Viewing 25 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

a few days ago I was looking online for a Nice looking 1 piece Female Swimsuit, why is it that every Swimsuit Website I looked at almost all such feminine swimsuits cost generally > $125, one site the cheapest non scoop back swimsuit was $385. Yet this same site had a man’s string bikini swimsuit for $85$ and a matching women’s bikini Bottom only for 300$ plus 1$150 for the matching women’s String bikini top…

What an inequity between the sexes swimsuit prices plus why female swimsuits cost usually 3 or 4 times a Male swimsuit in same fabric and color/pattern.

Ii found a website that had 1 piece tank wimsuits suit for both sexs 4  same price but they didn’t have any female swimsuits in a FEMALE SIZE for a 38DDD bust.

HI Tammie,

I have had pretty good luck with swimsuits.

I  have mainly bought one piece swimsuits and I usually get them off Poshmark or Ebay.

I really can’t justify the prices you list when I haven’t actually worn one in public.LOL

also I find them at goodwill  a lot.

Patty

Like Patty, I’ve had good luck with eBay – I have 3 swimsuits, including my dream pink, skirted one which I wore and posed for pictures on Brighton beach on Saturday!

It was absolutely divine – after 51 years of dreaming, to experience the feeling. I was a little self conscious at first, but after posing, suddenly felt so natural – my forms gave good shape, and just knowing the gaffe was there, with the skirt providing some cover, I felt all woman, and loved every moment.

I also have an Australian Beach Babe bikini, which was new, but at the bargain price of £20 I couldn’t resist – it has flamingos on! 😍

My forms are D, which are easier to shop for, and my chest is a svelte 40 – but forms don’t look amazing in anything low cut, so until I get a breast plate, I doubt I’ll ever wear it where other people might be around. Maybe if I discover an unpopulated beach one summer… 😎

Love Laura

Patty THANKS

My SOGGF is a swimming “nut” 3 times a week swims 50 laps, as she did b4 she started my initial 3 weeks of Dressing me up on feminine attire including makeup every morning b4 she left for her work. Thus not enough time to swim also.

Now that I’ve been living 24/7 TOTALLY enfemm since January 2016 with my own feminine attire and having taken a a twice a week 4 a month makeup classes, thus I’m doing my own makeup and hair every day now, she has gone back to Swimming 50 laps on M W F and sometimes Saturday or Sunday afternoons.

In late June when her exercise center reopened, she started bugging me to take a a 2 month series of Swimming lessons every Saturday afternoon that her Center was having for adult non swimmers. SOGGF also wants me to learn to swim laps with her on Saturdays or Sundays. Thus both she and I are searching for a few female swimsuits 4 me.  She even suggested I  might even enjoy wearing a highcut bikini bottom swimsuit (as many of my regular panties are highcut bikinis)) whenever we go to a beach for vacation as she did b4 her double radical mastectomy breast cancer surgery. She has said I should really experience what a Volupuous Large busted GG lady wearing a bikini swimsuit on a beach and/or walking on boadwalk experiences, thus I would know why she prefers A 1 piece speedo type racerback swimsuit.

On vacation 2 years ago at a nearby beach resort, SOGGF had me wearing an old Speedo Racerback swimsuit of hers when ever we spent day on beach or walked on boardwalk. But by end of summer a year ago the the suit’s racerback strap broke.

I did enjoy wearing it at the beach 2 years ago but i just waded and played with her in the water up to my neck. She a few times pushed me under the water playfully when the water was up to my neck.

I have noticed the discrepancy, and some OPS cost over $150; some of the performance knee suits can go over $500.

I have over 115 OPS, and I will admit I have bought a few over $100 (a few gorgeous Japanese suits, Realise).  However, most in my collection average around $40-55.

A really good inexpensive resource is aliexpress.  Some performance suits average around $35, and they are decent but note asian sizes run small.  As someone mentioned, Amazon is a good place too.  I keep my eyes open often as sometimes the price of a particular suit will drop all of a sudden and you can pick it up for around $20 or $35.  I saw a really nice Speedo polo suit for $26, but I waited too long and now the price went back up to $65.

