Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls……please try to answer question for me.  What does “feeling sexy” mean, exactly.  What does it mean to you?  Thank you for your replies.

Lady Veronica

Hi Lady V ….I never really put much thought in to this question before, I guess as a man I never felt this way.  But, I think for me it starts with feeling confident about me…who I am as a person, then a nice outfit and getting my makeup right just enhances that feeling and shows it off to other people.

the word feeling sexy.   guess you can say dressing up as a female and passing as one and being pretty, sexy meaning you look fabulous, pretty, very lady looking. wearing a pretty dress with nylons, bra, perfume,ear rings, mid length wig, necklace, eye shadow, mascara, heels. being pretty is being sexy to a man word

Anonymous

Hi Lady V, feeling sexy to me is wearing a cute babydoll nightie after dolling myself up and watching a romcom wishing I was the girl having the men chase me.

For me, “feeling sexy” is all internal for me. Its how i feel in my head.

I feel sexy when I am in my most complete, feminine mode, where my skin is smooth and soft, my hair is cascading down my back, my make up and nails are perfect, and I am wearing my favorite perfume and something so completely feminine that I absolutely forget that I was not born a woman and feel the overwhelming peace and contentment of just being who I have always dreamed to be.  If I am with someone and can see that look in their eyes when they are with me that says, “I’m happy to be here with you,”  so much the better.

I’m not sure how to answer this question. I do know that the more I dress up I feel  better and more sure of myself and more complete. If that means feeling sexy, it gets better all the time.

Hi Girls….thank you for your input on my question.  I have tried to break the phrase into it’s two words to define.  Feeling and Sexy.

Feeling….physical/mental reaction to a stimuli.eyes, ears, smell, touch, internal quesiness, taste.

Sexy…..now here is where we break down. Sex is a physical re-action to above stimuli, one becomes aroused, interested and just plain “Horny” Is this what “feeling Sexy” means. If you are pleased with the way a new dress looks/feels and do the twirls and think….I look sexy….what is the feeling….happiness, joy, pleased with your self???  But not sexually aroused. It is a conundrum mixed up in an enigma. My head is starting to hurt….so I am going to give up on this one…..where is my valium…..

Lady Veronica

Being genderfluid, I find that when I’m in femme mood, sometimes when I dress I feel a sense of peace and wholeness come over me, and that’s it.

Other times I have a strong urge to find something flirty and extremely girly to wear. These are the times that I feel very sexy. I walk around the house to feel the swish of the skirt or dress, look in the mirror at my legs (bare, knee socks, pantyhose, or stockings), and feel the feminine side change the way I walk and do mundane things such as cooking or house work.

I think there is a sexness to any dressing for me.

Talking to a couple of lesbian friends of mine, they talk about how great it feels for them to put on a dress and feel the sexiness of that experience, so it seems like it’s a very authentic part of my genderfluid nature to feel sexy en femme.

As I explore this aspect of myself, there was a temptation to diminish myself for feeling sexy when en femme, and relegate it to fetish motives. My life coach is helping me to accept the sexiness and sexual stimulation as part of the entire experience of being genderfluid and expressing my powerful feminine side.

It’s taking a while, but I’m learning to celebrate this sexy part of being in my feminine expression.

Anonymous

By “sexy” I think mean “feminine” but I get such a glow when I’m dressed that it must be more than that. When I’m dressed I feel attractive and just plain good. Does that equate to “sexy”?

For me feeling sexy is picking out a bra and panties with cute outfit and wearing them at home in private and casual

Ronnie Me
      Lady

For me dressing and being femme makes me feel pretty. When im dressed and my wife starys touching and kissing me is when i feel sexy.

I would say feeling sexy is a sense of confidence that you look good, feel good, and find yourself getting acknowledgement from whomever your “target audience” might be that you are desirable and interesting.

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

To me it means loving yourself and not allowing someone else’s yardstick of beauty make you feel less than you are.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?