sadly, it is simple but brutal, you will have to really think about this, and make your own decision, on what you do, be true to yourself, or make your wife happy.
      I wish you all the best, I sure don’t envy you
      Huge hugs, Regi👩💕

Anonymous

Carmen, it’s like I was reading my own story. The feelings,  the wants and desires. I see this same situation echoing across the site. Then I read how some spouses are totally supportive and understanding. I’m coming to the sad conclusion that if I truly want this that my relationship is probably not going to survive. At least in It’s current manner. So what are we to do? I’m not sure but I have to come to terms with how much this is a part of me. I sincerely hope your marriage can survive and adjust. 💕💋 Katie

Hi Carmen

There is nothing that I can add that has not already been said her but all I can do is wish you the very best of luck with the difficult decisions you have to make.

Samantha x

Carmen
      Lady

Thank you Lisa for responding unfortunately she doesn’t accept my underdressing but has known I’ve done it in the past. Once I wore her bra in front of her during sex, I do have quite a bit of breast tissue and she was surprised how well it fit, but her response afterwards was she didn’t know if she should laugh or be angry. Before her response I was so elated that it was happening but then let down with her response. We did have a few difficult conversations about bras panties hosiery lipstick and things like that she had found I had but nothing led to her accepting. She does joke at times that my boobs are almost as big as hers and I imply about a bra but the conversation never goes in my favor. Yes your advice does make sense but difficult to be positive it has been a long time wrestling with trying and giving up. You responding at least for the moment gives me a glimpse of some relief. I just need to surround myself with  more positive people like you who can have an impact on me with life experiences in these matters.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?