• Creator
    Topic
    Fiona Girl
    Participant
    Registered On: February 9, 2019
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 18

Many people, including myseelf at the beginning, think that crossdressing is related to sex. Frankly, Ive discovered (for myself at least) that sex has very little (perhaps nothing to do) with dressing. It has everything to do with embracing part of a hidden gender. I’m still in the early phasee, which I believe many of you have already passed. I’m very nervous when I go out en feeme. To put my nervousness to rest by I telling myself that theres nothing to be nervous about because I AM A WOMAN. For all anyone knows, I really am a woman. Perhaps I’m not a really attractive one, but that’s just a fact of life. I am a woman for a few minutes and the world just has to accept that and I make every effort to make every element of my presentation, even obscure things appear feminine. After considerable diffficulty, I was able to purchase a pair of clearly womens glsses. I used eyebuydirect and was able to enter my prescription and do the required measurements on myself. I only wear them while dressed and I believe they help me create a feminine appearance when in public. I rely on glasses, especially while driving. Wearing men’s glasse created what I felt was a telling flaw in my appearance as a woman. Wearing womens glasses actually reenforces my feminine image. I feel that in order to create an image as believable as possible, we need to provide as realistic as possible feminine image in every aspect of our appearnce. When I wear feminine fames, it even makes me feel like I’m a real woman in public.

Wnyone else have any unexpected or unusual aspect of their presentation that they employ?

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Jess Secret
      Lady
      Registered On: February 18, 2021
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 367

For me it’s very sexual, I’m a very sensual & sexual person, I have a boyfriend and I wear gorgeous lingerie to bed just about every night. Looking at myself in the mirror before bedtime is always a treat and very rewarding. Both my boyfriend and my lingerie wardrobe make me feel really girl and fem so I feel like I’m living my best fem life all the time short of transitioning, which likely won’t happen.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      1968 Sonia
      Lady
      Registered On: November 14, 2021
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 50

Hi Girls,

From my actual point of view crossdressing is about to live part of life in a femenine role,in my case now to play the classical femenine sexual role is the key part of my femenine goal and development.

It has taken me 40 years to accept that in sex I am mostly a passive and sensitive woman.

For that I needed to break my last masculine and moral ressistance and accept who I am ( I went to a hard catholic Opus Dei school and my father is a macho)

My wife accepted ( both of ars are learning gestalt theraphy) that as a way of enjoyment and autoknowledge and now when I am with leggings in the kitchen catches me saying I am her little girl ( and more things of course) and it turns ME
      on…

And in the night olaying wirh mi wife I am woman waiting for being a lesbian lover or a passive girl for my man.

Due my life experience to embrace my feminity in this way and I think is going to liberate me and I hope I will be able to love, to feel, to suffer etc…. because my masculine me is lost in life using autocontrol and isensibility for not living.

Kisses and thanks girls for being here,

Sonia

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Mia Mor’e
      Baroness
      Registered On: June 27, 2021
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 112

The hardest step is the first time going out dressed. You are such a brave girl!!!

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Dee Nash
      Lady
      Registered On: November 7, 2021
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 255

I find feeling sexy helps me to be a woman because after all girls are naturally sexy x

Michelle Pepper
      Lady
      Registered On: December 25, 2021
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 32

I started out being Bi. That morphed into CDing.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Anonymous
      Replies: 0

There is no feminine “gear” that I have unexpectedly accumulated as I have worked on presenting myself as a woman in public.  What strikes me, though, is how I have grown beyond just paying attention to hair, makeup, clothes, etc.  The first thing I worked on after learning to put together a cohesive outfit, hair and makeup, was making my voice more feminine.  Then I moved on to correcting things that at first blush seem minor, but, in reality, make a big difference between others seeing me as a woman or a guy in a dress.  Those things include my posture, the way I sit and cross my legs, keeping my arms and hands close to my body, squatting down instead of bending at the waist if I need to reach something low, holding my arms with a bend in the elbows and a limp wrist.  I’m sure there are more, but I can’t think of them right now.  All of those little things combine to tell those who see me that they are looking at a feminine lady.

8 users thanked author for this post.
      Elizabeth(Liz)
      Lady
      Registered On: October 7, 2021
      Topics: 33
      Replies: 397

Dear Fiona.

My husband admits that the early days of experiments were very erotic. Teenage hormones and all that. While still closeted, dressing felt sexy, just like most women do when an outfit fits right.

Now that she’s out and about except to the neighbors, she has all the details needed to make her presentation complete. Reading and sun glasses, personalized key chain, and her own credit card. She pays charges with checks in her name and gets junk mail as well.

An attractive and confidant woman, I still have my man most of the time.

Hugs, Eileen

Eileen, I found your post interesting and encouraging.
      Wish my wife was as encouraging.

I may venture out crossdress for a Halloween event or fancy dress party, but would be perfectly happy sitting in the house with a nice skirt or dress on. Wouldn’t worry in the 1st instance of wearing a wig etc.

Liz x

Eileen Bach
      Baroness
      Registered On: February 27, 2021
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 265

Dear Fiona.

My husband admits that the early days of experiments were very erotic. Teenage hormones and all that. While still closeted, dressing felt sexy, just like most women do when an outfit fits right.

Now that she’s out and about except to the neighbors, she has all the details needed to make her presentation complete. Reading and sun glasses, personalized key chain, and her own credit card. She pays charges with checks in her name and gets junk mail as well.

An attractive and confidant woman, I still have my man most of the time.

Hugs, Eileen

Fiona Girl
        Baroness - Annual
        Registered On: February 9, 2019
        Topics: 4
        Replies: 18

Hi Eilleen

You mentioned having a credit card in your Fem name and . I’ve tried to piggy back on my existing credit card and simply add another user but they want a social security number to process the application. I figure if I put in my own social security number they will see it’s already assigned to the male user and block it. How do you get a card without a social security number problem?

