Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m retired and have a part time delivery job to get me out of the house. Yesterday I was in a downtown warehouse area (where I seldom go) and somehow cut my finger. The van I was in had no napkins or anything to help with the bleeding nor any  nearby fast food or gas stations. It just so happened on that day I was wearing a pantiliner while underdressed. I don’t wear them all the time. So I pulled it out of my panties and wrapped around my finger and held it tight. Luckily I had that with me or I don’t know what would have used. Has anyone else had a feminine product help save the day?

Robinette –

I haven’t had to use one yet, however, I do carry feminine napkins and tampex in my first aid kit.

If I were you I’d carry and extra pantiliner/pad with you for just in case.  While it was a good thought at the time, probably wasn’t the best solution from an infection prevention perspective.  Hope you cleansed the wound good and added some antibiotic ointment as soon as you had the chance.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Did you know that males were the first to use pads? Fact is after WW1, The army medics wanted a pad like bandage that had strings on them so they could strap that pad over the wounds! One company named Kotex made them for the army. They called them sanitary napkins. So when WW2 started army nurses notice those pads! They realized that they would work better then sawdust bags they were using! They started wearing a belt and tying the pads to the belt for their periods. Well Kotex found out about it and made those pads available to women with the belt for them. At first stores were reluctant to put them on the shelves because periods were unmentionable! But they did as the supply of them quickly ran out! Women wore the belt until the 60’s when the adhesive back’s were invented! True fact!

That interesting Brenda, thanks for sharing.

And now we know the rest of the story. Who would have thunk itP

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Men have been wearing pads for ages albeit very secretly. Men suffer leaks as do women and now it is accepted more there are pads for men available in the shops. Also first aiders will use them as they have a good absorbency as I was taught over the years. If you need to stem a bleed you will use anything available but didn’t know the history as Brenda explained.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?