I bought a few off ebay, and I know there is a yuck factor for some but I’ve bought a few used suits for a good price.

I sometimes buy them in store, and I usually look for the clearance suits, which you can buy for around $40 or less.  Or wait until close to end of season and stores usually lower the price to get rid of the suits for the fall/winter clothing.  Yes, selection is limited by then but I am not paying over $100 for a suit (unless it is for a rare Japanese suit).

I have had good luck with rosegal.com. Beware the sizing is Asian so do not be afraid to buy what fits, then cut the tags out. They get scratchy anyhow.

I wear bikinis all the time, I love mine! No issues here.

-SR-

K Swim
      Lady

I stick to eBay and Aliexpress for my swimwear. Amazon has good options too, but not a lot of the styles I like. It has taken me years and multiple failed attempts to find the right sizes and the styles I enjoy. I’ve seen those sites with swimwear costing in the hundreds. The only good thing I get from those sites is the window shopping…none of them are styles I would want to wear. Also, I don’t look for swimwear aimed at trans. I straight up look for women’s.

Last time I was there Brighton, UK, had a nude section just of the “Board walk”. within public view and a kiddy train in view also; nothing wrong with that as nude is natural though many of “The Authorities:”so not think so; good for Brighton. Funny that bikini  or a female one piece on a guy would be more of a problem. Anyhow I prefer nude to any swimsuit; have not worn one for years. Try it!

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I’ve about 4 or 5, bikinis and one piece suits. This is going to sound like I’m a cheapskate of the bunch, but I don’t think I’ve paid more than around $20. I’ve bought them either on a deep discount sale, or at a thrift store, one off of ebay as well.

Amy

I agree with Amy, why spend a bunch on something you do not use every day? We mostly swim nude so my outfits do not get much use.

i have purchased a few swimsuits and nothing really looked good.  About a month ago i did get lucky and found a kind of modest bikini at target for about $29 that looks very nice.  i would have never thought that possible.  i think every body is different and you just need to keep looking. 🙂

K,

YUP I gave up on “TRANIE” swimsuit websites in a hurry… especially after my SOGGF, Janice, commented they looked to unsexy and not really very feminine 4 the most part & suggested most were aimed at GG WOMEN attempting to appear to be a man …atleast in her opinion..

‘Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Wendy,

What does OPS mean in ur msg I’ve never seen this abbreviation re women’s swimsuits so I’m confused

Jin,

If rosegal.com items are ASIAN sized how unknown what size would fit me well?

Tammy, there is a sizeing chart, go by the inches. I wear an XL or 14-16 in American size, that translates to a 3 or 4 X. Some items also have bio stats/info on the model to guide me.

[postquote quote=384200]
      OPS = One Piece Swimsuit

I picked up the acronym from another forum.

Wendy,

Thanks stupid me !

I should have quessed that on  😖

3 letters vs 3 words

One Piece Sswimsuit

Ouch my bad

Tammie

Sherri Cisneros
      Baroness

I am partial to the Miraclesuit Oceanus.  The suit is flattering, and it holds forms well.  Not cheap, but they are plentiful on eBay.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Take a look at Venus , http://www.venus.com/clothing ,  they may have what your looking for.

Roberta,

thanks 4 the link right now they DO NOT have my size 38DDD BIKINI TOPS

awa shucks

I have found my swimsuits mostly online or ebay, I have to get the skirted ones because i have no hips. The skirts help in that area.Have been to beach a few times,no looks,and had fun

Sophie
      Lady

I want to buy one of almost everything on that Venus site 🙂

Will have to choose wisely

Hi Tammie,

it’s end of season now and the swim suits are showing up on the clearance racks.  Last week at Lane Bryant the rack had something other than black.  The dressing rooms were open and the swim suits were 50% off.  Last year Catherines had swimsuits from 50 to 80% off.  End of season you find certain sizes but who doesn’t love a sale?

Alice

I ordered this suit.  Pockets for forms. Comes with some foam inserts that are kind of small, but a boost of a foam form would be perfect.  The hole to add/remove forms is too small for my silicone forms, but I’m not sure I want to swim in the silicone.

I love swimwear they feel so sexy they are amazing

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?