Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies,  just wondering if if anyone is using or has used any of the products from Feminization.US? If so, I  am just wanting to know if they are comfortable to wear and how they look. Anything from gloves to prosthetics and breast suits. Thanks

Justin,

I ordered a vagina prosthesis from the site.  The color I received did not match what I saw and ordered from their site.  They were willing to exchange but I had to pay for shipping to return which would have cost me over $100 to return to China.  I didn’t trust them to get things right and I’d be out another $100 so I chalked it up to lesson learned.

I have ordered a breastplate from another site called http://www.aliexpress.com.  I am happy with the site and product received.  The breastplate came from a division within AliExpress called Eyung Store.

Looking at the site, I know several other places that sell similar products.  If you are thinking about a full face mask I suggest you check out creafx dot com; their masks are very supple and realistic, although their prices are pretty steep (close to $1000 US or 900 Euros).

I have two of them and enjoy them immensely (since I sport a full beard in drab mode and don’t wish to shave it off).

Leah

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?