Viewing 33 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Last evening my SO and I were discussing guys wearing feminine pads while they were dressed and told her that until very recently and for the life of me I could not understand the concept as to why a male CD would wear one. Then I told her that I wouldn’t mind wearing a pad to flatten out or hide and soften my packaged while dressed. Not a full size pad but rather something smaller. She agreed with me regarding softening and hiding my package when I dressed.

About 45 min later we were getting ready for bed and she said “don’t you want to wear a pad tonight” and I asked her if she would be alright with me doing that. She said yes if you want to go right ahead. Then I asked her if she had any extra  ones. She got up and gave me some very thin pads and I put one in my panties. the second I pulled up my panties I was engulfed in a “Pink Cloud”, in ecstasy and I felt like a real 100% Girl/Woman.

The only drawback is the fact that the “Thin Pad” that I am wearing really doesn’t hide anything and I need a thicker pad. But I still love the fact that I am wearing a pad. I’ll get thicker pads later when I go to the store. Never in million years did I ever expect to wear a feminine pads.

Kathleen

Hi this is something I wear all the time.

I too have worn on occasion esp after sex when out in public

Anonymous

hi princesses, i have to say, i wear them once a month, i use it to imagine that my mestrual period is coming or in progress, to make me  feel so feminine and girly, i love them  and when i use pads, the idea that i am a real woman become more strong than ever,  kisses to all my sisters  and beautiful friends

Have a nice time and God Bless you always all the time

Kathleen,
      I wear one when I am em femme and out and about. I wear them because it helps smooth me out down there and it helps in keeping me tucked and under control. It also helps me feel more feminine and protects my panties.

-Rachel

This really surprises me. I used to think – why? Because we don’t menstrate and I just cou ldn’t think what the point was.

I’m learning that there are many girls on here that do wear pads and for many more reasons than I had even thought about.

I’m now thnking of giving them a go to see what / if effect it has on me.

Perhaps a case of don’t knock it until you’ve tried it.

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie

Anonymous

Ann-Marie, I always thought the same way. When I put one in my panties last night I had such a rush of Pink Fog unlike anything I have ever had. I’m still in a Pink Fog over it.

I suppose, don’t knock it till you try it…

As Frank Sinatra said: I’m for whatever gets you through the night!  🙂

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I confess I’ve thought about wearing pads from time to time. I used to think it was pretty silly, but now I don’t so much. The practical point that was made, that it helps to keep one tucked and smooth looking almost makes it worth while doing it for that purpose only.

My wife is very supportive but thinks it more than a bit silly for a CD to wear one. I “borrowed” one of hers for my purse when I’m out with the thought of perhaps helping another lady out who was in need. Then my wife saw it, and really figured I had lost it. I strung her along for a minute or so, then told her the real reason, then she was cool with it. Like most GG’s she finds her period one of her least favourite times, so she can’t understand why anyone would WANT to wear one.

If it wasn’t for her obvious disapproval I think I’d give them a try. Besides we wear bras and other feminine things, so why not a pad?

Amy

Ladies,I was having prostate problems awhile ago and when I picked up my prescription from the pharmacist<who knows and has seen me as Michelle> suggested I started wearing pads.It seems the pink fog struck with a vengeance and I still continue to wear them.The next time she saw Michelle we had a very nice conversation about pads and how she told me that I learned more about being a lady and I thanked her greatly.When I am dressed I always wear a pad,to me it feels very feminine and allows me to be the lady I want to be.

Carri
      Lady

I sew my own (cloth pads) from soft natural fabrics, washable and reusable.  Mine have either top layers in cotton cloth, minky or minky dot-though not ideal for males because they are hot, cotton jersey or rapid wicking top layer made for activewear and I upcycle fabrics from other things. Soaker core is either zorb, flannel, microfiber towels, terry towels or any combo of all or some, followed by a backer in PUL for water proofing or fleece if its a regular day liner. For days were things are dicey I have flannel covers for layering over disposable pads (disposables are 10 times hotter than a minky pad and throw away pads cause sweat to build, plastic isn’t breathable) and light days is just a single layer of flannel. (Why do this?) unique genetics – in my mind its really messed up, laugh hard enough, sneeze and LBL happen.  You can buy similar on Amazon but not like this and those are expensive, Etsy is even more but you can buy just one or ask for custom order. I am still doing a lot of trial and error with wing location and making the front wider than the back, just because I don’t want bulk in the back or thick seam/bulge in the front from a seam. Doesn’t look good in a pair of high waisted gym leggings which are always hiked up my butt.  My pads can’t even be seen at this point when worn close to my body, snap location and spacing is tricky, too much wing tip and its uncomfortable.  This is a 13″ long by 3.5″ wide not including wings, its not perfect because trials take time to make, I have about 2 hours into each one and I have 17 pads I’ve made all are different no 2 are alike. Most women who make these have 100s of them.

