Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      1. I love to cross-dress been doing it for years I like to dress all the way makeup perfume high heels I feel feminine I love to feel feminine

Same here honey.I live being feminine

Hi Joel nice to meet you  and you can go by your girly name here as i see you profile says Debra i hope thats right hun .And you have come to a wonderful place to be your self and meet ladys from all over the world. some to just chat with and many to make lasting friendships with. So settle is read some forums and posts and when comfortable with us please join in with some comments and ask some questions. Theirs lots to learn here from clothing to makeup to asking everything you ever wanted to know about being a girl . so sit back kick your heels off and enjoy your time here we are supportive to everyone who comes thru these doors so dont be scared about anything as we really dont bite  well some girls do be careful (he he) just kidding . You are part of a big and wonderful family so welcome sister . And again nice to meet you and hope we can chat sometime

Hugs Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Joel the feelings we get when dressing is so exhilarating.  Putting on a dress then looking down at our freshly shaved legs in hosiery. In our pretty heels,  makeup,  hair all done and or course a splash of your favorite perfume. Well certainly do feel the femininity just bubbling inside. Nothing is better 😌

Stephanie 🌹

Diana W
      Lady

Joel, I couldn’t have put it any better myself!  Dressing up and feeling feminine is the best stress relief there is!

Hi Joel,

Welcome, I enjoy the same.

Alice

Hi Joel, Teralynn here! Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people! You didn’t provide much information in your introduction post and I could not find a profile page on you! Perhaps you are shy or don’t want to put too much information about yourself on a website that is accessible to the public for anyone that becomes a member. However you did put enough information in your introduction post to show us that you belong here. Anyone who does not love feeling feminine will not get what mtf crossdressing people are all about! They might as well join a sports web site! Joining the site and getting a lot out of it is entirely two different things! To make the most of your membership you really need to get to know some of the members! Read some of the articles and posts, ask questions if you have any and stay as active as you can! Otherwise, you will have a tendency to drift away and not get the things you thought you might when you decided to join!  Your CDH sisters are friendly, accepting and supportive!  So interact with them and you will never regret it! Also putting a little information on a profile page would probably be a good idea! The more we know about each other the easier it is to interact with each other! We don’t ask for bank account or social security numbers. Just a little bit of information about your crossdressing journey so far and why you decided to join CDH should be more than enough to get a few conversations started. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I so understand that. I’ve been wearing stockings, pantyhose and bras since I was 4. I never wanted to be a girl, I just wanted to look like one and wear all the wonderful clothes.

Welcome, welcome!

Happy Hugs

Diane

Rose
      Lady

Hi Joel (or perhaps more fittingly Debra) , you have joined a lovely community of girls here where everyone can share without fear or anxiety thoughts and feelings about being femme and womanly. I for one just love to dress as a woman as much and frequently as possible – it feels so normal and natural – and sexy too. Enjoy!

Rose xxx

Rosiebeth
      Lady

I do love the feeling of satin panties, the silky sensations of hosiery and the clicking of heels hitting the floor and that cool breeze of wearing a dress.   It all makes me feel so feminine and yes it relieves stress.
      hugs

Rosiebeth

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?