Viewing 32 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi I asked how many of you wear panties daily. And some of you stated that you wear a pad too. I to have worn pads. So lets see how many of you wear or use femme  hygiene products and why. For me I wear because of leakage caused by improper catheter insertion during a surgery. I pretty much wear a pad daily depending on how much fluids I drink. But I must admit that sometimes it makes me feel more female. I wear Always infinity or Kotex overnight pads.

Marianne
      Ambassador

I wear panties with pantyliner, Aldays Normal from Always. Reason is I sometimes leak a little after peeing, and my urine is very dark from the iron oxide colouring agent in my Parkinson’s medicine, so the spots are hard to wash out completely.

Marianne

Marianne. I’m sorry to learn that you need Parkinsons meds. Irrespective of the need for pads or otherwise, good health is priceless.

Hope your symptoms aren’t to severe.

Take care girl.

Hugs

Anne-Marie

I wear a pad because of leaking.  Stay free over night because of the extended back.

Yes. Wearing a pad for continence problems is fine. Fortunately I don’t have this problem but if I needed to wear a pad for continence then I would wear one without issue. Totally different though than wearing products designed specifically for control of a woman’s period when one does not actually have a menstrual cycle.
        Just sayin.

Take care girls.

Hugs

Anne-Marie.

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by Anne-Marie.

I have no need to wear them…..tried them once but very uncomfortable. As I age it comes necessary when out doors to wear a depends or like brand. Work well, but not something you’d wear with panties. Pantyhose tends to slip down then and go baggy.

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

Don’t wear them myself. Respectufully, I don’t believe there would be many cis-females using sanitary products on times when they know there will not be a need to wear them. Sure, many females will wear lace and silk lingerie for special ocassions, to feel extra feminine, but I doubt there will be any wearing sanitary items for the same purpose.

Now, don’t look at me like that! I can tell there is a difference and I can see how doing something that only females do (needed or not) would have an appeal to feel more womanly/woman-like.

Gaby

Yes. Total agreement whith your posting from me. I just can’t see the point of wearing sanitary products designed for hygiene during the menstrual cycle when one does not have a menstrual cycle.

Still, each to their own.

Take care girls

Hugs

Anne-Marie

I wear panties every day, and I had a UTI (urinary tract infection)  two years ago. Due to high blood sugars. I’m T2 diabetic.  I wear Realcare incontinence pads, for both male and female, as I sometimes did not make it to the toilet in time. The pads were a blessing sometimes. The same as well when my  Dr changed my medication. It causes me to pee more than normal, every couple of hours, and even having to  get up during the night,

I use thong liner and pantie liners to keep then clean from skid marks. Pads come in handy when you have the runs

Vicki E.

Anonymous

Hi Ladies, this is a delicate subject and I don’t want to offend anyone. I have and do wear sanitary pads, not for any medical reason and obviously not for the reason they are sold, but wearing a sanitary pad (for a few days a month) makes me feel more feminine than I ever feel. At one time I I used an online period calculator to work out my “cycle” but I thought that was perhaps a step too far. I hope I’ve not upset anyone. Tanya.

I wear pad’s, when I’m tucked it helps keep it smooth…

I don’t want to sound grotesque, but I wear pads to protect my panties from unsightly ‘stains’.  I wont elaborate but I heard pads once referred to as ‘fart filters’!  I’ll leave it at that.  I do wear Depends women’s when I’m away from home for long periods, as my bladder is weak.  It’s a pain getting old!

Yes, I wear liners regularly (Always Thin Daily) and at times an Always #5 overnight pad.  Not wishing to be too graphic, I  wear them primarily out of need.

However the operative word is primarily. I do find a certain contentment in wearing that which is intended for a woman during the event in her life which in so markedly and distinctly female.  At this point in my life there is not much possibility for expressing my female essence so wearing liners or pads is “special” for me. And I can do so with complete approval of my wife. Yes, that’s different, yes?

Yes, I do buy my own. I decided if I was going to use them then I would be responsible for purchasing them. And yes, I do suppose it is strange, but I think nothing of it. This is something all woman have to do so sometime in their life, right?

