• This topic has 17 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello all!  After years and years of denial…I finally admitted to myself openly that Brie is a part of me…and she needs to come out every once in a while 😉

I’m still super-closeted.  Y’all here in this group are the only living souls I’ve ever talked to about cd.  I’m in the process of exploring this new world…getting to know Brie…and trying to figure out how big a part of me she is and whether it’s worth the risk of coming out to loved ones.

It should be an interesting ride.  Wish me luck.

XOXOXO

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Brie Anne,

Welcome to CDH!  And I do wish you luck!  Glad you have found us and joined us here.  I too am closeted, though as you may have seen in chat my SO does know and is supportive.  So looking forward to hearing about your journey as you travel your path.

hugs,

Michelle

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Brie welcome,  Opening up to someone is a very emotional time and to family is certainly difficult . Hopefully all will work and I wish you the best. Being closeted is hard as I too have felt these feelings but being here and with help from other’s and many of our well written forum’s I’ve move to overcome this and now have been out a couple of times . Hopefully you will experience this.  Very nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Thanks Stephanie!  I love that everyone in this community is soooo supportive.  I’m looking forward to really exploring Brie and seeing what the next chapter of this story is .

XOXOXO

Jackie
      Lady

This was also where I first admitted to others about my crossdressing. I have not been here long but this group has helped me to grow and admit to myself my feelings. Reading the posts of other girls and the issues and questions they have makes us realize that we are not alone. I really hope that CDH helps you as well.

Welcome Brie Anne

While the journey among us is similar, the pace and depth of it are different for all. Theres alot of self examination and acceptance that goes into becoming our wholr selves. Many of the posts and articles here help us by learning and sharing with likeminded people about things we ourselves may not have considered. It is quite a ride!

Anonymous

Welcome Brie

Welcome Brie Anne!

Your situation and mine are remarkably similar… I made the decision to embrace Val’sheril back in December and haven’t looked back, but still struggling with just how open I want to be about it.  So far I can count on one hand the number of people (outside CDH) who know, and I have yet to go out in public if that ever happens.

I’m being longwinded as usual I’m afraid; suffice to say we completely understand and support you, and hope you’ll take advantage of the knowledge, encouragement, and love this community has to offer.

XOXO

Anonymous

Thanks so much Val!!  To find out there are others who think and feel like me has been reassuring and confidence building and amazing!  I can’t say enough good things about my past couple of days 😃

Welcome Brie!

All the best to you Brie 💋

Anonymous

Thank you, sweetie xoxoxo

Anonymous

Hi Brie! You are definitely not alone with the struggles of telling loved ones something that you have kept a secret for so long. I have done so many things in an attempt to not be Mckenzie that for a while I believed that I “fixed” myself. It took me a while to realize it, but there is nothing to “fix” and I am not broken as some people might think. Of course telling my family that I am a girl and really always have been is not something I want to actually do. I only say this because when I was young and dressing up I actually got caught by my mom! That was not a good day at all…. There I was in a bra and panties with lipstick on my lips. I was mortified and my mom just started yelling at me “What are you doing”?  It is the only reaction that I have ever had to my dressing and even to this day I can still hear it and it scares me every time I think about it. I am not trying to scare you (hopefully I haven’t), but I am just getting out there what drives me to stay closeted. So I stay closeted and only now with the help of CDH have I ventured out dressed.  I still have not really told anybody other than this site that I am transgender and I am so thankful for that! Good luck in your journey to discover more about Brie! I am hopeful that someday I am able to overcome my fear and tell the world that I am woman! Here me roar!!

Huggggs,

Kenzie

Anonymous

Kenzie sweetie, you don’t need to worry about your words scaring me.  There are a lot of things that scare me about this whole process, but your kind words aren’t any of those things.

I have never been caught en femme by anyone who knows me.  Certainly not by a loved one.  I can’t imagine what that was like, but I’m not surprised that you still carry that experience with you.  I’m sure I would too.

The reaction of loved ones – either to catching me or to me coming out – is what I fear the most.  If I didn’t get to travel out of town for work, I don’t know when I would ever dress, and I certainly wouldn’t be going out.  RI is a small state and it seems like everyone knows everyone.

You can’t ever know what another person is thinking, but over the years I’ve developed some pretty strong ideas about what the reactions would be from a father who was a Marine, and a wife who has strong ideas of what masculinity is, and 3 daughters who still look up to their dad as role model and provider.

That’s why I’ve decided to embark on Brie’s Figuring It Out Tour.  If this is going to be something that I absolutely need to do, then I need to let my loved ones in on it.  Otherwise the stress and secrecy will eventually tear me up.  On the other hand, if I find that I’m content only dressing occasionally and it doesn’t get in the way of the rest of my life, then I feel like there’s no point in stressing out the people I care about.

Talk soon,

-Brie

XOXOXO

For myself I am still coming to terms with it. I am hoping that CDH helps me along my journey. Right now I have too many questions for myself to share this with  anyone. Once I have a grasp then maybe I with leave my “closet”

Brooke

Anonymous

I’m sure the girls here at CDH will help you Brooke.  I’ve only been here a week and I already feel like I’m getting a new perspective on Brie.

Good luck, sweetie!  Let me know if you ever want to chat.

-Brie

XOXOXO

Anonymous

Hi Doll; This seems to be a topic many of us wrestle with. Each of us have our own  unique intensity to it. The one thing that you mentioned that hits home with me the deepest is, “whether it’s worth the risk” as a Closet Gurl I’ve shaved from my earlobes to my toes. Pierce my ear. Bought stockings & Panties locally. Just recently tried to grow my fingernails out and tried mascara and lipstick. I’ve taken selfies some more   Risqué than others some I’ve shared most videos and photos I just delete after the thrill of dressing. I luv fixing my wig/ hair style, undergarments and outter garments and footwear just as if I was gonna walk out the door ( I’m clawing at the Closet door to come out) the risk that being outed is high. The cost and pain that it would be to others is frightening and yet here I am; tucked with thong, nylons and panties with my favorite Stilettos and Skirt. And I have no idea WHY! Especially so late in life. So Doll if you figure it out, be a Peach and share it with this Closet Gurl 💋

Anonymous

Davida,

If I do figure any of this out, especially the “Why” part, I will let you, and everyone else, know about it!  Hell, if I get answers I’ll probably shout them from the rooftops lol!

-Brie

XOXOXO

PS Love your name!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?