Do you use female sanitary products ?

To see how many of you use sanitary products what kind, brand and why. Please be respectful of others and what you say Thanks Brenda

You must be logged in to participate.
  • No
  • yes
  • Pads
  • Both
  • Shop for your own
  • SO gets your products
  • use someone else's
Viewing 32 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Tiff Any
      Participant
      Registered On: June 1, 2019
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 851

No from me , but I’d have no concerns about purchasing them  myself 🌞

Rei Durden
      Participant
      Registered On: October 11, 2020
      Topics: 14
      Replies: 451

No for me, however,

I did try them out a few times but they ended up being more trouble than they were worth.

The small ones held nothing in place and the ones big enough to aid in tucking simply spoiled any attempt to minimize the bulge.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Rachel McFadden
      Participant
      Registered On: November 13, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 11

Firstly, thank you to Brenda for having the courage to start this somewhat delicate subject which appears to generate some fairly opposing opinions.

One of my first ever trips outside fully dressed was to the local chemist (pharmacy) to buy a packet of pads. I didn’t have any medical need for them, it just felt like a quintessentially feminine thing to do and a to some extent a test of my ‘passability’. I still remember waiting in line at the checkout, holding the pads in my hand nervously waiting for someone to call me out. But, that never happened, I paid the sales assistant and he gave me a polite, ‘thank you madam’ and I walked home.

I wore those pads for a while and have bought a few packets more over the years – largely to re-live that initial experience and also to have some in my handbag because I feel, as a woman, it’s something I should carry. In a way they make me feel a bit more lady-like, they do keep things cleaner ‘down there’ and their scent is distinctly non-masculine which, to me, is nice but they’re definitely not an essential part of my life.

Rachel xx

Radhika Madhav
      Participant
      Registered On: July 19, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 4

I hvnt done surgery bt i take hormone pills so i get discharges. I prefer whisher cotton soft xl.

Leslies Ann Gray Girl
      Participant
      Registered On: September 22, 2017
      Replies: 102

Hi ladies , i to wear very thin pantie liners and to protect my pretty panties once in a while i tuck not insert a small tampon to keep myself clean as well . I think its important as women we keep our selves clean down there as well confident . I have to admit i have warm feelings down there especially when i see a really great looking guy so it helps with that also .It also helps with tucking , i like a clean look down there , a fem look if you will . Never know when the wind will give all a quick pantie shot , lol . Leslie

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Lucinda Hawkns
      Participant
      Registered On: September 1, 2015
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 1177

I buy my own pads and wear them mostly every time I dress up,  might as well feel the real deal of dressing up must wear a pad, it feels so sexy and feminine, plus it holds the man part in tight and feel like a female part, just to be clean about it i called it male part and female part

Mary Priscilla
      Participant
      Registered On: May 23, 2020
      Replies: 50

Like others here, leakage is a problem so having a pad gives me confidence that I will not be soiling my lingerie.

Alice Underwire
      Participant
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 2033

I wear pads or pantiliners on occasion and do my own shopping.

Alice

Bridget Dee
      Participant
      Registered On: October 1, 2016
      Replies: 10

I wear pads or pantiliners on occasion. There are some days that I feel (forgive me) leakier than others. Not usually in a sexual way, more often when I have a cold and a hard sneeze or cough may cause light bladder leaks. Sorry it be gross but that’s life and I’d rather not ruin my underwear

Sara Marie Franklin (SMF)
      Ambassador
      Registered On: July 27, 2016
      Replies: 361

I wear a thin generic pad. Use it so when I tuck back it feels good, holds better, and catches any leaks since tucking back tends to crimp the passage and can cause funny issues with leaking. Also catches any drips after I tinkle. : )

Brittney Andrews
      Participant
      Registered On: August 1, 2019
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 586

I buy and wear generic thin pads. It helps with my tucking. Throughout my CDing experience, I’ve been hyper-sensitive and it causes some arousal. Fortunately, my hyper-sensitivity has greatly deceased. However, I still ooze a little (sorry if too blunt) and the pad keeps my panty dry and clean.

Bettylou Cox
      Participant
      Registered On: May 26, 2019
      Replies: 1494

I tried pads to get a smooth look “down there”, but was underwhelmed by the result; so I bought a gaff for those occasions when it is needed.

Judy Carlson
      Participant
      Registered On: September 23, 2019
      Replies: 5

I love to wear the thick pads and ran acrossed Poise and Tena pads for females. They are the thickest and feel so great in my panties. They’re so helpful to keep my panties dry no matter what!

Janice Emory
      Participant
      Registered On: August 14, 2019
      Replies: 31

I don’t use them myself but I carry a couple of each in my purse for a CIS woman’s emergency.

Michelle Brown
      Participant
      Registered On: August 23, 2015
      Replies: 60

When I am dressed enfemme I always wear a pad,to me,it just feels right.

