Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

What is your best feminine inspiration?

For myself, it would have to be heels and earrings! I just love them.

Anonymous

Hello!!
      For me must to be panties and dresses.

Anonymous

I think boots are it for me! I love a pair of knee highs with a nice heel. A skirt and a nice pair of boots, a girl cant go wrong.

Anonymous

Panties and a well fitted bra! I love skirts and dresses but if I can at least have my bra and panties Im happy.

Fore me its a skirt or dress with a great pair knee High Boots !

Anonymous

My shoe collection mostly heels,boots and wedges.Love them all

Anonymous

I love any dress when I’m in one my masculinity is gone and I feel almost like the woman I want to be

Kendra
      Duchess

panties and tights or pantyhose – gotta have it!

Anonymous

panties and stockings

Samantha G…..
      Ambassador

I like all the femme stuff but if I have to pick one item
      I’d say the heels. I just don’t feel fully dressed without the high
      heels on. They are just supremely feminine to me.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

So many excellent choices already listed and i agree with ALL of them! But IF I HAD TO narrow it down to 1 or 2, it would be makeup and lingerie. Wearing eye makeup and lipstick especially makes a stunning difference in how feminine my appearance can be–though I still feel like I have a LONG way to go to be anywhere NEAR As pretty as many of you ladies here on the site already are! SIgh…maybe one day!
      Cynthia

Hi Cynthia,
        I too feel most feminine and girly after carefully applying full make-up (foundation, eye-liner, eye-shadow, mascara and lipstick), after which I add a sexy wig (favourite at the moment is this cute little black bob style. I then add a black chiffon baby-doll nightie combined with suspenders and sheer black stockings……my wife thinks I look HOT!

skippy1965 Cynthia
          Ambassador

If that’s you in your profile pic then she’s definitely right!

Khloe West
          Duchess

I’m utterly with @geoff-claggett on this one! A full face on, false lashes, and finally the wig! Always a sigh of relief after the hair goes on, as it all looks like madness up to that point. 🙂

K

Anonymous

bodysuits and stockings, dresses and skirts, makeup

Anonymous

Im with lima this one, panties and dresses. Zoe xx

Anonymous

Yo know it’s nice to be dressed as a normal woman,but sometimes I like to let it go and just dress like a real slut and when I do I can pull off the person that goes with it.Yes girls Heather can be a naughty little girl when she feels like it.Ah I love just being able to sit and talk like this,thanks Vanessa.LOL Heather

For me it’s a bra. Panties are nice, but not different enough, and tights and hose and dresses and skirts are all nice and do make me feel wonderful, but it’s the bra that tells me I’m a woman, too.

I’ve tried various things over the years with underdressing and even more when I get dressed up, there are 2 that have made the biggest difference in my femininity. These have been the most prominent whether I’m dressing or in everyday mode as my male counter part
      Pretty painted nails and lace. Anything with lace, all my panties and all my bras have lace. I also have 2 dresses with lace. If it has lace chances are I’m going to own it.

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

A girl after my own heart. Many if not most of my panties have lace in them!

All, fabulous items, this just says how diversity, unified under one them makes a community. I will have to say that a sexy well fitted bra turns my femininity onto womanhood.

Anonymous

Best is bra and panties. Lingerie close second.

Anonymous

i really love a sexy tight pair of shiny, or leather, or wet look leggings….i know..pants are boring to most gals…but to me I own more skin tight pants than skirts.

Anonymous

I think it starts with panties and then goes from there. I feel the most femme when I am in panties and then when I start to put on other things like tights or a dress or a skirt then it just goes beyond just the panties. I really enjoy swimsuits as well, just love how they feel and how I look in the mirror and I feel so feminine and girly.

Panties and a bra are a necessity but if I had to choose what is my greatest inspiration after the necessity it would be a great makeup job.  The right makeup can really bring out your femininity.  Number 2 would be a great wig that fits your face. It pulls it all together.  I highly recommend a professional wig fitting in a salon  I had my first about 5 years ago and have purchased 3 more since.  The quality, fit and style that best complements you face can’t be beat at a salon

Heather

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?