• Creator
    Topic
    Celeste Starre
    Participant
    Registered On: June 26, 2018
    Topics: 23
    Replies: 538

I’m a big fan of vintage nightgowns,peignoirs,bed jackets etc. and have a huge collection. Most of my gowns are quite sexy with stretch lace low cut bodices that display the “girls” to their best advantage. That describes most of my night wear but in the fall and winter I also like what are generally referred to as brushed satin gowns. These have long sleeves and have a satin feel on the outside with a soft cozy brushed feel on the inside. They also have lots of pretty lace,embroidery,ribbons etc. etc. It’s interesting that when I’m wearing one of these I feel ultra feminine but while wearing the former I feel ultra sexy even though the sexy gowns also have lots of feminine touches.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Laura Lovett
      Participant
      Registered On: March 26, 2020
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 304

I love slips and silky nighties – they’re lovely to sleep in – but wouldn’t be seen in one.

I’ve been a long time fan of knee length cotton nighties, with delicate floral pastels. The look just softly says “feminine” to me, and more than hints at soft, warm comfort.

Plus I can pop a cardigan over my shoulders and nip outside for my morning vape at the hotel, like other women do, and feel comfortable having a chat. I don’t have a dressing gown yet, and it would take up too much luggage space anyhow.

I even went for breakfast in the hotel restaurant in my nightie, cardy and slippers once.

Again, just emulating real women – and besides, a long cotton nightie is more concealing than many dresses.

Not to mention so comfortable that taking them off always feels like something you’d like to do later…

Not one person shot me a look or had any comments to make. The staff just asked me where I’d like to sit and what breakfast options I wanted.

What fascinates me most is why I feel a kind of need to recreate looks that I find striking – I have next to no interest in finding my own look. It’s a bit like being in a tribute band – which I’ve done many times. Does anyone else feel this, or is it only about the feel of the clothes?

Bliss!

Love Laura

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Carla Jones
      Participant
      Registered On: May 14, 2017
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 253

I like to dress feminine, today I’m going to see a movie and have on a jean skirt that hits a couple inches above the knee, a pattern top, stockings and 3 inch chunky heels. The chunky heels give the outfit a modern look without going over the top.  I know most women don’t wear stockings but I get cold in a theater. Looking at myself I think I look quite feminine and sexy with what I have on.

Joeanne Johnson
      Participant
      Registered On: September 18, 2017
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 10

Yes it appears to be a fine line between sex appeal, beauty, age and femininity.

As most of us have been conditioned as men and have been influenced by an era where the Sexual Revolution has played out, it is easy for our brainwashed man minds to confuse feminity, beauty and sexiness….

The best role models are those women that have aged gracefully with style and class…

Maybe we should strive for glamour instead?

I know I want to feel everything including glamourous , sexy, feminine, beautiful and even a bit vulnerable.

Feel with your heart and think with the correct head on your shoulders! Be ladylike.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Cassy Luvu
      Participant
      Registered On: August 26, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 2

I’m new to dressing and I like both to be sexy and feminine . Though I never went out dressed I plan to. I like to please and looking sexy is fun and sensual to me.

Bettylou Cox
      Participant
      Registered On: May 26, 2019
      Topics: 14
      Replies: 1327

For girls  “of a certain age”, which I’m well beyond, any attempt to look sexy would be weird, at best.  But I do make the effort to look feminine, which is reflected in my choice of nighties.  That said, my favorite nightwear is a chemise, which is too young for me – but oh, so comfortable.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Wendy Me
      Participant
      Registered On: July 20, 2020
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 24

I like the feminine style, not interested in being sexy, I use modest breast forms (b) I’m happily married and she is okay with it and I know if I pushed her limits it would not go well, and I’m not looking to go out clubbing as I dress my age.

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.