Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello all. First of all let say how much I appreciate this site and how I love hearing the stories and comments from all the girls here.

But that’s not me …. While I’ve been dressing and loving women’s clothes since I first tried on my aunt’s old prom dress, it just isn’t my lifestyle anymore. Age, living in a small town and disapproval from my wife (whom I love and respect) have made it more trouble than it’s worth.

So how do I cope? Well, men’s underwear became a thing of the past YEARS ago and I love to wear camis and pettipants under my work clothes. It’s not ideal but there you go. Most of all I love bras … I love wearing them when I can but I love, love, LOVE bras!

But I have a dilemma. We will be moving and I have way too many bras, 40D and 40DD both soft cup and underwires. I can only take my favorites (Elila 1303 and Triumph Doreen plus a few sundry extras) so I have to rehome the rest or they’ll go in the bin.

I don’t know if any of you girls can help but that’s my dilemma.

Again, I do love coming here to hear the successes and tribulations. My journey was a long but I think typical one and it’s always nice to read happy endings.

Samantha Elizabeth

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Samantha.

I’m a bra lover too and its a shame you live so far away because we are the same size and I never have enough bras. Hopefully you can find someone locally that would want them or some lucky gurl will find them in the local thrift store.

If you can use them I’d gladly ship. I just can’t bear throwing them!

Anonymous
          Lady

I sent you a PM

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Samantha Elizabeth,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

HI samantha, too big for me, and a pity that you are removing items you love.
      We have to work with our home situation. Lonliness, is worse.
      At least you have some memories to mull over.
      Best Wishes
      Jane

Mostly it’s just a question of storage space. We live very small so I just have to be more selective … I just can’t have one in every colour! Seriously, while it’s hard to pass them on it makes no sense too have so many bras I just never (or very seldom) wear. Better to share than hoard.

Hi Samantha,

Welcome to CDH.

You could donate the bras you decide not to keep to Dress for success or a women’s homeless center.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Samantha welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome Samantha! I find under dressing very helpful in coping too. I wish you luck in rehoming those beautiful bras. If you don’t get any takers here, keep the thrift stores, and shelters in mind.

Hugs, Lara

I did first consider our local thrift store (we have no shelter nearby) but this number of bras, all the same size, would have overloaded them. It being a small town and my wife and I owning a small business, it might have raised eyebrows. The size is suspiciously like me and quite obviously not like her.

I have found a home for them here on CDH. These will probably not be the only things to go as I do that massive task of minimalizing the things we will take to our new home.

Thank you all for your love and support.

Samantha

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?