Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

OMG, girls! Philma invited me to attend my very first fetish ball and what an awesome experience! I do love the drag shows but this was next level stuff.

I knew this was a perfect opportunity to wear something very risqué and I took advantage of that. I decided that I would wear one of the corsets that I couldn’t fit into back when I decided to lose weight. This was a great choice because it also allowed me to continue the non-stealth experiment and not wear my breast forms or hip and butt pads. I had also ordered some biker shorts with lace “cheeks” to wear under extremely short dresses and skirts that happened to arrive two days before the show. I wore my 5-inch stiletto boots that I bought for a crossplay costume. It was my first time wearing 5-inch stilettos without a platform in public.

I started getting ready early in the day doing my nails and some pre-shaving hair trimming. I got the laces adjusted on my corset just right. Then, I did all my shaving and spent some extra time doing my makeup. I had a near disaster when getting dressed. Even though I had already tried on the corset when adjusting the laces, the zipper ripped right out halfway up. Even though I was a little bummed because it was one of my favorites, I have several and the one I picked out also had attached garters. So, I threw some thigh highs on and it was a perfect extra touch that the outfit needed.

Right before leaving, my wife told me that the neighbors were outside. I didn’t mind if they saw me en femme but I didn’t want to look like I was on the way to work a street corner! So, I threw on a new double breasted tweed blazer dress that I just got and strutted out the door. The neighbors had just ducked around the back of their house and I was actually a little disappointed that they didn’t see.

I picked Philma up and we had arrived a lot earlier than needed but that gave us the perfect opportunity for some pictures. I had to get one with the tweed dress because why not. Then, I chucked it in the car for some more shots with the real outfit. Another trans girl was there, as well, and she took the shot of Philma and I together.

The outfit choice was still rather tame compared to what some people were wearing. The people watching before the show was as interesting as the show itself. The show was awesome. It was full on kinky with a lot of BDSM without being overtly sexual. The host had a light and sound level of production that rivaled, or exceeded, most local bands. There was fire play, wax play, knife play, flogging, ropes, chains, Shibari, even electro play.

The non-stealth experiment was in full swing and there were an abundance of compliments on my general appearance. As for the outfit, the boots were the big comment getter of the night. I’ll have to go out sometime in a more generic context doing some regular shopping and stuff, trying to pass, to get more data But I can say with certainty that in a setting with open minded people, not being in stealth mode, there are lots of compliments from strangers. So, one of these days I’ll try being in stealth again just to see. On a side note, I do get quite a few compliments on my nails when I am wearing drab clothes.

Pictures can be viewed in one of my private galleries here: https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/members/trailgirl/mediapress/fetish-ball/

Oh my.

(Blushing)

Clara

Mia Mor’e
      Baroness

That sounds like so much fun!!! What city was it in, if you don’t mind my asking? Are there similar upcoming events?

It was in Saint Joseph, Missouri. The same host is doing a goth ball soon but that’s a little different. I honestly don’t know how often there are fetish balls around here but I’ll definitely be looking into future ones.

Mia Mor’e
          Baroness

Oh! I grew up in KC! I have a really good friend in St Jo!!

Anonymous

Oh wow very nice Mika Love the outfit.

Donna

Thanks, Donna. It was fun! And it was fun dressing in an outfit that would normally be underneath regular clothes. Showing that much skin was intoxicating.

Anonymous

Wish they had balls like around here going to have to investigate more to see if any around. Maybe closest one for me be in Houston about 100 miles away.  Crazy town at times. haha.  Glad you had a great time.

Donna

I don’t know how common they are here. I wish I had known about these types of shows long ago regardless of the whole crossdressing thing.

I love this. Fetish experiences during my time in NYC and locally had a huge impact on the type of girl edie is. I would not change a thing!

I’ve been a total freak my entire life which is totally unrelated to being cd/tg. I wish I had gone to one of these shows long ago.

You are stunning, Mika! Thanks for sharing. ☺️

Pleased to read that you had lots of fun and enjoyment Mika.

Thanks, Requal. I have never had a bad time going out en femme. Not even the time some creepy old guy wouldn’t leave me alone. One a** hole can’t bring me down.

Anonymous
      Lady

Sounded like a blast and can clearly rock ANY kind of outfit!  I mean, if you can pull off what you just pulled off, you can do ANYTHING!  WOW!

I love the tweed blazer dress too!  I mean, it TOTALLY goes with the garters, thigh highs and stiletto’s!  And then Philma ROCKIN’ the pumpkin tights!

You may both have more confidence in your little fingers than I have in my entire body!  Kudos!  🙂

*kisses* tara 🙂

Thank you so much, Tara. The thing about that outfit is that I know my manly shoulders are accented. Plus, I’m not wearing forms for the first time out. I had no illusion in my mind that I would pass wearing it. But, yes, I did have confidence because of all the other times out that I made it clear that I was transgender (usually with my trans pride pin or the trans pride colors and flag on my clothes). As you know, I have the theory that compliments increase when one isn’t in stealth mode. I have only gone out once while actually trying to pass and the only compliments came when we were actually clocked. That still needs to be tested more. But when not trying to be in stealth mode and getting inundated with compliments, it really boosts one’s confidence. I would rather not pass and have all those women complimenting me than passing and not getting a single compliment.

I digress. Lots of hugs! Talk to you soon!

Tonya Johnson
      Duchess - Annual

Wow..you looked great Mika. Adding this to my bucket list.

Tonya

Thank you, Tonya. Yeah, if you get the chance, I highly recommend going to one.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?