Janine
      Participant
      Registered On: October 25, 2015
      Replies: 82

My use of a pad is different than the other reasons that I’ve been reading.
      I use a pad when I’m dressed en.femme as a reminder to take smaller steps when I’m walking and when I sit down to keep my knees together as well as keep my ankles crossed after I am sitting.
      Having a pad in my panties makes me feel more feminine and it keeps my panties fresh and stain free

Brianna Rain
      Participant
      Registered On: December 3, 2018
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 32

I’m glad that this was one of the questions here, since I had searched the forums for a similar question before and didn’t find anything and was maybe too embarrassed to ask myself.  I’ve been thinking about wearing pads when I dress, since I sometimes have leaking issues due to short periods of “excitement”.  This isn’t a problem I only have when dressing femme; I also experience it sometimes while dressed in drab, but it seems that the stains are harder to wash out of my panties than they are out of my men’s underwear.

I hope I’m not sharing too much here, but when the topic is sanitary products, it’s hard to avoid talking about bodily fluids!  On that note, I did have a period of life where I would occasionally wear pads.  Ironically, it was a period when I wasn’t dressing femme at all (not even underdressing).  Without going into too much detail, the leaking was from my backside and tended to happen more when I was flying on planes due to the long periods of sitting in uncomfortable positions.  It’s then that I found that airplanes, especially those on long international flights, stocked sanitary pads in their bathrooms.  Putting a feminine pad in my underwear helped prevent any embarrassing situations of leakage showing through my pants.  As I was flying internationally a lot during this period of life, I found myself putting pads in my underwear more and more often, and I also found myself starting to enjoy the prospect of rushing to the plane’s bathroom soon after taking off so I could put a pad in my underwear whether I was having leaking problems or not.  I was just enjoying the feminine feeling it gave me.  And perhaps this eventually lead into my current “phase” or “era” of dressing and underdressing.  I no longer fly internationally as much and doctors helped end my leaking problem, so I stopped wearing pads… but as I mentioned earlier, I’m thinking of going back to it for a different kind of “leak” and maybe just as another way to add to the feminine feelings of me as Brianna.

stephanie plumb
      Participant
      Registered On: November 17, 2018
      Topics: 96
      Replies: 888

Only as  skid mark  preventers,  especially if out walking for some time.     If i have nothing else available i use a few sheets of loo paper as a liner.    I feel much more feminine if i feel clean.

Olivia Livin
      Participant
      Registered On: October 22, 2018
      Topics: 35
      Replies: 1461

Its not anywhere near being on my bucket list, but as Dr. Ruth used to say on her talk show, if it feels good….do it!

Anonymous
        Inactive
        Registered On:
        Replies: 78

Dr. Ruth! I loved watching Dr. Ruth! We should all thank Dr. Ruth for all that she had to say about ALOT of things. I think she probably made life easier for all of us, as far as different things being “ok”. Whatever floats your boat and definitely…”If it feels good, do it!”
        xxx
        Brandy

Diane Jones
      Participant
      Registered On: January 5, 2019
      Replies: 1

I wear them for tucking, but the scent is also feminine

Charlene Victoria
      Participant
      Registered On: November 29, 2016
      Replies: 79

Yes, I wear liners regularly (Always Thin Daily) and at times an Always #5 overnight pad.  Not wishing to be too graphic, I  wear them primarily out of need.

However the operative word is primarily. I do find a certain contentment in wearing that which is intended for a woman during the event in her life which in so markedly and distinctly female.  At this point in my life there is not much possibility for expressing my female essence so wearing liners or pads is “special” for me. And I can do so with complete approval of my wife. Yes, that’s different, yes?

Yes, I do buy my own. I decided if I was going to use them then I would be responsible for purchasing them. And yes, I do suppose it is strange, but I think nothing of it. This is something all woman have to do so sometime in their life, right?

Liners are not a bother to wear, but at times during the day pads can be uncomfortable. And at times, they are, to be sure, but should you research cis-woman’s opinions on pads you will find that most don’t like wearing them because they can become uncomfortable through the day. So when I face this discomfort I find a certain delight that I am in a small way facing a life discomfort in much the same way as our cis-sisters have to endure.

Finally, I don’t understand the idea of not wearing a pad simply because as a trans-woman I don’t have a  monthly cycle so why would I wear one? Granted a cis-woman would not probably wear a pad at times when she is not in her cycle. However as a trans-woman I don’t naturally have breasts, but I wouldn’t think of dressing without wearing a bra.

Just saying.

Sincerely,

Charrie

Anne-Marie
        Participant
        Registered On: August 26, 2018
        Topics: 4
        Replies: 382

Charlene.

Interesting and valid point that in your last paragraph. I guess that what we wear is our personal choice and if wearing a liner or pad makes you feel closer to your ‘femme side’ then that surely has to be a good thing. Don’t think it would have that effect on me though but then, variety is the spice of life.

