Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I know I shouldn’t say this to myself, but I I feel ugly, or just that I’m just some weirdo who put on there sister clothes and makeup behind her back.

Anonymous

Oh Rose, we are our own worse critics.  Sometimes there seems to be a vast chasm between what we want to see in the mirror and what appears in reality.   It may help to don your clothing, pop on some lippy and not bother to use a mirror: just be yourself and feel beautiful.  I see from your photo that you are still youthful and slim with pretty eyes so you have so much potential to be gorgeous.   It is not weird to want to be true to yourself.

*hugs* Jasmine

Anonymous

Rose,

You are NOT weird. You’re practicing!

Anonymous

Hello Rose,

You’re certainly not ugly or weird, but it’s ok to feel this way sometimes everyone does from time to time. Yesterday I put my skirt on and said “what the heck am i doing”  I’m a guy. I simply had the feeling and it passed. Just have the feeling and it will pass with time.

Sincerely;

Lisa

Echoing Lisa and Jaz below, we all have our ups and downs… we all tend to be our own harshest critic.  I looked at your picture and quite frankly, you have beautiful features…lips, eyes, cheekbones, wavy hair.  With more practice with makeup, you could be quite stunning.  Sounds like you are having a tough internal struggle as to where you want to take your dressing.  Only you can answer that with honest self reflection but you have all of our support here.

Many hugs,

Anne

The pink fog is not always consistent, and the desire to dress does sometime come and go. Mirror reflections can be a downer when not presenting fully enfemme. Usually from the neck down is enough of a stimuli when not using a wig or make up. The five senses make the wheels go around, the rest is your imagination.

Hi Rose,

I feel the same way at times. Its the society pressure of whats supposed to be normal I think we feel.

But at the same time its no big deal if a girl wears guy cloths.

I am 54 and just started cross  dressing about a year and a half ago.

I am enjoying my cross dressing so much and being honest with myself about who I am.

Life is so short and you have the advantage of youth and your health .

Even if we do this in private be honest with yourself and don’t feel ugly or weird your none of those things.

Your a beautiful young person be proud of who you are and enjoy your feminine side .

The more I do the more I enjoy myself.

Were proud of you and thanks for sharing your feelings.

Patty

Hi Rose. Don’t get discouraged!  A wig makes a huge difference. Hair style is affected by the shape of your skull and numerous other facial idiosynchrosies. How about going to a pro wig shop for a fitting, then go to a professional make-up artist. I think you will be amased at what they will do!!!

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

It’s okay. I wore a lot of my sister’s clothes too. These days I have a handful of my own dresses and leggings. You’re a lot more normal than you’d think, lots of guys are like you, like me; it’s easy to feel bad about it all rather than fully accepting, but it’s not where the good work is.

Knowing yourself is the beginning step, and it rolls along with knowing how the discovered self now interacts with the rest of the world on a day-to-day basis. Work on accepting and knowing yourself, and whoever you are, is valid without the need for any judgement. As you are is good, no more and no less.

I refuse to let my unsightliness spoil the delightful satisfaction I get from crossdressing. While I may never “pass” as a woman, may never go out in public, I derive welcome comfort and encouragement from reading the Forum topics and articles posted by other gurls just like me.

Being a continuing member of CDH has helped me renounce the notion of being a “wierdo.”

Anonymous

Beauty is inside.

You are who you are, and we’re all a bit weird. That is all the human race – no 2 people are exactly alike, not even twins.

They’re only clothes, and they’re the clothes you feel happiest in. What is wrong with that?

Plenty of women are no oil painting to look at, but talk to them, and the beautiful person is revealed.

Don’t hide yourself away!

Love Laura

Hi Rose!

From my subjective point of view you’re gorgeous and should hold your head high!

That said, you’re in good company feeling the way you do about yourself; plenty of GGs as well as trans/CDs have similar issues with self-image, regardless of actual looks.  In many cases it’s actually the beautiful ones who struggle most.

I know it’s easier said than done, but it’s important to embrace and accept Rose for who she is: a person with her own needs and personality independent of appearance.  If you cultivate confidence in every aspect of yourself it becomes a little easier to take an honest, objective look in the mirror… chances are you won’t find perfection but you will find a beautiful girl smiling back.

You should get a makeover.  As I get older I feel more passable.  There are some women who could easily be confused for a cd if they walked up and spoke in a deep voice.

Anonymous

You’re not ugly or weird. We’re all beautiful in one way or another. What counts is whether you’re happy.

My fem side is totally within me.  To look at me, one will say “just another bloke”.  Little do they know whats inside me.

It’s taken me somewhat by surprise how bigoted many members of the LGBT community can truly be, particularly when it comes to the “T” part of the equation.  For an organization that holds the ideal of acceptance and tolerance, it’s amazing how intolerant they can be at times, particularly when the dreaded topic of religion is broached.

I know I’m spouting the same sort of broad-stroke generalizations here and not every member of the community is like that, but seriously… as Jack Nicholson said, why can’t we all just get along?

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?