Viewing 38 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls, the poll for today is accessories or anything other than clothing, you may own. Tick all the boxes that apply, i’m bound to have forgotten something!!! so I will add ‘other’. I hope you enjoy this poll! love you all!! Fiona’s prediction….. Shoes!

Anonymous

Scarves

Lol Rochelle! arggghh! I knew i’d forget something……

Fee xxx

Anonymous

I have 3 cute hats…….

I so badly want to expand my accessories and get a handbag or two along with a change purse.  I have two shoulder bags now.  I want it all.   I don’t wear/need eyeglasses but I should get a pair of non-prescription spectacles just to get that different look.

How about womens sunglasses???  I have a pair of those.  🙂

Anonymous

Scarfs, gloves, umbrella…

Anonymous

… cell phone case, key ring…

Wow! I have all of the above, including the extras mentioned, except for a pair of boots, unless cowgirl boots count. lol

Lol, it seems I have fallen flat on my face with this poll! to be fair to me, if I had sat down and really thought about it, the list would have had 100+ options! but keep them coming, its all a learning curve for me too, remember! thanks for your votes so far girls, I really appreciate it! 🙂

Fee xxx

Smartina
      Duchess

It took me a while to find the ladies watch which would sit on my wrist permanently and go with almost anything. It says D&G on the dial but I think it’s a knock-off. What I love about it the most is that the face is mother-of-pearl and the hands and numbers are in thin copper metal. So they both catch the light in different ways and enable the watch to be clearly read under any light conditions. A happy combination of form and function.

Anonymous

Smartina, you can also get different wristbands to change a watch’s appearance from male to female. I purchased a Fitbit watch last year that came with a standard silver (almost androgynous) band. However, I later bought a pink band that holds the watch face, and wear that when I go out en femme!

Smartina
          Duchess

I should get myself a better Fitbit. The one I have is useless. However, I’d also like the cash for “proper” jewelry. Like gold, diamonds, emeralds, rubies.

Becka
      Lady

Bracelets and necklaces.  I want to get ear rings and always looking for a nice bag (purse, whatever you want to call it! :).

🙂

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

All of the above and more-like others mentioned-scarves, hats, keyrings, etc. I don’t WEAR any of the 200+ wigs I own anymore. But I am sure I ‘m not surprising you Fiona! 🙂
      Cyn

Anonymous

Cynthia, what makes a keyring feminine?

Also, would you be willing to sell any of the wigs that you no longer wear?

skippy1965 Cynthia
          Ambassador

My key ring is a jeweled heart that definitely looks feminine!

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Another fun one, Fee!  Thank you as always for creating your polls.

Hugs,

Michelle

I have a huge fascination for boots, I have more of them than I do shoes!  I know it will change, I need to focus on shoes more.  I have ankle, knee and mostly thigh high/crotch boots.

Anonymous

Hats and gloves lol

make up perfume, nail polish, nylons, bras, panties, and pad, and all the rest of it

I also have scarves, Nail polish and false Nails and lashes. 🙂 Love them all. Great poll wish I had a place to increase the number of things I have.

Sara Marie

Anonymous

Breast forms

Anonymous

Can’t live en femme without em – and with big nipples attached.

Scarf

Oh I forget to mention…..my cowgirl boots! Justins, from Texas.

Dame Veronica

I have a little bit of most of the items on the list. Not everything though. I do have some nice antique jewelry, the late 1880s and early 1900’s that I do wear on special occasion. I also have a Kotex belt from the late 60s.

VE

pretty much all on the list plus a good collection of scarves and hats/gloves  winter coats various styles of false nails and perfumes

Marianne
      Ambassador

Scarves and gloves in addition to most in the list. Also two black woollen coats for winter.

Yes scarves and gloved, forgot about them and have quite a few which I love though not really mastered wearing them in different styles lol.

I also have a few shawls I wear from time to time. I think they are kind of sophisticated and stylish.

Also love my ankle chains and bangles lol.

Anonymous

Being new to crossdressing, I don’t have a lot of stuff yet, but one thing I do have, that I don’t see listed or mentioned, is a vibrator. I think that counts as a femme accessory, I know it makes me feel feminine 😉 lol

xxx
      Brandy

I agree Brandy, while not necessarily a femme only item it should count. And yes they sure do 😘

Anonymous

Olivia,
          It’s as much as a feminine accessory as heels or a wig or a purse or earrings or whatever…
          Thank you very much!!!(insert sarcasm here)

Lol Brandy, I could have added other things too, but I thought that might be pushing things a bit too far!!!