Thanks
        Fiona

1 user thanked author for this post.
          Eileen Bach
          Baroness
          Registered On: February 27, 2021
          Replies: 265

Fiona,

It’s my husband with ‘her’ card and account. The separate bank account and deposits are in his name. Checks were ordered in her name. Her account is funded by a small set aside each week.

Naturally, Terri gets junk mail and credit card applications. She applied to one with a decent interest rate using her/his correct social. Soon enough, a phone call asking about the name/SSN discrepancy. He replied that that is the name he uses when ordering clothing. A brief pause and the card was approved.

Only the first name is different. As long as checks don’t bounce, nobody really cares. She’s even cashed some checks to Terri into that account. Again, last name is legal with money coming in, bank doesn’t care.

Hugs, Eileen

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Deborah Sullivan
      Lady
      Registered On: February 27, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 880

Have two pair of feminine prescription glasses and several pairs of sunglasses for different moods. I find them a must when out en femme

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Barb Wire
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: September 16, 2021
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 677

Hi Fiona!

You look great! Nice photo!

I too just got a feminine pair of prescription glasses. I love them! Helps affirm my feminine gender. It was the optometrist who selected them after she had me try on many male ones.

Happy New Year!

Hugs, Barb 🙂

Elizabeth(Liz)
      Lady

I agree with you Liara, it’s not sexual although I did get feelings.

I just love the kind of clothes that women wear.
      Some of you girls make me so jealous, never thought I’d ever say that I would ever find a man in a frock attractive.

Liz

As I get older I’m asking the question am I a real man? Don’t want to have complete surgery, I’m beginning to feel more and more feminine.
      Liz

7 users thanked author for this post.
      Elizabeth(Liz)
      Lady

I agree with you Liara, it’s not sexual although I did get feelings.

I just love the kind of clothes that women wear.
      Some of you girls make me so jealous, never thought I’d ever say that I would ever find a man in a frock attractive.

Liz

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Sylvia
      Lady
      Registered On: October 10, 2021
      Replies: 674

Dear Fiona ,

For me Crossdressing is also expressing my hidden gender.
      I am still in the closet.

As I consider myself to be Androgynous , my Feminine half
      was not able to express herself enough in the past.
      The past two years and specially the past two and a half months
      since I joined CDH , Sylvia was able to express herself more and
      it has really changed me for the better.

As for your question , I don’t think I have any particular
      or unusual aspects in my dressing.
      I just try to look as Feminine as possible when I dress in the privacy
      of my own Home.

So for you to use Femme glasses I think is a great way
      to further enhance the Feminine look for yourself.

Love Sylvia.

Stephanie Bass
      Hostess
      Registered On: November 30, 2019
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 3468

Well girls same here about the sex thing its not at all about that its the feeling in my heart as a woman should feel and look but dont get me wrong if sex is there im for it ha ha .. my life has changed a lot over the last couple of years being here and so much support from all girls here .. Then of coarse my wife is a big factor in support from around the home as not ever been out dressed away from the house till hopefully in 2022 Keystone coming will be a strutting my girly self with wife and wonderful friends in hand .. So looking forward to meeting and collecting on some hugs there he he  so many hugs to give looking forward to them all ..

Stephanie Bass

Barb Wire
        Duchess - Annual
        Registered On: September 16, 2021
        Topics: 15
        Replies: 677

I am SO happily envious of you, Stephanie!

Keystone and LV are on my to-do-list!! I hope you strut your stuff like a lioness looking over her pride!

When will this nasty bug end??

Happy New Year!

Love, Barb 🙂

Stephanie Bass
          Hostess
          Registered On: November 30, 2019
          Topics: 22
          Replies: 3468

Hi Barb It was a scary thing this bug and yes so ready for it to be gone as a few years ago i believe i had it before it was popular ha ha then wife also we are fine no problems ..  Like wife hust withen a few months past had a pacemaker changed and a new valve replaced in her heart doing much better and no side effects from covid were there .. It will come to pass  Fingers crossed but unless something stupid happens Keystone is a yes on the bucket list  maybe LV next ha ha ..Hugs girlfriend Stephanie

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 14, 2021
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 1484

It is not about sex with me either. It is about being as feminine as possible.

Hugs, Liara

Wilma
      Lady
      Registered On: July 24, 2021
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 198

Connie

I agree about the carrots…but the other will be argued longer than you and I will exist….lol

Hugs XX

Wilma

Anonymous

Jam first, and keep they carrots away from my pasty.

Connie
      xxx

(non UK girls – Sorry, it’s a Brit thing)

Wilma
      Lady
      Registered On: July 24, 2021
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 198

Connie,

You’ve summed it up nicely and I whole heartedly agree with you.

I’m not a Woman and I do not want to be a Woman, but I sure as hell want to dress like a woman.

Hugs X

Wilma

P.S.  Cream first…..lol

Trish White
      Baroness
      Registered On: December 2, 2021
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 193

Ha ha ha, how true Julia. It’s bad enough when you have to relieve yourself  🙂

Cheers,

Trish

Anonymous

I’m with you!  Yes, the anticipation and the transformation itself are arousing – to see Connie slowly appearing in front of my eyes is a turn-on.  Not so much as once was, but still arousing.  But that doesn’t last.  At some point (usually after the shapewear) it becomes relaxing, all warm and fuzzy.  I know I’m not a female, nor do I want to be one, but I do love looking like one.

Connie

xxx

Roberta Hall
      Lady
      Registered On: March 30, 2018
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 14

I to enjoy dressing just like you . I love wearing women’s clothing and accessories.  I have all the silicon pads and breast forms.  I absolutely love wearing a corset and garters and stockings.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.