Take good care

Hugs

Anne-Marie

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Meran Berwyck
      Participant
      Registered On: January 16, 2019
      Replies: 48

I don’t want to sound grotesque, but I wear pads to protect my panties from unsightly ‘stains’.  I wont elaborate but I heard pads once referred to as ‘fart filters’!  I’ll leave it at that.  I do wear Depends women’s when I’m away from home for long periods, as my bladder is weak.  It’s a pain getting old!

Trisha Roberts
      Participant
      Registered On: January 4, 2019
      Replies: 14

I wear pad’s, when I’m tucked it helps keep it smooth…

Celeste Starre
      Participant
      Registered On: June 26, 2018
      Topics: 26
      Replies: 604

I sometimes wear a kotex napkin with belt and once in a great while a tampon. I like how they feel.

Bobbi
      Participant
      Registered On: September 13, 2018
      Topics: 26
      Replies: 1446

No, that would be weird! However, if that’s something you dig, have at it!

PY Marshall
        Participant
        Registered On: July 21, 2018
        Replies: 212

Not my forte! but each to their own. Py xx.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 145

Hi Ladies, this is a delicate subject and I don’t want to offend anyone. I have and do wear sanitary pads, not for any medical reason and obviously not for the reason they are sold, but wearing a sanitary pad (for a few days a month) makes me feel more feminine than I ever feel. At one time I I used an online period calculator to work out my “cycle” but I thought that was perhaps a step too far. I hope I’ve not upset anyone. Tanya.

Victoria Egger
      Participant
      Registered On: December 25, 2017
      Replies: 84

I use thong liner and pantie liners to keep then clean from skid marks. Pads come in handy when you have the runs

Vicki E.

Sa•man•tha
      Founder
      Registered On: January 21, 2018
      Topics: 304
      Replies: 1442

Ladies, a little absorbency down there is never a bad thing.  I’ve met women (plural) who’ve told me that they often wear a liner for this very reason.  I’ll let you read between the lines, but it doesn’t always take a menstrual period, c’mon now! 😲

Marie Sweets
      Participant
      Registered On: May 6, 2018
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 75

I wear panties every day, and I had a UTI (urinary tract infection)  two years ago. Due to high blood sugars. I’m T2 diabetic.  I wear Realcare incontinence pads, for both male and female, as I sometimes did not make it to the toilet in time. The pads were a blessing sometimes. The same as well when my  Dr changed my medication. It causes me to pee more than normal, every couple of hours, and even having to  get up during the night,

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Topics: 147
      Replies: 662

Don’t wear them myself. Respectufully, I don’t believe there would be many cis-females using sanitary products on times when they know there will not be a need to wear them. Sure, many females will wear lace and silk lingerie for special ocassions, to feel extra feminine, but I doubt there will be any wearing sanitary items for the same purpose.

Now, don’t look at me like that! I can tell there is a difference and I can see how doing something that only females do (needed or not) would have an appeal to feel more womanly/woman-like.

Gaby

Anne-Marie
        Participant

Yes. Total agreement whith your posting from me. I just can’t see the point of wearing sanitary products designed for hygiene during the menstrual cycle when one does not have a menstrual cycle.

Still, each to their own.

Take care girls

Hugs

Anne-Marie

Dame Veronica Graunwolf
      Registered On: May 8, 2017
      Topics: 55
      Replies: 2061

I have no need to wear them…..tried them once but very uncomfortable. As I age it comes necessary when out doors to wear a depends or like brand. Work well, but not something you’d wear with panties. Pantyhose tends to slip down then and go baggy.

Dame Veronica

Veronika Samules
      Participant
      Registered On: May 16, 2017
      Replies: 3

I wear a pad because of leaking.  Stay free over night because of the extended back.

4 users thanked author for this post.
        Anne-Marie
        Participant

Yes. Wearing a pad for continence problems is fine. Fortunately I don’t have this problem but if I needed to wear a pad for continence then I would wear one without issue. Totally different though than wearing products designed specifically for control of a woman’s period when one does not actually have a menstrual cycle.
        Just sayin.

Take care girls.

Hugs

Anne-Marie.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Anne-Marie.
        4 users thanked author for this post.
      Marianne
      Ambassador
      Registered On: May 20, 2017
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 462

I wear panties with pantyliner, Aldays Normal from Always. Reason is I sometimes leak a little after peeing, and my urine is very dark from the iron oxide colouring agent in my Parkinson’s medicine, so the spots are hard to wash out completely.

Marianne

Anne-Marie
        Participant

Marianne. I’m sorry to learn that you need Parkinsons meds. Irrespective of the need for pads or otherwise, good health is priceless.

Hope your symptoms aren’t to severe.

Take care girl.

Hugs

Anne-Marie

Viewing 32 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.