Fee xxx

Anonymous

Fiona, what on earth are you talking about?!?!
          It’s for massaging sore muscles and relieving tension and stuff like that…
          A very innocent, feminine thing!!!
          I SUPPOSE it could be used for other purposes too 😉
          I didn’t say exactly what I used my vibrator for, so I think it should be ok 🙂

xxx
          Brandy

Sorry hun! its just my depraved mind….

Fee xxx

I don’t get even into the full wig and makeup routine yet, so I’m not a pro on all of it but,

Think of all the items you’ve added since bringing HER home, things you just didn’t seem to require before. The start of a list you can add to…

A magnified mirror

Really good tweezers

Gloves to save the nails and hands

Our old jeans, shirts, and work clothes didn’t much care, but now…

The ‘good’ hangers

Closet organizer

Shoe rack

Just some thoughts.

A bigger night stand…for Brandy, apparently.

Danielle
        Lady

I live on SSI because of my epilepsy so I live with my parents do not have many lady things wish I did I do have a C cup breast forms butt plugs and dildos my black purse set hot pink purse set and  dark blue 6 piece purse sets trust me there’s three 6 piece purse sets are hard to hide so all I have for now wish I had more

Fiona, I’ve had a question for a long time that might fit right into this poll. Although it would get lumped into the “jewelry” category, I wonder, how many gurls who dress in full femme wear a diamond wedding ring? Especially if they’ve bolted from the closet (unlike moi) and go out dressed.

I didn’t see this specific item mentioned.

Hi Camryn, i would place that item under the ‘jewellery’ option. I mean diamond wedding rings are classed as an item of jewellery right? or do others have a differing opinion on this?

Fee xxx

Anonymous

Fiona, (Aimee here), you asked what did I own?  omg!!  🙂  Gee whiz I get all the hard ones!  Those tight steampunk leggings, as tight as nylons, I’ve about 30 pair of them, 20 boots (some platformed with Stils, others with a ‘chunky’ heel),  15 pumps (lots of colors/designs), 3 wedges, 6 Stilettos (three are platformed), at least 30 Goth-like T-shirts, 40 dresses of any and all types, hosiery beyond belief (too many too count anymore, all from Italy and worth it btw!), too many faux leather items to list or count, garters, gaffs, belts, buckle-less belts, many hair styles to rock the camera man with, about those faux leathers, they are the ones that wick your sweat (otherwise you slowly die), and about 60 tops/blouses/hoodies/sweaters/omg!, 12 coats, lots of scarfs, upper-arm length gloves (from black lace to faux leather), driving gloves/warming gloves (superior grip)!  I’m honestly NOT trying to be a “braggart” in the least no no no PLEASE PLEASE don’t think such …these are the items I’ve picked up along the way modelling or I’ve purchased through Amazon, or other’s directly. (You have to spend it to make it)!  It may sound odd to some, yet I dare say that I’m kind of unable to comfortably walk in ‘flats’ anymore unless it’s barefoot.  *I play drums (Roland electronic kind, and prefer my kick pedal foot to be bare …so that I can FEEL everything (right foot for me).  (Doesn’t feel right driving either without those gloves).  I do best in heeled boots or just heels.  Women’s clothing fits me better as I not very big at all.  135.6lbs (soaking wet).  🙂  That’s skinny but as a model I love hearing it!  For me, that’s a perfect BMI of 19, so the rest is a matter of trying to keep fit.  Crunches still work is what I’m saying!  …AND I think I forgot to add jewelry and those “must have” accessories.  What can I say?  I own one pair of men’s pants, sneakers (Steel toed? Yup!), and a T that wicks, and a men’s coat.  It’s been there untouched for years (but you never know)!  Thank you(!) for allowing such a long post, I got carried away!

Anonymous

I have several diff cuts that I wear as a “promise band” but not wedded (NO)!  🙂  Diamonds are a gurls’ best friend!

Anonymous
        Lady

Hey Camryn I just had to chime in here…  YES I do wear a diamond wedding ring and engagement ring when dressed. I always wear it as when I am out or at a club I want everyone to know this girl is taken!!  I also have a nice collection of “real” jewelry that I wear, some of it was my grandmothers and she had good taste in bling and a pretty good budget.

