Viewing 29 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

How many of you ladies use feminine hygiene products in a regular bases?

Anonymous

Hi Carolyn, I never, ever, thought I’d be able to talk about this. I wear sanitary pads. I feel ultimately feminine when its “that time of the month”. Obviously I’ll never physically feel what its like to have a period but I can imagine. I want to do what all women do, if you know what I mean. Louise.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

I understand about the “never thought I would be talking about this”. However, pads fo works well for us ladies. They hold things in place, don’t have to worry about a little drip, and they are part of the female mystique.

Anonymous

I use feminine pads to flatten my boys, and I use FDS spray because I sweat profusely down there. Also I have only used Secret deodorant for several years.

Kathleen

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

The spray is wonderful and to use Secret deodorant really isn’t much of a secret for us ladies, lol.

What an interesting topic. I have used Secret deodorant for many, many years. It works and how could I go wrong with the name. I also wear pantyliners daily. My go to liner is Carefree body shape longs. I just don’t feel dressed without them. I do keep a stash of Always full size pads for when I’m in the mood to have that extra in my panties and to hide my “bits.”

I also like to wear just a touch of perfume, as well.

Kay

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

One has to have a variety, sort of a “just in case”. One never knows what one may need, lol.

I always wear a mini pad under my panty girdle.

Anonymous

Hello Carolyn

I think I mentioned this in a previous post…..somewhere.??

I use panty liners everyday, my panties are far too expensive to be ruined by those ” three little drips”

grace xx

i answered no because deodorant/antiperspirant is not a choice; but i use Secret clear gel antiperspirant.  i find the boy antiperspirants stained my dresses, so i started using the Secret clear gel when dressing.  Once i saw how well Secret worked and smells (nicer and more femme), i started wearing it everyday and just love it.

suzette

Nope, but after reading some of the responses here that may change.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Try it, you will like it, lol.

Leslie
      Lady

Ditto

Kimmie
      Lady

I voted no, but if it counts, I buy and use only female anti-perspirant.

I am like Kathleen.  I do wear pads daily because of surgery after affects and I have used Secret deodorant/anti-perspirant for years.  I really like the powder fresh scent the best.  I also use Secret spray anti-perspirant, also in powder fresh or lavender scent, and I also use FDS, because I do sweat ‘down there’ in the summer.  And don’t forget the perfume!

PaulaF

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

I to have an issue from surgery, it nice to have choices.

Gail
      Lady

I use Maxi Pads, they really help me stay tucked.

Anonymous

I’ve recently started adding panty liners do my daily wear.

ChloeC
      Duchess

I checked pads but I dont use them , like, everytime I dress but somewhat often…and more when I think about them. I also use a powder down there but it’s a certain type and not labeled ‘feminine’ ( or masculine)and it more than solves some problems.

Yes I wear pads usually pantyliners all the time it helps to protect my panties and also helps to give me a nice smooth front ,which us girls should show .               Michelle   xx

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

I guess I should have added panty liners to the poll, they seem to be a popular choice.

Anonymous

I use the Poise very light daily liners. One little drip makes my whole day uncomfortable. A dry girl is a happy girl!

Kay

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Hi Kay, I know what you mean about a little drop can ruin your whole day, so why risk it right? I use a wide variety of products depending on need and cost.

Anonymous

I wear panty liners daily due to having cancer and at times I do have somewhat of a leak so I feel protected and like they say a dry girl is a happy girl so Im happy being dry

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

That is how I got started using pads all the time. I also had cancer surgery and it left me with a minimal need for an absorbent product. My doctor suggested I wear men’s “Shields” but why wear those big things when feminine hygiene offers such a nice selection of products. I like the ones with “wings”, lol.

Anonymous

I don’t know if this product is specifically designed for women, but since I switched to Dove soap, my skin is softer than ever.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

I didn’t think about soaps. I use the O’lay liquid soap to bath with and wash my face. The feminine soaps do seem to work so much better on keeping your skin smooth. A little off topic but of interest.

Anonymous

I tried Dove and it hurt like hell so I don’t use it anymore and my wife has same problem

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

I have never heard of anyone being allergic to Dove but everyone has different skin. Look at the ingredients and see if liquid O’lay soap has the same. If not try the O’lay it works great for me, just be careful.

one’s i use are deodorants/creams/nail polish/colngenes/perfumes/lotions/tampons/soaps/cosmetics/

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

One thing nice about being a woman is the variety of products one can use.

Anonymous

I have been wearing panty liner for long time   I found them very useful because I did have cancer and at times I do leak somewhat and stay dry  So as they say a dry gurl is a Happy gurl

I too had a cancer experience which has lasting issues so my wife said it is time for a liner. Have been using them for years now.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Similar story here, I hope your surgery was a success.

It was and as a result it awakened me to the array of feminine products available.

Been in panty liners for a few years and does give me the feeling of being a woman but also it provides good hygiene and saves on frequent washing of expensive panties. I also use nail polish, skin lotion, perfumes and deodorants

I use feminine  hygiene products all the time when I dress up, put on a pad, powders, perfume. nothing like feeling the real deal when dressed up

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Nothing like that little added touch to give you the full femme feel. It is just good hygiene.

Yes, I use Secret, facial washing, facial cream, body lotion. Especially for my legs and perfume.

This all sounds familiar, have used pads.  Have moved up to the silhouette diapers.  Love them, they also hide male things.

I use pads or panty liners to smooth out the bits.  I use Secret too.

Alice

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I use pads to keep my panties clean and dry.

I use to wear pantyliners, now I’ve switched to thin feminine pads. I also use Suave powder spray on my underarms when I dress en fem.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

I did the same thing, panty liners just didn’t seem like enough.

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?