• This topic has 7 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

How many of you ladies have taken up what would be traditional female roles such as ballet, Zumba, or any other female dominant activity? Also, did you participate in these activities as a male or female?

Hi Victoria!  Does, laundry, vacuuming, dusting cooking,dishes and grocery shopping count??

Picking up child at day care, secretarial chores for the Bossas well?

I have done all these things as a male and now a female.  LOL

Dame Veronica

Becka
        Lady

Love it Dame!  hahaha

I’ve played flute since the 80s, FWIW, which is female predominant.  Since acknowledging my inner gurl, I’ve helped much more with cooking & cleaning—sexist as it may be to say so.

Anonymous

I started doing most of the cooking when I retired since my wife still worked. I also occasionally do laundry. I started doing this before dressing and found I enjoyed cooking more and more. I think it was a trigger for me to begin to question my gender identity. I certainly feel very feminine while cooking.

Although I have fantasized about working out en femme, the logistics of locker rooms keeps my from trying it. I also am an extreme sweater and all I fear is how my girl stuff will get stinky.

hi Victoria-rose. well, I can cook, iron, wash-up, vacuum, laundy etc but i’m lazy, the wife always seems to beat me to it!…..

fiona xxx

I ride fast Motorbikes, drive fast cars and pull old engines apart and fix them … doubt any of this counts as a traditional female role 🙂

Anonymous

I work in construction so, kind of typical for a guy and you don’t see many women. Sturdy work boots, tough jeans, a good flannel, and a cute pair of bikinis.

When the wife’s away I’ll put on one of her dresses and clean and tidy up the house, feeling like a good girl. Been cooking more lately too now that I think of it, though I wear my own stretch pants and camis for that.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?