Welcome to the CDH Josie!

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Terri Anne Knoan
      Ambassador
      Registered On: February 7, 2018
      Topics: 32
      Replies: 1262

Hello Josie,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Lara Tucker
      Lady
      Registered On: September 29, 2021
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 953

Hi Josie,

Welcome to this heavenly community!

There is a lot of support, and acceptance here,

💕Lara

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 26, 2017
      Topics: 35
      Replies: 6279

Josie It’s wonderful you’ll   found us and to have you here with us in this wonderful community. Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on  as they journey through their experiences in going out more dressed. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Tara Ryan
      Lady
      Registered On: April 20, 2021
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 512

Hi Josie,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you, I hope you make lots of new friends here.

There is a lot of good support and advice here.  Myself, I am in the process of moving to full time with the support of my wife and family. It has taken a lot of discussion and soul searching but we agree that it is the right thing. I am happy to share experiences or just offer any support I can, please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Stephanie Green
      Lady
      Registered On: June 23, 2022
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 107

Welcome to CDH, Josie.

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Christina Isme
      Lady
      Registered On: April 8, 2022
      Replies: 280

Well hello I have been full time girl 👧 since I was 9 till now at 62 and I have been enjoying it. We all started at different times and are different stages but you can get with the girls 👧 and see what they have to say

Tamara
      Lady
      Registered On: July 22, 2022
      Replies: 15

This is a fantastic place for love and support. The women here are great and have a wealth of knowledge . I’m Tamara and living 24 7 as Tamara openly. I’ve been out living as my true self 3 years now. My mental health has never been better I love my self and have found happyness. You are going to find out about your self and this is the perfect safe place to do it at. Congrats love ❤️

Susan Talbot
      Lady
      Registered On: June 28, 2022
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 163

Josie welcome to CDH.  It’s a wonderful place and the ladies have been super helpful and kind.

Susan

Stephanie Bass
      Hostess
      Registered On: November 30, 2019
      Topics: 24
      Replies: 3739

Hi Josie Nice meeting you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member girl you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from girl ask many questions from all these wonderful ladies telling there stories about there journeys down there femme road in life..  So when you are comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Josie as she travels down her girly road in life also..  As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world here to build long lasting friendships with and girl we all are just a click away he he .. So again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Lauren Mugnaia
      Duchess
      Registered On: November 1, 2021
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 254

Welcome Josie, from one member who has gone the transition route. Feel free to ask any questions. 🙂

Hugs,

Lauren M

Paulette Parfois
      Duchess
      Registered On: November 17, 2021
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 457

Hi Josie, and welcome. I think you are approaching this wisely, especially when considering transitioning. I have friends who have transitioned, and others (like me) who are quite content with remaining the way we are, but enthusiastically exploring our feminine side at every opportunity. The common thread as I see it, is we all made choices we felt were the best for us. That is why I am happy to see it is YOU deciding your future, not someone else trying to influence you. I think by taking this thoughtful and deliberate approach, you will find happiness regardless of which way you go in your journey. I will be interested in hearing how things are going over the coming weeks. Hugs, Paulette

Alice Underwire
      Lady
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Topics: 94
      Replies: 5239

Hi Josie,

Welcome to CZdH.

Alice

BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador
      Registered On: September 21, 2018
      Topics: 1850
      Replies: 288

every one of us was new once…

welcome to CDH.

Manager BillieJay

Sandy Honey
      Lady
      Registered On: February 24, 2021
      Topics: 23
      Replies: 458

Welcome Josie! Lots of wonderful girls here with a ton of great information and support!

Kelly English
      Lady
      Registered On: July 10, 2022
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 89

Welcome Josie! So glad you stumbled upon us! I think you will find this a very welcoming affirming community of sisters.

Besitos!

Kelly

Fredrika Jones
      Lady
      Registered On: February 24, 2021
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 411

Seems like you’ve already got good support, and you’ll get a lot more here – welcome to CDH!
      Fredrika Jones

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.