Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

hi girls. as a sequel to my previous post ‘songs that relate to your cross dressing journey’ I am wondering if you all have a favourite film that brings memories back regarding your cross dressing? now come on girls, get your thinking caps on!

love fiona xxx

Anonymous

My favorite movie of all time is Too Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar.

This may not be exactly cross-dressing but I always loved Nathan Lane and Robin Williams in the Bird-Cage.

Dame Veronica

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Tootsie, cos I sat up the back of the cinema “underdressed”in bra and panties. Then took ’em off in the (mens) toilet before I went home to my (then) beloved.

And of course Some like it Hot is always worth a laugh

Caty

One of my favorite movies as a kid was Son of Paleface and in it Jane Russell has a saloon girl number wearing a big hat, fishnets, gloves and heels. I had been dressing in my Mom’s things for quite some time and one time as we were watching it I blurted out that I wanted to be like her. Mom had a surprised look but said nothing about it

JOJO
      Lady

It was a television show not a movie. I loved the TV show “Bosom Buddies”

Michelle
      Lady

Id have to go with The Danish girl (2015)

Anonymous

I posted this in another thread, but would strongly recommend The Boy in a Dress by David Walliams.

I didn’t read the book, but went straight to the film – it’s lovely, with a super tear-jerking twist at the end!

Do watch it!

Love

Laura

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Well Priscilla Queen of the Desert always made me smile even while was in complete denial.   The Crying Game by Neil Jordan intrigued me but I never really allowed myself to fully wonder why.  Since, I have accepted Michelle, I really liked Boy Meets Girl.  It was a very sweet indie film.

Michelle

I’m late to the party here, but would still like to get my 2-cents worth in nonetheless. So many of the movies mentioned in this forum are very good. A few being exquisite. My absolute favorites are:

Boy Meets Girl and Soldier’s Girl

Others I think are very good and worth seeing at least once are:

The New Girlfriend

Different for Girls

Just Like a Woman

Transamerica (although the main character is a GG playing a TS, it’s still quite a touching movie)

The Danish Girl

Ma Vie en Rose (fair)

And one that I’m eager to see, and hope that one day I will is: Rubbeldiekatz. I found clips of it on Youtube. Netflix doesn’t have it, and I hesitate to buy it from Amazon for fear that I get a European-format DVD. From what I’ve seen in the Youtube clips, Matthias Schweighofer is one of the best MtF crossdresser transformations I’ve seen in movies, rivaling even Lee Pace in Soldier’s Girl.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘All the Arts – Music, Movies, TV and More’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?