Viewing 26 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Does anyone have a feminine tattoo or plan to get one? I always liked the tattoo if a rose behind the ear, but doubt I will get that one at least right now. Maybe something else? What are your thoughts?

K Swim
      Lady

Not so much as feminine, but I once considered a tattoo. When I was still new in the military, I considered getting one of my current rank, then add to it as I ranked up. It wasn’t long after I realized how corny that would be.

I sometimes wear a temp tattoo of a little butterfly on my ankle. I treat it like an accessory, no different than a bracelet to me. Temp tattoos are great all the art and none of the permanent.

-SR-

Anonymous

This is what I really like.

50 Examples of Girly Tattoo | Behind ear tattoos, Girly tattoos ...

A Rose on a Rose, sounds fab Kay, what about getting it somewhere less exposed. Never thought about it but I am🤣

Work in a mainly female environment and remember one time colleagues showing tattoos. One has cute little dinosaurs in different places❤️🤣 (she told us there was another one but didn’t tell us where😊).

❤️B

Seren
      Baroness

Yes!! this is definitely on my 2020 to do list. There’s some really cute modern ‘watercolour’ style tattoos that I love, maybe some animals or vegetation…

S x

The rose is very pretty.  I am one of the girls that will get a temp tattoo with no problem, but I have chickened out two times in the waiting area while looking at real ones.  At least with the temps, they will go away and not leave anything permanent.

PaulaF

Fun question Kay,

Hum, so overall for me personally I am a NO on tat’s, especially the guy side (piercings as well). Now for Sandy I feel a little different. There will never be a permanent tattoo but either a simple temp tat or henna tattoo is very interesting. I was at a fair last year and if they had not been busy at one place I stopped into I would have had my first henna tattoo.

It would be a simple fem styled band around my ankle. Other options might be something small on my arm or wrist.

Sandy

Gorgeous

Definitely not my style – although I have no particular objections to body art. It’s just not for me. Probably an age thing as much as anything.

A temporary tattoo is a maybe. I haven’t had much luck with them – I just don’t have the skill to apply them well, and haven’t had the guts to have someone professional do it.

All that said, just keep in mind that it’s permanent – and if you want to get rid of it someday the current technology is imperfect and, I have been told, somewhat painful.

Millie

Steffy
      Lady

Call me crazy, but I would LOVE a butterfly lower back tattoo!

Anonymous

Just a quick update. My wife and I are super responsible, pay our bills on time, shop with coupons, make wise financial decisions, so i can’t believe we are doing this! We agreed to go to the tattoo shop! I called for an appointment and they are booked for 2 weeks since the lock down is easing up. I have a small tattoo on my upper arm from years ago and my wife has a small tattoo also from years ago. My wife wants her tattoo added on to. I am thinking of getting a yin yang tattoo on my lower leg near my ankle. I think this would look nice showing thru a pair of sheer black stockings! I also found there is a symbol for transgender and a specific symbol for MTF. I was thinking of getting that tattoo in a hidden area below the bikini line!

Anonymous

Hi Kay, I’d love a small stiletto heel on each side of my abdomen , just above my pantyline , not sure I’m brave enough though 😟😟

Hi,

I have three feminine tattoos, on each thigh high up
      I have a pink rose and on the other on I have a Tatoo of my lips pink. On the back of my neck there is a cute butterfly. One anyone sees the tattoos on my thighs, they think there fake.

Skylar

Nancy
      Lady

[postquote quote=353956]

Steffy, I hope you are not crazy, because I actually want the same kind of thing. In my case, I want a monarch butterfly in flight, full color.

How funny, I was contemplating getting an obscure tattoo to acknowledge the fact that I am a crossdresser , be it a clandestine one .

But which design to adorn my body with ? I was considering red heels , maybe a pair of sexy red lips , maybe a pair of fishnet covered legs in heels ? I cannot make up mind , a little help we be nice from you girls.

Thanks you

Phoebe

I still think about getting a flower on one or both ankles.

I thought about a red rose 🌹, which ironically is Lancashire’s symbol, where I was born and live. Maybe on thigh or shoulder not sure  . Thank you for your Idea x

Anonymous
      Lady

I know tattoos are very popular now and not just one but covering whole arms and such but like some of the other girls here I’m just not a tattoo kind of person because I’ve never seen anything I wanted on my body FOREVER. I do like temp tats and have had a couple of those. Its like an accessory that can be changed easily or removed entirely. I view the human body as a work of art in itself without all that permanent decoration that may look good… or maybe not. Hey… its your body so do what you feel.

