• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi girls.

I’m looking for any collective wisdom on the hassles of this.  On the passport  form there is the Male, Female, and Other ( Another Gender ), box.  Now, I’d like to choose the 3rd box, but just wondering whether that brings any potential hassles with it.  Since the world is a little more screwed up than usual at this time, I would rather not have to endure any extra annoyance flying.  Yes, legally, it’s all accepted, blah, blah, blah, but does it draw any extra attention- in reality??  I would be willing to check the male box if it means a greater level of stress free travel.

Any one have passports with the “other’ box?  Ever any issues at all?  I realize not all countries are equal in there view to this ….

Thanks  😊

Stevie

Anonymous

Hello Stevie

This is a great topic. I will tell you what I know.

My friends girlfriend is 6′ 2″ He’s about 5′ 11″. She is simple pretty. She doesn’t doll up much.

Back in 2017 they were going on a vacation. My friend told me.

They were stopped.

TSB looked at her passport. Looked at her. They thought she was Female on passport. But was a guy. It turned ugly. They took her to a room. Examined her. My friend wasn’t happy at all..

Hugs

Natasha💋

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?