Liners are not a bother to wear, but at times during the day pads can be uncomfortable. And at times, they are, to be sure, but should you research cis-woman’s opinions on pads you will find that most don’t like wearing them because they can become uncomfortable through the day. So when I face this discomfort I find a certain delight that I am in a small way facing a life discomfort in much the same way as our cis-sisters have to endure.

Finally, I don’t understand the idea of not wearing a pad simply because as a trans-woman I don’t have a  monthly cycle so why would I wear one? Granted a cis-woman would not probably wear a pad at times when she is not in her cycle. However as a trans-woman I don’t naturally have breasts, but I wouldn’t think of dressing without wearing a bra.

Just saying.

Sincerely,

Charrie

Charlene.

Interesting and valid point that in your last paragraph. I guess that what we wear is our personal choice and if wearing a liner or pad makes you feel closer to your ‘femme side’ then that surely has to be a good thing. Don’t think it would have that effect on me though but then, variety is the spice of life.

Take good care

Hugs

Anne-Marie

I wear them for tucking, but the scent is also feminine

Its not anywhere near being on my bucket list, but as Dr. Ruth used to say on her talk show, if it feels good….do it!

Anonymous

Dr. Ruth! I loved watching Dr. Ruth! We should all thank Dr. Ruth for all that she had to say about ALOT of things. I think she probably made life easier for all of us, as far as different things being “ok”. Whatever floats your boat and definitely…”If it feels good, do it!”
        xxx
        Brandy

Anonymous

I’m glad that this was one of the questions here, since I had searched the forums for a similar question before and didn’t find anything and was maybe too embarrassed to ask myself.  I’ve been thinking about wearing pads when I dress, since I sometimes have leaking issues due to short periods of “excitement”.  This isn’t a problem I only have when dressing femme; I also experience it sometimes while dressed in drab, but it seems that the stains are harder to wash out of my panties than they are out of my men’s underwear.

I hope I’m not sharing too much here, but when the topic is sanitary products, it’s hard to avoid talking about bodily fluids!  On that note, I did have a period of life where I would occasionally wear pads.  Ironically, it was a period when I wasn’t dressing femme at all (not even underdressing).  Without going into too much detail, the leaking was from my backside and tended to happen more when I was flying on planes due to the long periods of sitting in uncomfortable positions.  It’s then that I found that airplanes, especially those on long international flights, stocked sanitary pads in their bathrooms.  Putting a feminine pad in my underwear helped prevent any embarrassing situations of leakage showing through my pants.  As I was flying internationally a lot during this period of life, I found myself putting pads in my underwear more and more often, and I also found myself starting to enjoy the prospect of rushing to the plane’s bathroom soon after taking off so I could put a pad in my underwear whether I was having leaking problems or not.  I was just enjoying the feminine feeling it gave me.  And perhaps this eventually lead into my current “phase” or “era” of dressing and underdressing.  I no longer fly internationally as much and doctors helped end my leaking problem, so I stopped wearing pads… but as I mentioned earlier, I’m thinking of going back to it for a different kind of “leak” and maybe just as another way to add to the feminine feelings of me as Brianna.

Janine
      Lady

My use of a pad is different than the other reasons that I’ve been reading.
      I use a pad when I’m dressed en.femme as a reminder to take smaller steps when I’m walking and when I sit down to keep my knees together as well as keep my ankles crossed after I am sitting.
      Having a pad in my panties makes me feel more feminine and it keeps my panties fresh and stain free

When I am dressed enfemme I always wear a pad,to me,it just feels right.

Janice
      Duchess

I don’t use them myself but I carry a couple of each in my purse for a CIS woman’s emergency.

I love to wear the thick pads and ran acrossed Poise and Tena pads for females. They are the thickest and feel so great in my panties. They’re so helpful to keep my panties dry no matter what!

Anonymous

I tried pads to get a smooth look “down there”, but was underwhelmed by the result; so I bought a gaff for those occasions when it is needed.

I buy and wear generic thin pads. It helps with my tucking. Throughout my CDing experience, I’ve been hyper-sensitive and it causes some arousal. Fortunately, my hyper-sensitivity has greatly deceased. However, I still ooze a little (sorry if too blunt) and the pad keeps my panty dry and clean.