Huge difference in disposable period pads vs incontinence pads, just the top layers from the 2 are completely different. Try incontinence pads once, most don’t have those stupid sticky wings that fold over or pull loose after a few hours.

Christy
      Lady

For years. First just for kicks, but now with GI and prostate problems, all the time.

Anonymous

I tiny story about pads.

I was on a plane one time in man mode and was feeling kinda fem. I went to the lavatory on board and put on one of the free sanitary pads. Helped to calm the fem cravings until I got to my hotel.

– Caroline

To all the wonderful ladies,

I’m new to CDH and just happened to see this post. I have been wearing panty liners for quite a while. I started because I found that I was “leaking” due to the marvelous excitement I was feeling when dressed up. Using a panty liner solved that. Now I no longer get my panties wet or worse yet soak through my outer cloths. This could be problematic if I am in male mode with a lovely pair of feminine underwear on.

So that my reason. I purchase my own so as not to impinge on my wife’s supply.

Have a great day! Please stay safe and healthy.

Love and Best Wishes,

Robynanne

As a kid , my mother used these big stay free pads with long tails on them. I tried one on while wearing her panties and pantyhose. Sitting there I felt the pad on my bit and was like eh whatever. And never tried it again.

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by Kayla. Reason: Comment edited due to inappropriate

I have worn pads and panty liners for years.  The pantyliners were for some leakage problems while getting home from a date and to prevent wet spots and staining my panties.  Since my cancer surgeries, I have found the need for incontinance pads.  And yes Kathleen, it does feel absolutely wonderful each time I tuck and pull my panties up, and feel my parts enveloped in soft warmth.  I use the Poise brand of pads in size 5, or 6 if I am driving a long distance.  And, just like when I am buying new lingerie, the SA’s don’t bat an eye at my purchase.

PaulaF

Great topic as I am sure more girls like us use them more than we know.  I have been using them for years.  At minimum it helps round out the front of your panties and gives you a nice look, very girly.  They also shift time to time and you can feel the tug as they move around every so slightly, reminding you of your femininity.  Wearing the Always “overnight” pads are fun as they keep you dreaming of your girly self when you move or wake up, you just know the pad is protecting your panties.  I will from time to time wear thongs and liners for the thongs as well.

A girl I used to date would have me wear pads while she was on her period, pretty much for the entire week.  She wanted me to have the same feelings and have the same inconvienence of changing pads in public etc.  She went to far as to have me in “tampon training” as well 🙂  Ahh, the good ol’ days.

All of this said, wearing pads is fun, exciting and oh so so feminine..and nobody has to know.

Anonymous

I also wear pads it makes me feel completely Feminine and yes I purchase them my self💞💞💞

I started wear them a few years back as may gf said it was time to add to  the female experience  . After about a day or two to get use to the feeling in my panties I kind of like the look it gave me in that area. Now about ever time I dress to go out I wear them.

Anonymous

Thanks Autumn💋

I would definitely try them

Over a year ago this topic was discussed. I was surprised by the number of ladies here that didn’t see the point in using them. Below is my answer then,  modified to reflect my current situation.

Yes, I wear liners daily (Always Thin Daily) and at times an Always #5 overnight pad.  Not wishing to be too graphic, I  wear them primarily out of need for the protection they offer.

However the operative word is primarily. I do find a certain contentment in wearing that which is intended for a woman during the event in her life which in so markedly and distinctly female.  When this reply was originally written there was not much possibility for expressing my female essence so wearing liners or pads in drab was “special” for me. It truly did help keep my deeply closeted self grounded And less anxious. And I could do so with complete approval of my wife. Yes, that’s different, yes?

Today much of that has changed. I am now out to my wife with her approval and support for expressing my feminine self, I still daily choose to wear a liner.

Yes, I do buy my own. I decided if I was going to use them then I would be responsible for purchasing them. And yes, I do suppose it is strange, but I think nothing of it. This is something all woman have to do so sometime in their life, right?

Liners are not a bother to wear, but at times during the day pads can be uncomfortable. And at times, they are, to be sure, but should you research cis-woman’s opinions on pads you will find that most don’t like wearing them because they can become uncomfortable through the day. So when I face this discomfort I find a certain delight that I am in a small way facing a life discomfort in much the same way as our cis-sisters have to endure.

