Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      While I have not had a clear picture in my mind, with regards to the outcome of my dressing, i can say I have not been discouraged
      my wife does not disagree with my dressing, nor is supportive  (my body, my right)
      I do wish that we could follow this together and maybe we will…
      in the last year I have dropped 100lbs of high stress and overworked weight and feel that my dressing is related to my feeling better about myself
      so looking forward to setting goals and exceeding them
      Soibahn

Hey, hopefully your wife might turn supportive. If no, at least she doesn’t disapprove. Not sure how long she has known or anything, but if it’s pretty early in her knowing, just ease into with her and she may become supportive. I’m lucky that mine is and it is something we get to share.

thank you Ruby

that is so great that your wife is supportive   did she recognize the gurl in you before you did?

my next subject to broach with my wife is makeup skills

i’ve been strictly panties for over a year and female jeans for 10 months,  so she may have recognized it more than i and was waiting for me to bring it up

she paints my nails (I try)
      and we have a shop that does my pedicure with themed nails every three weeks

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Soibahn, This is certainly the place to start learning more about what your looking for and  to reach for those goals  . To understand and better ourselves in everyway becoming very the ladies we feel like being. Relax, get comfortable and enjoy exploring our site and soon will be looking forward to hearing from you and your experiences in this wonderful world we have embraced . Happy to welcome and very nice meeting you and another Canadian from Ontario.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Soibahn!

Hi Soibahn !

Welcome to CDH !

I only have one pair of women’s jeans so far. They are Loft Jeans and I do love the fact that the denim is so much stretchier than my men’s jeans. What are you favorite brands ?

Hugs

Autumn

my Kenneth Coles are probably my go to jeans right now, then my Levis

I’m still mixing it up with shorts from Reitmans that go to just below my knee and my short shorts

i don’t wear male pants, except for dress pants at the moment… and i’m actively looking to change that

I am working up to exchanging shirts for blouses and tunics, but that may take a bit and may only be worn at home

Hi, hello, and welcome to CDH! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Welcome Soibahn to CDH. I’m glad your here.

Amanda

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome Siobhn! This is a great place to explore and hear some of our experiences, and you will find us very accepting, whatever form you find yourself.

Amy

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?