Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls! So happy to have found this place, looks really busy here. Like virtually everyone else I started light CDing at an early age, like many others I only dabbled in it occasionally when the pink fog rolled in. For me it was always sexual in nature, when my self gratification was finished, the pink fog rolled out and pretty thing or two I was wearing came off immediately, I then went about my day as normally as anyone else. My life went on as such until earlier this year when I finally had the talk with my wife. Long story short, I should make that very Long story short, she was more wonderful about it than I could have hoped and now 8 months later I wear something pretty everyday, I have a bunch of my own things, and my wife and I have never been happier in our 20 plus years together.

Cindy Lou, thank you for saying hello and sharing some of your history.

It Makes me very happy to hear how your marriage and you yourself have found peace and happiness.

Welcome to CDH, Rei

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Cindy hello from another Canadian gurl.. wonderful having you here with us. With a supportive wife and a love for dressing this is certainly a place you’ll enjoy being part of . The girls here are helpful and friendly with their advice and tips with a heart for understanding about our passion. Develop beautiful friendships ,share each other’s experiences and know you have us to enjoy here. Welcome .

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Cindy Lou,

Hello and welcome, it is lovely to meet you. I think you will find this a really friendly place, the girls here are really supportive.  I hope to see you around the site and catching up with you at some point.

Jessica

Hi Cindy, and welcome!!! It’s great to see you here. Thanks for sharing your story. It’s also great to hear that your wife is so supportive. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Girls, thank you all so so much for the warm greeting. I just got here today so I have a lot of catching up to do but I’m looking forward to getting to know as many of you as I can.

Cindy:

Welcome – it is always nice to find a new friend.  I sincerely wish my wife was even close to accepting my desire to dress.  It is never going to happen so I am totally secret – you are very lucky!

I would suggest two things to increase your enjoyment here.  Number 1  – join the Chat when you can and get to know the rest of us better.  Number 2:  as you feel it right join 1:1 with others by becoming Friends which then makes it possible for more private and faster messaging.  I am always glad to do so.

You are at the right place.

V

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Cindy Lou! Cute name. That’s one of the perks of being CD, you get to actually choose a name that suits you. You will find more information here than the average person can imagine. Feel free to ask questions and share thoughts. Someone here will be able to help for sure. Reach via PM if you’d prefer. Some topics are a bit personal for the public forums, so that option is available. Have fun!

Thanks again, I feel at home already.

Welcome Cindy Lou

Cindy is one of my favourite names. This is great place for finding your way. Finding your way to your feminine self is a wondrous journey. I think what you said about separating the sexual aspect of dressing up from who you are as a woman is very challenging and the two are often intertwined. This has been much the same for me. As I find out more about what kind of girl Jill is, the more these two things separate and the sexual part becomes just that, a part of Jill.

Welcome to another Canadian

kisses

jill

Hi Cindy Lou,

Welcome to CGH.

Alice

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

So happy for you Cindy Lou.  My life continue to treat you well!!

Sandy

Welcome to CDH Cindy.  And many very big congrats for you and your wife.  Woohoo!

PaulaF

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Cindy, and welcome to the best place on the web.
      I love your story, jump in and share anytime, the girls are all wonderful here:-)
      Regine

Hello and welcome! It’s nice to hear that ‘The Talk’ went well with your wife. For some that isn’t how it plays out, so for those of us that are fortunate to have wives that are understanding, it is a blessing that we should never take for granted. I always like reading stories with happy endings (no pun intended), and I am glad that you have someone in your life that is loving and accepting of your needs. Looking forward to more of your posts!

Hi Cindy! It sounds like you have come a long way in a short time and having a supportive spouse is a blessing. Keep communicating openly and honestly, it will continue to help things remain transparent.

And keep wearing those pretty things!

Thank you so much Jase! Believe me, I know how lucky I am.  You’re absolutely right though saying I’ve come a long way quickly, but that’s after many years of waiting till the time was right. We’ve always been honest from the start, so transparency isn’t an issue. What’s really wonderful is that I’m excited about the prospect of every day now, which is in stark contrast to the cloud of depression I could often be found under on many days in the past. Perhaps best of all is that since we’ve come so far in less than a year, I often find myself dreaming about where we will be a year from now? Or five? Anyway, for now I sure will keep wearing those pretty things Jase.

Anonymous

Cindy Lou,

I love a story with a happy ending.  You discovered who you really are, AND you have a supportive wife who will help you along this CD journey of yours (and ours).

Hugs,

Bettylou

Thank you Betty Lou, and you make a good point, its a journey for the both of you, and it CAN be an amazing journey. I truly feel sorry for the men that don’t make the trip, but in a way even more for the wives that miss out on the good times they could have had with the person they married.

Hi Cindy Lou nice to meet you and so happy you joined us girls here.  you have joined the best CD site on the internet .  You have a super bonus as you are joining us here as a wife that accepts Cindy Lou as a friend in your home which Ha Ha makes it a three some  great for you just kidding girlfriend.. so happy for you as its not common to have a supportive wife or SO to help you on your journey.. As i came out to my wife shortly after we were married which now thats 37 years ago and she is very supportive to Stephanie . So you wife can also join us as a private wifes and SOs  area here that she can join and get support and ask questions of other wifes and SOs that we cant go to just them she can step into our forums and ask us questions then we can reply and ask her things  from that point  .. So theirs another bonus for her to be able to join us and feel free to ask questions  so give her a hug and tell her thanks for being so supportive i tell mine all the time and we have girly chats  wife calls it finishing school as all girls need some polish here and there especially us girls like not belching after a beer Ha Ha Ha  good luck girlfriend pm any time .

Stephanie Bass

Hi Cindy Lou nice to meet you and so happy you joined us girls here.  you have joined the best CD site on the internet .  You have a super bonus as you are joining us here as a wife that accepts Cindy Lou as a friend in your home which Ha Ha makes it a three some  great for you just kidding girlfriend.. so happy for you as its not common to have a supportive wife or SO to help you on your journey.. As i came out to my wife shortly after we were married which now thats 37 years ago and she is very supportive to Stephanie . So you wife can also join us as a private wifes and SOs  area here that she can join and get support and ask questions of other wifes and SOs that we cant go to just them she can step into our forums and ask us questions then we can reply and ask her things  from that point  .. So theirs another bonus for her to be able to join us and feel free to ask questions  so give her a hug and tell her thanks for being so supportive i tell mine all the time and we have girly chats  wife calls it finishing school as all girls need some polish here and there especially us girls like not belching after a beer Ha Ha Ha  good luck girlfriend pm any time .

Thanks so much for the warm greeting Stephanie. I realize how lucky I am, and I tell her everyday. My wife does intend on joining here, but hasn’t had the time to dedicate to it yet. She did howevcer read your post and sends you back a big hug, Be talking to you, ciao.

Welcome Cindy!

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?