Finally, I don’t understand the idea of not wearing a pad simply because as a trans-woman I don’t have a  monthly cycle so why would I wear one? Granted a cis-woman would not probably wear a pad at times when she is not in her cycle. However as a trans-woman I don’t naturally have breasts, but I wouldn’t think of dressing without wearing a bra.

Just saying.

Kindly,

Charrie

In my early years of CDing, I was curious about feminine pads.  So I took one from my mom’s stash and tried it on.  It felt weird as there was a noticeable lump in the crotch area, but eventually that feeling went away and it felt more natural.

I only grabbed one and reused it every time I dressed (I didn’t want to grab anymore or my mom would be suspicious as to why her pads were disappearing at a quick rate).

Now that this topic has been brought up, I may revisit pads again.

I only wear them after an enema. No matter how much I evacuate there’s always a little left inside. I found out the hard way one time when I sneezed. LOL! Be safe all.

Love and Peace,

Amber

Anonymous

I wear ’em too, the big thick Always brand overnight pads.  I wear ’em to bed and I wear the same kind of pad (a fresh one, of course) during the day.  I totally enjoy the feeling of that bulk between my legs and also of course the ‘pink fog’.  Come to think of it, there some feminine things that guys totally enjoy wearing that women wished they didn’t have to wear.  Pads and bras are the first things that come to my mind.  I’m sure there are others.  Perhaps CD’ers (M2F) enjoy wearing these things because they can choose whether of not to wear, whereas women have no choice.  Another possibility could be that the thrill of wearing it will pull the CD’er as close as he can get to being a woman without actually having surgery or HRT.  Just a few thoughts.

I have been wearing pads for the past few years and have noticed other males in the female hygiene aisle browsing for something they would like.

Anonymous

I use Poise Daily Liners. Sometimes I get a few drips of urine. The liners keep me dry. A dry girl is a happy girl.

I now wear feminine pads daily and had started wearing them as a teenager where I would take one of the pads from the bathroom cupboard and put in my sisters’ old panties that I would wear which I found in the trunk downstairs.  Every once in a while I knew that my mom found them in my dresser  but she never said anything.

The feel of the pads makes me feel more feminine and reminds me that I am wearing panties even when I present as a male, such as when I was working or going shopping.  I have recently retired so now I am able to dress at home full time and I look forward to getting dressed with my feminine pads and to put on my makeup every day.

I usually wear a pantyliner daily. I buy them in two varieties. Carefree Bodyshape longs and Carefree Bodyshape regular length. I wear for the feminine experience, as well as to keep the gussets of my panties clean. On occasion, I will wear a full size pad with wings. I have to be in the mood for that. And, I do buy my own. My code word is “Aisle 13” for feminine protection and hygiene products.

Kay

Anonymous

I was wearing them everyday , They do make me feel more fem and I like that , But they are so dang hot , As in sweaty , And I do wear the thinner ones , I’m NOT big so theres not much there to sweat , I was wearing them at night too but again just to warm down there for me to do all the time , Do love the absorbency though cause I dribble like the rest of you girls . And I have to pee many times a day and night , Now I put a tissue folded in front to absorb . Teri

I use thin pads everytime I fully dress en fem. I mainly wear them to help with tucking.

Anonymous

My wife and I both use Poise pads because we both need to for leaks. It’s kinda cool that we can share the same brand. Plus, apart from necessity, I feel very feminine.

Anonymous

hi girls, well wearing a pad is a part of the experience of being a woman, now i am using them almost diary but most important is that i am aware of them, what make feel more feminine, more delicate to walk and to sit, is a very important experience that any  woman  should go through it,  have a good time sisters hugs to all of you felicity

I actually bought a very small pack of some ultra thin pads.  Wore one for a day and realized that though it protected my panties and was plenty comfortable, it was not noticeable.  So I bought bigger ones.   They ended up being intended for incontinence, I guess, because they are pretty big.  I tried one in one of my daily wear panties yesterday, but realized I would need a tighter panty or maybe some hose to hold it better in place.  One thing for certain… I will notice it.  🙂  I do love that occasional reminder that I’m wearing something feminine!

– I am hoping for a convenient side-effect of absorbing some of that uncomfortable moisture that accumulates in that region due to it being 96 degrees out with 80% or higher humidity.  Might make it better?  Might make it worse?  Don’t know.  If I get out, I’ll report back.

I have used pads all the time in my panties ,it helps to keep them clean and always a nice smooth front and makes me feel more female  , I started with the DR Whites looped pads and belt (just like my mother used ) and somewhere have still have some ,but these are to bulky and don’t give such a smooth appearance down below ,so now I will use slimline pads or pantyliner’s much much nicrer

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?