- December 19, 2021 at 5:42 pm #591182Catherine DicksonParticipantRegistered On: January 22, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 95Has thanked: 246 timesBeen thanked: 719 times
Do any of you lucky ladies whose wives allow you with them when dressed attempt a fem voice when with your wife? That seems like it would be very off putting.
- December 22, 2021 at 5:53 am #592428
- December 20, 2021 at 12:01 pm #591481Chloé RianLadyRegistered On: September 4, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 74Has thanked: 143 timesBeen thanked: 369 times
I was just thinking about this the other day and wondering if there was a thread in the forum about it.
While I do have increasingly more feminine mannerisms when dressed, I haven’t tried out a fem voice yet, either with my wife or in private. I’ll probably give it a shot sooner or later though.
I’m still trying hard to remember how to sit properly like a lady when I’m in a skirt or dress!
- December 20, 2021 at 10:24 am #591446Stephenie DerickBaronessRegistered On: July 9, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 127Has thanked: 1277 timesBeen thanked: 509 times
- December 20, 2021 at 3:05 am #591292Kimberly BeeLadyRegistered On: August 11, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 65Has thanked: 1230 timesBeen thanked: 297 times
I do try to soften my voice which isn’t easy as my natural is quite deep, I also have quite a broad Lincolnshire accent which makes it worse . I have watched videos about feminising my voice & I end up sounding like Micky mouse. As I’m a lone worker so I do practice while at work
- December 20, 2021 at 2:06 am #591286Connie TwirlLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2021Topics: 16Replies: 601Has thanked: 1084 timesBeen thanked: 2749 times
I have enough problems looking like a girl, let alone sounding like one! I have tried, but it comes out like a Monty Python sketch.
Spam, spam, spam, lovely spam……..
- December 20, 2021 at 6:59 am #591360
- December 20, 2021 at 2:00 am #591284Regine KellyLadyRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 44Replies: 1470Has thanked: 20365 timesBeen thanked: 7016 times
- December 19, 2021 at 11:53 pm #591270Natasha TaylorLadyRegistered On: February 6, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 49Has thanked: 115 timesBeen thanked: 264 times
- December 19, 2021 at 6:45 pm #591202Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 46Replies: 1267Has thanked: 336 timesBeen thanked: 4651 times
- December 19, 2021 at 6:35 pm #591198Abbie NormalDuchessRegistered On: June 13, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 663Has thanked: 1351 timesBeen thanked: 2762 times
I’m flirting with it a bit but I’m still not confident myself. Sometimes with certain phrases it comes out but she’s good with it so far.
— Abbie 🥰
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Abbie Normal.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.