I totally agree

Temp tats would be the only way I would go. I often wonder how some of the tats will look as the person gets older and the skin thinner and sags. If one was clever enough you could take the sagging into effect and slowly change to a different scene.

Best, Marlene.

Amy Oxley
      Lady

Did you eventually get your tattoo?

For anybody contemplating getting a tattoo let me share my experience.

I myself has quite a few tattoos. Both upper arms, both upper legs, full back and on my shoulder front. I think my tattoos are reasonably girly as most are of beautiful images of women. I also have lots of roses. For reference – I was always dressed as male when there.

It can be very daunting entering a tattoo shop for the first time but these days they are not as frightening as the reputation of years gone by. Television shows have really changed the image of tattoo shops. My first time was at a well know local shop which was fine but it was very male dominated and a little intimidating. I got some skulls!!!

Later I did some proper research and found a wonderful shop in Lancaster England with a wonderful female artist. The moment I entered the shop I was made to feel at home. I spent many happy (and expensive) hours getting my artwork and if you spend long enough in this environment you will realise they are very used to serving people from alternative communities. You will find they have all manner of different individuals as clients and they will not bat an eyelid if you are having a girly tattoo.

The only real advice I would give is research your shop and your artist. Some are not as clean as others and some just want your money and will whip you in and out as fast as they can. Your chosen artist may not always have time to talk with you if you just drop in off the street as hopefully they are so popular they are very busy. But someone on the front desk should be happy to discuss your tattoo and be friendly and open. If you don’t feel a good vibe go somewhere else. Don’t argue over price, this will not endear you to the people in the shop. Remember you will have this for the rest of your life and you really do get what you pay for.

Hope this helps and good luck

Amy

I’m still deciding which design, so many thoughts going through my head, so taking my time but will definitely get one ( or two) petite ones, I do have one on my arm the old flame long gone, still looks ok. There’s a shop where my daughter goes she seems happy going . I’ll keep you up dated when I’ve decided. Lots of love to you all.

Phoebe xx

The wife and I are getting matching thigh boquets. Including a monarch butterfly, humming bird and lock&key. Shell have the lock and me the key.  So far I have the humming bird and a big orange lilly. Itll be pretty big when finished.

Anonymous

I have a tattoo on my chest/breast, chest if I’m in man mode breast if I’m in girl mode,

It’s two hearts one on top of the other with an arrow through it and my wife’s name through the middle, it’s on my left hand side just over where my heart is,

I would love to get a few more of feminine type tats a hummingbird, a few butterfly’s a few rose tats as well, all in places that a lady would have them,

Hugs Roz X

Anonymous

Wow, my compliments to your artist… and to you for sitting for it

Anonymous
      Lady

I recently heard that lower back tattoos which some call tramp stamp tats are coming back in style. I’ve seen some really nice ones.

Anonymous

Probably would not get a tattoo, but would consider getting my belly button pierced.

A small tattoo somewhere on your body may be ok, but large or multiple tattoos I think just ruin a woman’s beauty.  Consider the woman on the tv show American Pickers.  She has a beautiful face, but her body is covered with so many tattoos that she looks like she belongs in a carnival.  I think nothing is lovelier than a woman’s bare unmarked skin.  My 2 cents…

I know this is a very controversial sort of subject, but I really don’t like tattoos at all;  I’ve known plenty of people who have had one – and more than half of them have bitterly regretted doing so.  A girls body is a work of art in itself; why try to gild the lily?  Mind; tattoos are far preferable to piercings!  I don’t want to start on that subject because I feel it could go on for years…  Finally, “Tattoo” is one of only two Fijian language words to be adopted into the English language; the other is… “Taboo”; should the one be the other?  Holly XXX

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

I personally don’t have any ink.  Body art on women used to be a turn off.  In recent years I’ve seen some that I really like.  Ink that compliments the personality and style of the woman wearing it.

Body art is a personal choice.  Who am I to say someone shouldn’t be themselves?  Isn’t that what we talk about every day?

/EA

I love tattoos and have a significant amount of ink; full sleeves on both arms. My left arm is a rather feminine ocean scene of whales and dolphins. My right arm is much more masculine and abstract, a memento mori. Both done by an exceptionally talented and experienced artist and friend. I have never regretted and in fact I’m quite proud of my ink. In the course of having them done I’ve learned a lot about tattoo culture. I was surprised to learn for example than women are far more likely to get tattooed than men, and it makes sense when you consider that there’s a stronger culture of decoration and body adornment in women compared to men. I saw a lot more women than men come and go from the studio when I was under the needle.

When I get more ink, it will be a very femme piece from my hip to my my ribcage, visible only when I’m undressed or nearly so.

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?