Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Do any of you lucky ladies whose wives allow you with them when dressed attempt a fem voice when with your wife? That seems like it would be very off putting.

Catherine

Anonymous

I’m flirting with it a bit but I’m still not confident myself. Sometimes with certain phrases it comes out but she’s good with it so far.

— Abbie 🥰

Anonymous

Never tried but I don’t change my personality when I’m dressed I’m just me and that includes my voice. It’s reasonably fem anyway. Xxx

I am trying, and my wife not only encourages me, but reminds me, if I don’t use it.
      Hugs, Regi

Anonymous

I have enough problems looking like a girl, let alone sounding like one! I have tried, but it comes out like a Monty Python sketch.

Spam, spam, spam, lovely spam……..

Connie

xxx

Anonymous

I DON’T LIKE SPAM.

Bloody Vikings.

I do try to soften my voice which isn’t easy as my natural is quite deep, I also have quite a broad Lincolnshire accent which makes it worse . I have watched videos about feminising my voice & I end up sounding like Micky mouse. As I’m a lone worker so I do practice while at work

Anonymous

My wife actually prefers I use my fem voice when I am Stephenie. She says it add to the illusion I am just a visiting girlfriend.

I was just thinking about this the other day and wondering if there was a thread in the forum about it.

While I do have increasingly more feminine mannerisms when dressed, I haven’t tried out a fem voice yet, either with my wife or in private. I’ll probably give it a shot sooner or later though.

I’m still trying hard to remember how to sit properly like a lady when I’m in a skirt or dress!

-Chloé

I do, and the results are always hilarious!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?