• This topic has 12 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Found this interesting.   I will say I am female brain according to this.

https://nypost.com/2022/04/06/optical-illusion-reveals-if-you-have-a-female-or-male-brain/amp/

Anonymous

(Sorry Emily, I must have got out of bed the wrong side this morning.)

Is that article an hmmmm? Or is it just click bait?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroscience_of_sex_differences

might be a better introduction if you are interested in the subject

Marti xxx

Anonymous

I never said you had to participate.

It is an article and not click bait.

I really dont understand why you bothered with your response.

Well, for me that is a new term for me. What is “click-bait”? Perhaps, I will need to investigate that term online(and I had thought my social media skills were up to date – LOL)!
          For what it is worth, I did click on the url and read through the article.

Anonymous

Hi Emily,

You’re right, It’s just a fun article. I should have let people come to their own conclusions. I apologise. But I have a scientific background and am quite intrigued by the study of female versus male brains with respect to to gender identity. Just so people know there’s a whole world of research going on about the subject.

Marti xxx

Anonymous

From the picture, I have a female brain.

I see both , running towards and away.
      which seems about right for me.
      I’ve always felt my brain is a mixture of male and female. This weekend proves it. Yesterday I was working on my boat getting it ready for the season. This morning I wish I could lounge in my nightie all morning

Natalie 💋💋💋

Hi Emily as you girlfriend i see me as a having a female brain  who would have thought that  ha ha ..

Stephanie

Anonymous
      Lady

I can see both but I have to look very closely to see the runner approaching which must mean I have a more female dominant brain.
      Do you this it is possible that over time, our brain can switch from male dominant to female dominant?

Emily, same result here

At first glance I definitely saw the man barreling right towards me which according to the article suggests I have a male centered brain. But I also have a definite mixture of all the personality traits elaborated so that for me just confirms what I know to be true for myself – I’m a male with plenty of gender duality and one who now happily accepts that fact! 👨🏼❤️👩‍🦰

*** Kayla ***

From this article, I definitely see a person running away, vs. towards me. I’ve even stared at it long enough to TRY to get my brain to picture a person running towards me, and I don’t really see it in my imagination. Hmmmmmm.

Anonymous

Hi Emily

I love your femme name a good choice

I must have a femme brain

Emily

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?