Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      My name is Felicia Mars and I am a TG/gender-fluid crossdresser in the outer Boston region of the U.S. I have been dressing since I was the age of 4 and possibly even earlier. Essentially Felicia is now a bit of an on and off obsession which takes over my life at certain moments and then she leaves again.
      This journey all began when I was three or four and being so young I can barely grasp any of the details. The most of what I remember is wearing the stockings and/or pantyhose around the house. My mother even took pictures of me reading while sitting in them on the floor. She made no judgement and clearly let the door swing open wide on my curiosity which grew with each and every sensual memory. I find it fascinating that I gravitated toward crossdressing and putting on women’s garments at such an early age and I continually will read almost anything which touches upon the subject. What I clearly remember at this time was a sense of the sensuality of hosiery. The feel upon my skin. The pleasure and the luxury of it. They were such beautiful and innocent moments.
      Now here I am in mid-life struggling to come to terms with it all but loving this at the same time. I continue to evolve and learn and I feel this is a great gift to be cherished.
      I hope to meet friends and travelers in this journey.
      FM
      Anonymous

Welcome, Felicia

Thank you for sharing!

I believe that CDH will be a marvelous resource for you.

As someone who is open-minded enough to continually “evolve and learn”, you’ve certainly

made the right choice by becoming a member.

I hope our paths will cross.

PM anytime.

🙂

Thx Jonni – same!

Hi Felica nice to meet you and im happy you joined us girls here. I see your married and hope someday you will be able to discuss this part of your life with her. It can be very rewarding to have wifes or SOs in your passengers seat when on this journey . Sometimes the road will be bumpy and not allways smooth but comfortable to drive  , Lots of girls here to chat with and to become friends with also lots of reading to do as forums and posts from girls like yourself trying to make heads or tails of these feelings which is a wonderful part of yourself . please get comfortable with your self and with all of us and ask questions read forums get girly when you can again thanks for joining us .

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Felicia

welcome  ,  happy to have you join with us.  Certainly a place to discover cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this. When these feelings start to bubble it doesn’t matter what age we are but what really matters is experiencing  a place to better understand and with other’s like yourself to enjoy our love for dressing.

Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out from advice to the emotional feelings we are experiencing .Make friendships and feel free to contact us if there’s anything that you may need. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.

Stephanie 🌹

Hello Felicia!

Yes!  It is a great gift to be cherished!  I am so glad you said this!  It is special and wonderful…hold it to your heart and love who you are.  You are beautiful, inside and out, Felicia.

Yes!  Beautiful and innocent moments!  There is no right or wrong to it, it is who you are, who we are, who any who wish can be.  Open your heart to the beauty inside of you and a world of beauty will open around you!

Welcome, Felicia, we care about you!

💗Sophie!💗

Stephanie Flowers
        Ambassador

“Open your heart to the beauty inside of you and a world of beauty will open around you!”

So so true 🌈

Hi Felicia, Teralynn here! Welcome to our wonderful online community! You apparently have been crossdressing for a long time Luv beginning in early childhood. For most crossdressing people it always comes down to “why do I do it?” Unfortunately most of us will never know! Even though the need to do it will be with us all of our lives! You indicated that you have read a lot about possible reasons. It may be nothing more than you liked the feeling of nylon pantyhose and other feminine fabrics on your body. As far as I am concerned that is a good enough reason to crossdress! But there are many legitimate reasons why crossdressing people dress. If you have never heard or read an article about “cell memory” as a possible reason and would like to know more send me a private message containing the words “cell memory” and I will send you some information on it. As a member of CDH, you now have an entire online community of crossdressing people to interact with. You can ask all the questions you want to, share experiences and make a few friends and so much more. So stay active on the site and get to know some of our members and you will never regret it! If I can ever be of further service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi Felicia,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Thanks Sophie, it truly is a gift.

Thanks all for the lovely comments and for welcoming me to CDH.

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH, Felicia.

Anonymous

hi Felicia, welcome to the community, you are not alone, everyone here  is in the same or similar situation,  walking and learning about this world of crossdressing, meanwhile we are meeting new friends and opinions that can surely help us to face our  feeling and realities

kisses a lot Felicity

Welcome Felicia. It is wonderful to here your story and to let you know we are all here to support each other.

Welcome Felicia!

Anonymous
      Lady

What a wonderful introduction. Thank you.
      Cody ❤️

Hi Felicia welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’ve been dressing since i was about 8 or 9 years old i started dressing in my older sister’s lingerie, I used to get them from the laundry basket and put them back when I’d finished dressing so no one noticed ,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?