🍷C

ps. I checked all the boxes also.

Anonymous

Maybe I’m not seeing it written, but how about leggings, gaffs, butt-lifters, false boobies, or “inserts” of foam or silicone for both breasts and hineys, “shape-wear”, bras, social lacy gloves (high-brow dressing!), panties, garters, open-crotch, more cosmetics and application brushes than ANY woman?   lol…

BINGO!! I ticked them all, do I win a prize?

Lol, a prize? Alice! it sounds like you have got everything already! I’ll give you a big hug! will that do? 🙂

Fiona xxx

A hug be lovely Fiona.

For the ‘anything else’ accessory, I’ll suggest the ‘wiggle when I walk’, although that might be a wobble…….

Anonymous

No Alice, I ticked them all and didn’t get EVEN a booby prize, let alone was I NOT allowed to pass GO and collect $200 scoots!  🙂  Sorry Hun…

Dodgy ground Aimee, I’m not sure how the Monopoly board works in the US of A, but here in good old blighty, passing Go generally means picking up £200 on the Old Kent Road or Whitechapel – I figure that’s easily done if you pass!!!

Emily
      Lady

Definitely perfume! I am in love with some of the Victoria’s Secret scents. I have one called After Party Angel that I wear almost daily. It was a gift from a coworker.

You forgot to mention hats of which I own only one.

Lol Michelle, trust me! i always forget something! 🙂

Fiona xxx

I’ve got 3 pairs of shoes(2 pairs of heeled pumps and 1 pair of full wedged open toed). I’ve got my wig. I’ve got my one pair of ladies glasses. I’ve got my velour shoulder tote bag. I’ve most recently added jewelry, all of it inexpensive items. A 36inch golden necklace that I’m using as a waist accent for a dress. A necklace consisting of different size golden rings, will wear with the same dress. A CZ ring and band set. Last, an accent ring with a smooth black “gem” and CZ accents (I have to add a CZ gem that I noticed was missing after I bought it).

Anonymous

I ticked all boxes except glasses, which are next!

I also have hats and a cute rainbow colour battery for my vape.

Love Laura

Anonymous

High heels are my big thing . I have at least 10 different pair.  Black 4″ pumps, wedges. Black and tan 4″ strappy heels, 3″ pink heels. I have 5 wigs – wavy red head, short wavy black(dont think its me), extra long wavy black, straight dark brown with blonde highlights(my favorite), dark brown wavy with blonde and redish high lights(my wife’s favorite). I have a few pair of clip on earrings, swipe some of the wife’s bracelets and necklaces on occasions.

Chelly

Rosiebeth
      Lady

Well. I have a black pair of heels and a pair of sling back wedge toe heels. I have various lavender scent body lotions, powder scent deodorant, silky skin shaving cream for smoother legs.  Most recently I just stated buying ear rings and rings.  I just started purchasing things for myself so I’ve gots a long ways to go but I’ve absolutely been enjoying buying all the feminine products and attire that I can.  My next step is to get my nails done so I can get lots of colors to match my outfits.   I’m thinking a pedicure also.  It’s just endless girls what we can get.
      hugs

Rosiebeth.

I ticked every box on the list, and then saw you asked for anything you forgot.  Just judging by my bathroom counter, I’d say we needed many, many more boxes.

PaulaF

Scarves, hose, garter belts, shapewear

Forgot to mention that I have one bedroom of the house devoted to all things DeeAnn and there are still a few things in other closets…

Melissa Davis
      Baroness

Scarves and gloves can add a lot to an outfit.

Hi Fiona,

Another great poll!

Now that the snow and chilly weather are here I’ll add boots, scarves, gloves, mittens, hats, coats, …  Also perfume, anklets

Alice

I have a drawer full of hair decorations. My hair is down to mid back. I love ribbons, bows, barrettes, clips, pins, and scrunchies. I wear my hair different every day, ponytail, pig tails, off side, braids, or wild as the wind.

I have a complete range of femme accessories

A good gg got me accessorizing with scarves, so now I have lots of scarves of various sizes and colors. One thing I like about a scarf, if worn around my neck, it hides that telltale Adam’s Apple!

Bobbi, I am so jelly that you get to do your natural hair.  Thinning and receding, this gurl needs a wig.  Wish we could see how you look in that cut in a photo….bet you look fab.

No worries.  Keep on rockin’ guitar lady!! 🙂

Viewing 38 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?