Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Back in late March my employer asked me if I wanted to telework.  I jumped at the chance, but not for the obvious reasons. Such as saving 3 hours, 100 mile commute every day, or the wear and tear plus fuel cost I’m saving. No, I was elated because I could be Annette all day, every day, and all night long. The first thing I did was hair removal including arms and legs painted my toenails. I do fingernails at least twice a week.  I started a beauty routine using, moisturizers, body washes and lotions on a daily basis.

I love wearing pretty nightgowns and waking up feeling very soft and feminine.  I slip out of my nightie and put on panties, bra and either a nice dress, or skirt and blouse.  I wear sandals, clip on earrings and give myself a spritz of perfume.  Annette is now ready for the day. I work, cook, clean, do wash and every other daily routine as Annette.  I’ve let my hair grow to my shoulders.  After two weeks living as Annette I realized while doing the wash that almost everything there were woman’s clothing. I also decided I needed two more bras and a few more panties. So off to the store in drab and made my purchases. The cashier started to talk to me about the pretty bras and panties I was purchasing saying how nice it was of me to do the shopping for my wife’s (I’m a widower) intimates. She seemed excited. I just nodded in agreement and thanked her but so much wanted to tell her they were for me. I could never pass as Annette.  Body and bone structure won’t allow it but I’m very content to stay closeted in my home.  For me it’s all about feeling like a woman, feminine.  I go out in drab but I change back to Annette as soon as I get home and before I do anything else.  I dress on the weekends too.

I’ve worked very hard to act, move, and walk like a woman, even sitting to go to the potty since March.  After dressing continuously for almost 5 months, it feels very normal and very comfortable being Annette.  I love wearing a bra and panties and walking around my house wearing just that feels very girly. Half of my closet and drawers are Annette’s.  Dressing now in drab now feels uncomfortable and feel as if they don’t fit right.  Annette’s cloths feel soft, comfortable and fit me well.

Last Thursday while teleworking there was a knock at my door.  I went to the door and actually started to open it when I realized Annette cannot answer the door.  I called out and told the neighbor I was on a conference call and couldn’t talk now but would get back to them later.  I feel so much like the lady of the house that it seemed perfectly normal answering the front door as Annette.  I’m not sure where this will all lead but I feel both my mind and body are changing in a more softer way after dressing continuously for so long.  But it all feels great!

Hi Annette Nice to meet you and what a wonderful situation you have there for work hope just no conference  calls to which you need to be face to face . You are so lucky to work as Annette im envious and really happy for you stay safe girlfriend

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi Annette,

A job which lets you be yourself full-time is a blessing….lucky girl.  I’m retired, and with a supportive wife, so I get to be Bettylou almost all the time, now, and I feel the same as you about having to change to drab.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Thank you Stephanie.

Thank you Bettylou.  Our drab cloths are of a heavier material, scratchy, and fit very differently than women’s cloths.  And for me they do not make me feel masculine.  I’ve been buying women’s clothing for a long time and everything I have fits me well.  They are soft, and give me a feeling of femininity with the different materials and all the colors and styles.  It’s great you have such a supporting wife, good for you.

Hi Annette,

Nice to meet you.  It must be wonderful to work from home and be able to be yourself.  Welcome.

Alice

Hi Annette

So nice to meet you and what a wonderful story thankyou

XXX Paula

I am in a similar situation.  I have been told to work from home since mid March.  I have dressed en femme for part of every day, and only a few days completely without my breast forms.

I have been taking almost daily walks through my neighborhood en femme, and doing a lot of my shopping en femme as well.  Unless I have a doctor appointment, or I go where I will definitely be recognized, I have been going out en femme.  When I go out as a male, it is in women’s jeans and an androgynous top.  I have sleep safe forms, so I have been sleeping with them most of the time as well.

Occasionally I have video meetings where I need to be seen, and for these I will wear an androgynous women’s top.  I have learned how to hide a skirt below camera.

Despite all this, it still feels good to occasionally ditch the breast forms and go flat chested for a while.

Hi Annette. You are so right falling into the fem world  is just to easy because it just feels right and natural. My clothes situation is about the same its mostly fem clothes My wife is beginning to give me her little hints that i maybe going a little more than she would like. I came home with a really cute pair of pretty blue shorts that were on sale and of course i had to buy a top that matched not to mention the sandals i could not find on the shelves anywhere so i ordered on line. . Its not going to be easy to get back into male mode when i have found what is so comfortable and right for me. It has been such a lovely four months . At the very least i know what i was feeling my whole life is right. Pretending to enjoy dressing and acting like a man can be my contribution to the family i love. That’s the only way i can think of it that makes sense. I just have to keep my mood in check.

Luv Stephanie

Yea I have been living en femme mostly during this virus lockdown and getting into male clothing is a drag when we are so use to enjoying clothing that is comfy and soft

Dressing full-time since March has become so normal, I really need to be more aware of it when I’m dressed while out.  I already had a close call in August at home answering the front door. I could never pass so I don’t even try. However, now that the cold weather is here and I need to wear a jacket when I go out I’m a little bolder. Going shopping or anywhere for that manner, I now wear panty, bra, knee-highs, girl jeans and a long sleeve women’s knit top.  I do change from flats to my sneakers, and like to give myself a little spritz of perfume before leaving the house. I have three different tops I’ll wear out that are not too feminine.  I’m also tucked so the whole experience if so comfortable and yes I feel very much a woman even though I’m presenting as a man.  Today while checking out at the food store, I noticed the woman bagger was staring at me and smiling. After I placed all items on the belt and moved forward with my cart, she commented to me what a very nice top I had on. I forgot to zip up my jacket before entering the checkout line so she saw the entire top. Probably noticed I was wearing a bra too because the outline does show through the top some. I was so relaxed and comfortable because of how she spoke to me, I replied to her without even thinking that, “Yes, it’s very comfortable and pretty.”  She simply smiled and said she thought it pretty also, and wished me a “have a nice day” when I left.  She seemed very nice, soft spoken,  and obviously knew I was wearing women’s clothing. It was a positive experience for me and I hope I have more like that.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Maybe sometime soon you’ll let Annette answer the door and share her with others.  Even if you won’t pass some will be happy for you.

Sandy

You are practically jumping out of my phone screen with joy and excitement!

And That makes me happy as heck for you Annette!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?