Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

While I have been cross dressing for about 4 years, I have recently become interested in trying to get a bit more of a feminine figure.

does anyone here have suggestions, short of surgery that would give me a more feminine body?

what I am interested in is getting wider hips, breasts, and possibly and a more feminine face.

what products have seen success?

Hello Lexie,

A more hourglass figure, I think, is the most wanted figure to have as a crossdresser. You can buy padded underwear online to make you hips fuller or I’ve watched you-tube videos on how to make your own. Maybe a corset to accent your hips and breasts. Just some thoughts. I’m sure you look wonderful just the way you are. But we are always looking for improvements.

Sincerely Sara

Silicone breast forms give most value – and comfort in warmer weather.

They fit easily into most wired bras, and give quite an effect whether padded or stretchy – but can play havoc with the fit of clothing with broad male shoulders, so don’t be tempted to overdo the size!

The main drawback is lack of cleavage – you don’t want to show them off, they’re foundation only.

Pricier, flexible mouldings with blended makeup will give cleavage, if that’s the look you’re after.

There are fancy lower half mouldings too, but again you pay for them.

For jeans and tight dresses, padded underwear like Soda Coda are great, and pocket friendly. You have to get the pads adjusted correctly, and pop a gaffe down the front if you’re like me, and find tucking painful or inconvenient.

I find corsets and cinchers a bit uncomfortable, and will only wear one if I’m dead set on a look that needs it, otherwise I prefer to do without, and feel the lovely clothes on my skin.

Mostly I wear flaring dresses and skirts with elasticated waists so I don’t have to bother with lower half padding. I don’t even like tights in warm weather – silky smooth bare legs are much nicer.

YMMV

Happy dressing!

Love Laura

Anonymous

Hi Lexie,

Those are worthy goals; but other than HRT, you can’t make significant changes to your body.  Supplements give some results for some people, but are totally unreliable.  My prostate medication, and perhaps soy milk, gave me modest breasts,  but none of the supplements I tried made any real difference.  Shapewear, padding and breast forms can create a good illusion, and the right clothing choices will also help a lot.  Good luck with your quest.

Hugs,

Bettylou

A corset will narrow the waist, and push a bit of it to the breast and to the hips.  With a narrow waist, it will look like you have hips.  Your arms will hang touching your hips, but there will be space between your arms and your waist.  A drawback is that you probably don’t want to wear a corset on a hot day.  Add a pair of breast forms in a bra and your figure will be more feminine.

As to the face, the answer is makeup and/or a wig.  For example, I find my forehead is masculine looking, so if I wear clip-on bangs or a wig with bangs, it feminizes my face.  Adding makeup is harder to describe because it depends a lot on your face (the shape, amount of facial hair that can be seen under the skin, wrinkles or lines, etc.).  But if done right can do wonders.

Anonymous

Thank you Anna Beth.
      I have 42DD breastforms, along with a blonde wig.

i do want to learn makeup, but I don’t think they sell enough makeup in the entire Los Angeles area to make this face beautiful.

[postquote quote=379713]
      Hi Lexus

I have to say that your profile picture disagrees with what you said there – I think you look beautiful!

Love Laura

Anonymous

My profile picture was generated from the FaceApp

I too wanted to achieve the hour glass/feminine figure.

As for hips, I’ve tried foam pads/underwear shape pads, soda coda, …  out of all those the best results was soda coda, but the silicone hip pads that were included with the pocketed shorts were very tiny, so it barely gave me the figure I was looking for.

The best results were dresstech silicone hip pads, and silicone butt pads I bought from aliexpress.  I even bought thicker and slightly bigger butt pads from aliexpress, and the combination of the 2 gave me the hip/butt I was looking for.  I did try waist cinchers, but I found the were too tight and became uncomfortable after a while, plus it felt like it was cutting circulation off to my legs so I stopped wearing them.  I agree with the other girls, cinching the waist does create the illusion, but for me it was too uncomfortable.

After using small breast enhancers, I took the plunge and bought B cup breast forms, then went to C cup.  I stopped at C because it fits me well.  D would be way too big and look disproportionate.

I can’t offer much advice on the face; I am still working on my makeup skills and while they are way better than what they were before, I still have lots to learn.  Maybe look into a silicone face mask ?  That way you won’t have to apply make up.

[postquote quote=379799]
      Mine too 😍

You know,

For many years I tried to achieve what I felt was a convincing feminine shape – or at least the appearance of one.  I think the breast forms are a pretty important component of most transformation, although, open breast compression tops can give the illusion of small breasts, especially under filming material.  Other than that, staying/getting as slender as you can is the best advice I can offer.  For cis women, contrast is the most significant element.  If you can manage the appearance of a waist significantly smaller than your hips/buttocks and your breasts/chest, you’ll look more feminine.  Corsets and singlet compression garments can do wonders.  They kind of force things where they need yo be.

FAM

I like to use the usual corset and breast forms. I’m also trying to loose some weight to help with the overall body shape.

I am on estradiol, spironolactone, and about to add progesterone when my Dr. is satisfied with my bp. I am developing modest breasts after a short period of time, however it will take quite a while to get any fat redistribution and larger breasts, if that even happens at all. That would be a larger step than I imagine you’d want to take, but I’d be glad to chat with anyone who’d like to discuss HRT.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?