- Yes, I use pads
- Yes, I use full absorbent panties
- Yes, I use feminine hygiene powders
- Yes, I use feminine hygiene creams
- No, I never use any feminine hygiene products
- October 26, 2020 at 5:23 am #398815Carolyn KayParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 18Replies: 242Has thanked: 1214 timesBeen thanked: 1155 times
- December 19, 2020 at 8:34 am #420284Brittney AndrewsLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 691Has thanked: 43568 timesBeen thanked: 1427 times
- December 19, 2020 at 4:44 pm #420470
- November 7, 2020 at 7:43 pm #404089
- November 5, 2020 at 6:29 pm #403375
- November 3, 2020 at 6:28 pm #402535Megan EdwardsLadyRegistered On: September 9, 2015Topics: 0Replies: 22Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 71 times
- November 3, 2020 at 9:03 am #402363Leslies Ann Gray GirlLadyRegistered On: September 22, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 141Has thanked: 344 timesBeen thanked: 543 times
Hi Ladies , I like very thin pantie liners , sometimes when i shave down there i get a nick they keep my pretty panties clean and no spotting . Of coarse i use nail polish , lotions , powders , and spray deodorants and perfumes. All these things are for one purpose , to be as fem as possible , smell sweet , feel womanly . I would only discuss my personal things with you ladies here because you understand what we need and how we feel . Leslie
- November 3, 2020 at 6:38 am #402262
- November 3, 2020 at 4:51 am #402241Lucinda HawknsLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1306Has thanked: 79 timesBeen thanked: 1504 times
- November 3, 2020 at 5:33 am #402254
- November 2, 2020 at 7:10 am #401806Deborah SullivanDuchessRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 602Has thanked: 2629 timesBeen thanked: 2384 times
Been in panty liners for a few years and does give me the feeling of being a woman but also it provides good hygiene and saves on frequent washing of expensive panties. I also use nail polish, skin lotion, perfumes and deodorants
- October 29, 2020 at 8:55 am #400208
- October 29, 2020 at 5:05 am #400084Ria FreichukLadyRegistered On: June 6, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 108Has thanked: 302 timesBeen thanked: 458 times
- October 29, 2020 at 3:39 am #400053AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 119Has thanked: 316 timesBeen thanked: 369 times
- October 28, 2020 at 12:30 pm #399868Zena SimmonsLadyRegistered On: July 14, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 9Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 25 times
- October 28, 2020 at 1:28 pm #399882
- October 27, 2020 at 9:35 am #399398AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 119Has thanked: 316 timesBeen thanked: 369 times
- October 27, 2020 at 5:28 am #399284AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 10Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 63 times
- October 27, 2020 at 3:33 am #399251AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 119Has thanked: 316 timesBeen thanked: 369 times
- October 27, 2020 at 5:17 am #399280Carolyn KayLadyRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 18Replies: 242Has thanked: 1214 timesBeen thanked: 1155 times
That is how I got started using pads all the time. I also had cancer surgery and it left me with a minimal need for an absorbent product. My doctor suggested I wear men’s “Shields” but why wear those big things when feminine hygiene offers such a nice selection of products. I like the ones with “wings”, lol.
- October 27, 2020 at 2:35 am #399238AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 19Replies: 700Has thanked: 8063 timesBeen thanked: 3844 times
- October 27, 2020 at 12:10 am #399224Michelle BaileyLadyRegistered On: July 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 113Has thanked: 4156 timesBeen thanked: 506 times
- October 27, 2020 at 12:34 am #399226
- October 26, 2020 at 10:02 pm #399204GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 1207Has thanked: 10277 timesBeen thanked: 4971 times
I’ve used pads… but they stick to my skin. Uncomfortable feeling. Don’t wear them too often.
I am not the biggest in the genetalia department. I’m a ‘grower’, not a ‘shower’… and very small boyz. Under developed IMO. So I don’t need any extra help in tucking…
- October 26, 2020 at 7:34 pm #399175ChloeCDuchessRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 306Has thanked: 726 timesBeen thanked: 1274 times
I checked pads but I dont use them , like, everytime I dress but somewhat often…and more when I think about them. I also use a powder down there but it’s a certain type and not labeled ‘feminine’ ( or masculine)and it more than solves some problems.
- October 26, 2020 at 6:40 pm #399161
- October 26, 2020 at 1:56 pm #399073
- October 26, 2020 at 1:01 pm #399059Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 14Replies: 1083Has thanked: 14650 timesBeen thanked: 4287 times
I am like Kathleen. I do wear pads daily because of surgery after affects and I have used Secret deodorant/anti-perspirant for years. I really like the powder fresh scent the best. I also use Secret spray anti-perspirant, also in powder fresh or lavender scent, and I also use FDS, because I do sweat ‘down there’ in the summer. And don’t forget the perfume!
- October 26, 2020 at 4:50 pm #399128
- October 26, 2020 at 12:25 pm #399050KimmieLadyRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 243Has thanked: 156 timesBeen thanked: 1016 times
- October 26, 2020 at 11:24 am #399035
- October 26, 2020 at 10:18 am #399020Rei DurdenBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 803Has thanked: 4991 timesBeen thanked: 3337 times
- October 26, 2020 at 4:51 pm #399130
- October 26, 2020 at 10:10 am #399009Suzette YorkRegistered On: September 4, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 86Has thanked: 1089 timesBeen thanked: 435 times
i answered no because deodorant/antiperspirant is not a choice; but i use Secret clear gel antiperspirant. i find the boy antiperspirants stained my dresses, so i started using the Secret clear gel when dressing. Once i saw how well Secret worked and smells (nicer and more femme), i started wearing it everyday and just love it.
- October 26, 2020 at 10:03 am #399002AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 58Replies: 1706Has thanked: 7773 timesBeen thanked: 9370 times
I think I mentioned this in a previous post…..somewhere.??
I use panty liners everyday, my panties are far too expensive to be ruined by those ” three little drips”
- October 26, 2020 at 9:42 am #398973
- October 26, 2020 at 7:36 am #398892Kay LambertLadyRegistered On: February 28, 2017Topics: 3Replies: 56Has thanked: 249 timesBeen thanked: 322 times
What an interesting topic. I have used Secret deodorant for many, many years. It works and how could I go wrong with the name. I also wear pantyliners daily. My go to liner is Carefree body shape longs. I just don’t feel dressed without them. I do keep a stash of Always full size pads for when I’m in the mood to have that extra in my panties and to hide my “bits.”
I also like to wear just a touch of perfume, as well.
- October 26, 2020 at 4:57 pm #399131
- October 26, 2020 at 6:13 am #398859Kathleen 60454LadyRegistered On: January 8, 2020Topics: 52Replies: 479Has thanked: 2180 timesBeen thanked: 1827 times
I use feminine pads to flatten my boys, and I use FDS spray because I sweat profusely down there. Also I have only used Secret deodorant for several years.
- October 26, 2020 at 5:44 am #398834AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 17Has thanked: 57 timesBeen thanked: 89 times
Hi Carolyn, I never, ever, thought I’d be able to talk about this. I wear sanitary pads. I feel ultimately feminine when its “that time of the month”. Obviously I’ll never physically feel what its like to have a period but I can imagine. I want to do what all women do, if you know what I mean. Louise.
- October 26, 2020 at 7:19 am #398888LadyRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 18Replies: 242Has thanked: 1214 timesBeen thanked: 1155 times
I understand about the “never thought I would be talking about this”. However, pads fo works well for us ladies. They hold things in place, don’t have to worry about a little drip, and they are part of the female mystique.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.