Tagged: 

Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello so nice to meet you here all the way from Germany. I discovered last September 2022. Something really changed in me. I discovered my soft, pretty and delicate side of myself. It felt so lovely. I started to buy some clothes but through trial and error making many mistakes. I have got quite good at it now.
      I must say although i am male and can live comfortably with that gender card I simply love dressing up and even go to bed these days in female nightwear. I am here on this platform to make friends and patiently learn, with one day the aim of being “passable” in a shopping mall or at gatherings. I need your help on this girls.
      I am very polite + understanding and with my small but cute frame i wish to contribute to this wonderful platform. In some ways because of my size 165cm and 65 Kilos I fit now little effort into dresses and skirts. maybe i have rose-tinted glasses. You can judge LOL. . Thank you girls kiss from Fiona.

Welcome, Fiona…you’re going to LOVE it here….I joined less than a week ago and already feel “like family”…ENJOY….!!!

Hi Fiona welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet to my wife, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you, there are lots of girls on here from beginner’s to full time girls who dress 👗 24/7 we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone we are all sister’s on here X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hi Fiona welcome to CDH, its lovely to meet you.

Everyone is so friendly, kind and supportive here I’m sure you’ll love it. I’ve only been here 6 weeks or so and have made lots of lovely friends.

Happy to chat any time.

Much love

Helen xx

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome to CDH! I like your name

Green and Black LOL I wonder if there are more Fiona colors out there= LOL

Harriette
          Lady

Welcome to CDH, Fiona!

Recently, I met a sales clerk with the real name of Emerald. A beautiful name.

Hallo Fiona und herzlich willkommen! While my ‘Paulette’ last name is French, my male last name is VERY German. But since I have just exhausted my limited German vocabulary, allow me to welcome you to a place where you can make new friends easily and share your adventures in confidence. It has certainly been a welcoming place for me. I have been fortune to get together with several of the friends I have met here at CDH, and we have had wonderful times going out and about and doing “girly’ things. I hope you will have an opportunity to do the same. By the way, if you go to my ‘Public Photos’ I have one posted of me in my dirndl. I have more in my ‘Private Photos’. It was one of the few sessions where I was able to create cleavage without a breastplate. Hugs, Paulette

Thank you Paulette. It is great to see so many wonderful kind and thoughtful people on this platform. I will certainly later today have a look at your dirndl (very German) and let you know what compliment i can give you. Take care hugs from a new German sister! x – Fiona

Hi Fiona,

I’m relatively new here as well, in the UK and would like to say it’s been a really nice experience so far, it’s so nice to be able to say the things that are on your mind. A lot of the time we probably feel there is nobody to talk to, but please feel free to chat, and I speak on behalf of everyone that from what I’ve experienced, most girls will be glad to exchange stories and life experiences, it’s very liberating.

k8t xx

AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome Fiona

I think you will find  CDH to be a very helpful resource to help you discover things about yourself and to make new friends who enjoy crossdressing as much as you do.

hugs

AnnaBeth

Hi Fiona,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Fiona nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  Now girlfriend as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from so many ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road in life..  So when you get comfortable  with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Fiona as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Now girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away from you..  So girlfriend again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Fiona and welcome to the CDH family. I’m glad you could join us.

Rose

Anonymous

Hello Fiona … welcome to CDH from a recently-joined (UK) member … this is truly a global community where you will get lots of support and advice when you need it … I wish you well in your new ‘journey’ …
      Adrienne xx.

Hiya Fiona, Donna here, I am Irish and I live in Holland. So nice to meet you here on SDH. I found your story and I decided to write to you. I am surprised that you only started dressing so recently, I have been crossdressing since I was very young and I believe that is the same for most crossdressers. I was so young when I discovered my interest in female clothing etc that I can’t actually remember what was the trigger for my unconventional hobby, but since you have only begun recently, I am curious about what motivated you to take this step.? Was it a latent feeling that you suppressed or ignored for years or is it actually just a recent discovery and development. Welcome to the world of crossdressing, you are probably lucky that you didn’t go through the childhood and teenage years of self questioning, shame, denial, fear,etc I’m looking forward to hearing your answer. Cheers my dear, xx Donna

Thanks very much Donna. I will send you some answers to your questions as i find my way around. I have a little Irish in me hence my name!

Hello Fiona, and welcome to our merry little band on the LGBTQ spectrum.  I hope you enjoy yourself as you explore your feminine side and how rewarding it can be for your soul. There are plenty of very knowledgeable (I’m not really knowledgeable myself. Yet.) girls here who will be happy to answer any of your questions. So, just feel free to ask, it’s very safe here!

Hugs, Jill

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Fiona welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Fiona,

*Please excuse my long delayed Greeting*

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Fiona.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?