Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

Hi girls,

I only dress at home, but when I do I love to admire my femme figure in the mirror. For me, this is part of my drive – to view myself as a beautiful woman. My problem is that in still obviously a man – beard and all! I haven’t experimented with make-up yet as this is still relatively new to me, and even if i do I love my beard and won’t be cutting it! I have found a great app called ‘FaceApp’ – it allows you to change your face to a feminine one at the click of a button. Just check out my profile pic for example – I had no make up on and short hair, yet it made me look like a woman.
      The only draw back is it costs to use this feature (£34 per year) – but for me it’s worth it to see myself as a beautiful lady, face and all!

Have any of you tried other apps with success? I’m not sure I’ll ever be in a position to pass, but apps like these let me glimpse what life would be like full femme!

Much love, Jenny xxx

Amy Lee
      Lady

There’s tons out there, and I think there are more and more copycats available for free.

You can search for makeup apps too like YouCamMakeup, MakeupPlus, YouCam Perfect, Looks, etc.

FaceTune is also fairly popular

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

FaceApp is one of the most popular I’m aware of.  I’ve played around with it and like it for what it is to me -a quick and easy way to experiment with new looks.  I don’t usually post those photos .  When I do, I always say the image has been manipulated.

Obviously FaceApp can be used to create a false image of ourselves.  When those photos are passed off as real it’s disingenuous.  Many sites have policies prohibiting this.  I believe CDH is one of them.

If the app is used with discretion, it’s a valuable tool.

Personally, I think you’ve found a great use for the app.  It’s helping you feel good about yourself.  And you’re getting a good idea of what may be possible if you ever decide to take your dressing to the next level.

Emily

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Emily, thanks for your comment. You’re right – altered images aren’t allowed on the site, so I’ve deleted my profile pic. I’ll guess I’ll keep the FaceApp photos for myself! Thanks for the clarification.

Emily Alt
          Managing Ambassador

Hey Jenny – I don’t think that was necessary.  Your profile clearly describes your appearance and situation.  Your profile photo is essentially an avatar, and I think it’s permissible.  Perhaps an ambassador will weigh in?

Sorry for giving the wrong impression.

Anonymous
            Lady

No don’t apologise! This is all new territory for me! I am hoping in time to take some more genuine photos of me once I feel comfortable with applying some make-up!

Thanks for the suggestion  that the profile pic is essentially an avatar – I understand that people should not be sharing doctored photos as genuine, it is misleading – perhaps the profile pic is not classed as such a photo! I’ll message an admin and check 🥰 love Jenny x

Stevie Steiner
            Managing Ambassador

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Your beliefs are correct Emily.  We strongly discourage the level of false representation photoApps can give.

Hi Jenny, my take on this is, if you are using Face App or some other technology to alter your image, that’s fine for personal use. I completely understand you using the App and feeling good about yourself. But, using the app and presenting it as an accurate representation of yourself is not a good idea. At some point in the future you may want to go out, and where you live there is an excellent venue, but you have to be yourself, you cant uses Face App or Photoshop in real life…………….xx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Feminising photo app suggestions’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?