I wear a thin generic pad. Use it so when I tuck back it feels good, holds better, and catches any leaks since tucking back tends to crimp the passage and can cause funny issues with leaking. Also catches any drips after I tinkle. : )

I wear pads or pantiliners on occasion. There are some days that I feel (forgive me) leakier than others. Not usually in a sexual way, more often when I have a cold and a hard sneeze or cough may cause light bladder leaks. Sorry it be gross but that’s life and I’d rather not ruin my underwear

I wear pads or pantiliners on occasion and do my own shopping.

Alice

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

Like others here, leakage is a problem so having a pad gives me confidence that I will not be soiling my lingerie.

I buy my own pads and wear them mostly every time I dress up,  might as well feel the real deal of dressing up must wear a pad, it feels so sexy and feminine, plus it holds the man part in tight and feel like a female part, just to be clean about it i called it male part and female part

I hvnt done surgery bt i take hormone pills so i get discharges. I prefer whisher cotton soft xl.

Firstly, thank you to Brenda for having the courage to start this somewhat delicate subject which appears to generate some fairly opposing opinions.

One of my first ever trips outside fully dressed was to the local chemist (pharmacy) to buy a packet of pads. I didn’t have any medical need for them, it just felt like a quintessentially feminine thing to do and a to some extent a test of my ‘passability’. I still remember waiting in line at the checkout, holding the pads in my hand nervously waiting for someone to call me out. But, that never happened, I paid the sales assistant and he gave me a polite, ‘thank you madam’ and I walked home.

I wore those pads for a while and have bought a few packets more over the years – largely to re-live that initial experience and also to have some in my handbag because I feel, as a woman, it’s something I should carry. In a way they make me feel a bit more lady-like, they do keep things cleaner ‘down there’ and their scent is distinctly non-masculine which, to me, is nice but they’re definitely not an essential part of my life.

Rachel xx

No for me, however,

I did try them out a few times but they ended up being more trouble than they were worth.

The small ones held nothing in place and the ones big enough to aid in tucking simply spoiled any attempt to minimize the bulge.

Anonymous

No from me , but I’d have no concerns about purchasing them  myself 🌞

Heather
        Lady

Yup – the checkout staff wouldn’t bat an eyelid.  In the past, I’ve bought pads and pantyhose for my SO.

Leslie
      Lady

I’ve some issues with leaking after peeing and sometimes not making it to the bathroom quickly enough. So I’m just starting using pads Life is hell as you grow old. As the old saying goes you can shake, you can jerk it you can beat it in the wall but the last drop won’t fall until .. .

Anonymous

Yes, I always wear panty liners

I wear Poise leak pads daily, because of leaks from my numerous cancer related surgeries.  Those pads are the longest style they make, as I have learned that depending on my liquid intake through the day, not all internal pressure is from just gas.  No details there, but it is the obvious.

Also, FDS for ‘down there’ just in case.  Secret deodorant and anti-perspirant, both solid and spray, just because I love their scent and how they make me smell, even at drab work.  And I use some other more intimate female products before a date to feel fresh and clean for them in case of a ‘stay over’.

I always carry a couple of tampons and thin napkins in my purse in case another lady in the restroom is in need.  I used to wear napkins with wings for several years and my nieces found them one day and I found them playing with ‘the airplane stickers’.  Children can be priceless.

PaulaF

I’m aware that sometimes we have issues like from other causes, like a catheter leak, a chronic condition, or some other difficulty. Since I have none of these, I don’t use feminine products like pads for any reason. I did try wearing incontinence female adult diapers because of my diverticulitis, but ended up with a blister on my privates that hurt like hell. I think it was infected. I took them off, haven’t worn any since; and it healed up on its own. Nothing down there except my dainty, pretty, soft panties. Not big on thongs, or boy shorts either. The latter don’t fit my bottom shape right since it’s elongated from glutes development from weightlifting. A full brief/granny panty works best for me. No pads.

Not my forte! but each to their own. Py xx.

Viewing 32 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?