• This topic has 27 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

When was at the Hospital talking with this nurse and referred me to this link for being more fem. This is just part of the exorcise and assigment. Its a 40 week course. Thought would share with everyone new to the CD world or for ones wanting to maybe learn more or relearn some.

1 Posture: Stand tall, shoulders back, chest out, look straight ahead with confidence.

2 Arm Position: Upper arms tucked against your sides with the inside of your elbows facing forward.

3 Arm Swing: Your arm swing will be more from the elbows down than from the shoulders, but relaxed and not forced.

4 Wrist Position: Turn your wrists so that the palms of your hands angle slightly forward.

5 Hold Your Core: Keep your core tight, belly in. This will help you keep your good posture.

6 Lead From The Thigh: Leading from the thigh and letting your foot follow will allow your foot to naturally land under your center of mass.

7 Place One foot In Front Of The Other: Walking with one foot in front of the other will cause your hips to gently sway as you walk.

8 Transfer Weight To The Balls Of Your Feet: This is important when you wear heels. It is easier to keep your balance when your weight is over the balls of your feet.

How To Feminize Your Walk | PinkFemme

This and any other hints are going to be so helpful for my coming out . Thank you

Anonymous

welcome Debra. There one about pantyhose and stockings learned new myself . ALways were tearing them in less then few weeks. Hate having runs in my hoses.

😀😀😀

Thank you Donna this is a big help  ..

Stephanie

Anonymous

You welcome Steph that one of the examples can practice on if go to the link there a 40 week course can do called 40 steps to feminizeation.

Hugs

Donna

Leonara
      Ambassador

Thank you Donna for sharing the link
      Hugs Leonara

Anonymous

So welcome Leonara glad to share. Imagine many could use some tips and maybe learn something new to help in CD

Hugs
        Donna

Leonara
          Ambassador

👍🏼👍🏼 If I may ask how is your convalescing coming along .. healing energy is still heading your way
          Hugs, Leonara

Anonymous

Thank you for asking coming along pretty good still using pain meds and then ice for swelling. Gone down more then what was Monday. Have a nurse that comes and looks at it and redress it the bandages.

Have a follow up appointment tues coming up.

Hugs

Donna

Leonara
            Ambassador

Hang in there girl.. thx for the update..

Anonymous

thank you and doing best can do for sure. At least other behind me for now.

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

Thank you very much, Donna! That will be very helpful:)

Anonymous

welcome Samara Some lessons knew few others learning over again. Specially the part with the hose. hehe hate gettting runs in my stockings.

I like the feeling of my hips swaying as I walk. I don’t get that as a guy. But when I’m dressed and concentrating on the basics I can feel my hips and butt sway. It feels so feminine.

Anonymous

actually for me get alot from guys at work and sometimes friend saying when noticing me saying have the sway no matter what. what guy is left and woman coming out.

Donna

I learned similar, but not exactly the same.  I was taught that you should keep the palms facing your sides (forefinger should be forward), and let the arms swing naturally as you walk (don’t force it). I was taught to move from the pelvis first and then move your leg to keep your balance (which I discovered is how to get the “glide” that women have).  And I was taught to keep your legs close to the center line, not one foot in front of the other (watch an average woman walk, she doesn’t walk one foot directly in front of the other).

Keeping the stomach in and chest proud (numbers 1 and 5) also helps to raise your center of gravity, which is useful because women have a higher center of gravity than men. This makes the other movements natural.

Wow, started going down a rabbit hole on that site.

Alana

Anonymous

Interesting site indeed and if go to other 39 learn more or relearn more.

Nice. There’s always more to learn. I practice a lot, residual at work. I used to get looks walking around the shipyard all girlie, but it seems like people have just gotten used to seeing me this way and no longer really look anymore. Or maybe I got used to the like and don’t notice them anymore. Either way I don’t care.

I’m so glad you’re healing well, we all can’t wait to see the new you! I bet you can’t either, really.

Bridgette

Anonymous

Thank you Bridgette looking forward myself to the new me. Know my coworkers and family and friends are looking forward to the same. Find out in few weeks when can be released hopefully to go back to work. As for this topic happy the nurse gave me the link so much on that link about being more fem. Like the other 39 assignments or tasks.

Donna

Paula
      Lady

Thank you so much for sharing!

Anonymous

You welcome Paula glad to share. Oh  did you see the other 39 tasks can learn to do its a 40 week course

Donna

Paula
          Lady

Not yet. Have the page open but playing catch-up on CDH.

The walking is a bit hard with the type of disability I have. I have to wear flats or heels with a very low heel (3/4). Everything else I can practice doing.

Anonymous

believe on down when come to heels and height says some are prone to wear flatter shoes or less heel height. Due to arch of foot or way toes bend.

Good luck Paula

Anonymous

Thanks for sharing Elieen

Donna

What a fascinating site. Need to spend more time playing with it. Thanks! Marlene.

Anonymous

It is great all those assignments if decide to play along with the challanges. Some you know and others that don’t know or maybe been doing wrong way.

Donna

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?