Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey girls!

I’m looking for some tips on workouts and how to change my diet to get a more natural feminine body.  I’m average build and taller and would love to tighten my tummy, grow some natural curves, and help my chest look more fem without building arm muscles.  Any help is appreciated!!!!

Amelia💖💖💖

Ashley
      Lady

Don’t skip leg day! I got into a routine during quarantine that I’m still sticking to, and I’ve gotten some noticeable gains in my thighs and butt pretty much just from squats, lunges, and leg lifts. The big advantage to those is that you don’t really need equipment, you can add weight using just about anything heavy you have around. (though I’m looking at getting some ankle weights for the leg lifts) I do suggest looking them up on youtube though, it’s easy to make mistakes with even really simple workout moves. I did a bit of weight training back in high school, so I already had an idea of where to start.

One piece of advice I’m always reluctant to give… protein shakes. protein powder is kind of expensive and usually tastes nasty, but it is a really good way to up your protein intake while avoiding increasing your intake of other stuff you don’t want, like cholesterol and sodium.

Also unfortunately it seems hard to target your chest without also building up your arms. I’m also looking for ways to do this, so if anyone has ideas please let us know too!

Samantha Joan
      Hostess

Hey Amelia

Hope you are well today.

I was recommended yoga a while back. Lockdown proved a great opportunity to make a start.

Whilst I am no expert nor even a novice, I am loving my twice weekly classes which focuses on posture, flatting stomach and balance.

Give it a try!

Hugs

Samantha x x

Eat less, move more!

How is it joining established classes when you are a novice?

Anonymous

Hi Amelia , obviously diet is important , as for exercise look for exercises with low weights / high reps , Les Mills style , it’s on YouTube if necessary. Great for toning and shaping , you can target pecs for breast size without increasing arm size …. enjoy 🌹

Hi Amelia Eating healthier foods Just keep you body moving. I used to exercise 2 hours a day with low weight high reps. Aerobics and a lot of stretching may be even a yoga class helps with stretching. It did not have the effect i wanted. My fem clothes fit a lot nicer I was able to drop a dress size and maintain size 10 at least on the bottom My shoulder width i cannot do anything with except try to hide with color and clothing design. It made me a little crazy when my wife would comment how she loved my male body when i exercised and kept fit. I was trying for the opposite The fem cloths do fit better and look nicer. Luv Stephanie

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?