- This topic has 14 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Anonymous.
- April 10, 2022 at 1:17 am #637486Emily SisParticipantRegistered On: March 25, 2021Topics: 9Replies: 72Has thanked: 87 timesBeen thanked: 400 times
Found this interesting. I will say I am female brain according to this.
- April 10, 2022 at 6:44 pm #637662
- April 10, 2022 at 6:31 pm #637658Carmen CruzLadyRegistered On: September 12, 2021Topics: 27Replies: 287Has thanked: 433 timesBeen thanked: 1715 times
- April 10, 2022 at 11:01 am #637583Eileen BachBaronessRegistered On: February 27, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 253Has thanked: 138 timesBeen thanked: 1065 times
- April 10, 2022 at 7:00 am #637536Michaela AnthonyLadyRegistered On: December 29, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 209Has thanked: 776 timesBeen thanked: 932 times
At first glance I definitely saw the man barreling right towards me which according to the article suggests I have a male centered brain. But I also have a definite mixture of all the personality traits elaborated so that for me just confirms what I know to be true for myself – I’m a male with plenty of gender duality and one who now happily accepts that fact! 👨🏼❤️👩🦰
*** Kayla ***
- April 10, 2022 at 6:25 am #637531
- April 10, 2022 at 6:10 am #637525Tina QueLadyRegistered On: April 14, 2021Topics: 49Replies: 260Has thanked: 1076 timesBeen thanked: 1557 times
I can see both but I have to look very closely to see the runner approaching which must mean I have a more female dominant brain.
Do you this it is possible that over time, our brain can switch from male dominant to female dominant?
- April 10, 2022 at 5:37 am #637517Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 22Replies: 3433Has thanked: 49397 timesBeen thanked: 12243 times
- April 10, 2022 at 5:26 am #637510Natalie JonesLadyRegistered On: September 20, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 72Has thanked: 232 timesBeen thanked: 334 times
I see both , running towards and away.
which seems about right for me.
I’ve always felt my brain is a mixture of male and female. This weekend proves it. Yesterday I was working on my boat getting it ready for the season. This morning I wish I could lounge in my nightie all morning
- April 10, 2022 at 3:47 am #637499
- April 10, 2022 at 2:13 am #637490MartiDuchessRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 62Replies: 958Has thanked: 4907 timesBeen thanked: 4542 times
(Sorry Emily, I must have got out of bed the wrong side this morning.)
Is that article an hmmmm? Or is it just click bait?
might be a better introduction if you are interested in the subject
- April 10, 2022 at 4:38 am #637504Emily SisLadyRegistered On: March 25, 2021Topics: 9Replies: 72Has thanked: 87 timesBeen thanked: 400 times
- April 10, 2022 at 10:33 am #637581MartiDuchessRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 62Replies: 958Has thanked: 4907 timesBeen thanked: 4542 times
You’re right, It’s just a fun article. I should have let people come to their own conclusions. I apologise. But I have a scientific background and am quite intrigued by the study of female versus male brains with respect to to gender identity. Just so people know there’s a whole world of research going on about the subject.
- April 10, 2022 at 6:21 pm #637656Jillian FLadyRegistered On: May 19, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 224Has thanked: 479 timesBeen thanked: 835 times
Marti, don’t apologize. You are completely correct. How could any educated intelligent person think that what you see in an optical illusion can be a reliable source for anything? I personally saw the article before it was posted on here. I saw a lot more things than it suggested I should.
I find things like this to be why the CDing community is not taken very serious. We could have all the facts in the world supporting CDing. Then all the sudden something so unscientific and ridiculous idea comes along and destroys everything else.
- April 10, 2022 at 7:18 am #637538April FlowersBaronessRegistered On: September 7, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 49Has thanked: 214 timesBeen thanked: 205 times
Well, for me that is a new term for me. What is “click-bait”? Perhaps, I will need to investigate that term online(and I had thought my social media skills were up to date – LOL)!
For what it is worth, I did click on the url and read through the article.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.