Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls! My name is Matthew. I am new to this amazing world and a little scared, but also very excited and relieved to be here. I am a pianist and teacher of music (until Covid) and I have been actively crossdressing for about 16 months…but only inside my house. I am in a committed relationship with a wonderful woman who supports and embraces the woman inside me…but currently only inside my house. My employer absolutely VETOED my lifestyle choice becasuse I am an Executive and the “clients wouldn’t understand”. And they have informed me that because I am Not transgender that they have no obligation to give me reasonable accomodation. I am looking for another job. I am a man who loves primping, preening, looking sexy and feeling youthful through wearing fun and sexy outfits…inside my house. Ladies, I am at your mercy! Guide me! I need Out in the best way, it’s killing me having to hide all the time. Sitting in my little studio alone and crying is getting really old.

Hi Emily welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here who will give you lots of advice and support on your journey, we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hi Emily nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Now girlfriend there is nothing to be scared of here as really we dont bite  well some girls do be careful (ha ha ) just kidding your new home is a wealth of knowledge to explore and learn from so jump on in .. So many laadies here telling there stories about there journeys down there femme path in life .. So girlfriend when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Emily as she travels down her girly path also..  As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we all are just a simple click away from you .. Again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Hello from Laconia NH  Emily. I see so few from our area of the world and just wanted to thank you for joining us. I hope you find the opportunities you are looking for, however please know that if you have a supporting other, you are already blessed. I lost the love of my life after 40 joyous years together . Life is not the same so please find happiness in every moment you have. Best wishes, Miss gracie.

Hi Emily,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Hi Emily, and welcome. I know what you mean about work and crossdressing. I have a consulting company and I doubt if my clients would be too excited about Paulette. However, that may not be true. I do much of my business with Zoom and Webex calls. This week, with my wife out of town (she accepts Paulette but in small doses), I was pretty much Paulette full time. I kept the camera off for most of the meetings, but on two occasions, with folks I knew very well, I revealed Paulette to the participants for the first time. The reception was even better than I expected. The two women on the call were very complementary, and the three guys could not believe it was me. I have received several followup calls saying how great I looked, and would Paulette be available for future meetings! It made my week! So I guess it is possible to blend our passion with work, as long as we do it moderation! Hugs, Paulette

Hi Emily,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Emily
      Welcome. First count blessings on supportive relationship. Take it slow and enjoy what you have. Baby steps best way to build upon next experience. Keep us updated on progress
      Hugs Ginger

Anonymous

I have been full time girl 👧  since I was 9 till now at 62 and I have been enjoying it. When my parents caught me mom accepted it my dad required I buy my own dresses 👗 and make my own dresses 👗 and wear my dresses 👗 in front of my friends, so I worked the farms to buy dresses 👗 and materials to make dresses. A friend of mine was the first one to wear dresses 👗 to school so I did, had my prom dress 👗 for a long time. My wife was buying me dresses 👗 she wanted me to wear until she passed away. We all go at our own pace and how far we decide. Getting out for the first time is amazing then you keep wanting more. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Emily welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hey my dear fellow Goddesses! This morning I believe I was Phished?? By a troll named Sonia Sonia. They tried to get me to IM them personally on a different platform. I didn’t know this was a thing. Thank you to the folks who monitor and keep us all safe! I was beat up and bullied so much as a youth that it triggered those icky feelings, but United We Stand!!!

Today is a beautiful day to be alive and to own who we all are!!

Everyone please take a minute to do something loving and kind for Yourself and spread that love to others!!

Emily

Hi Emily
      Nice to meet you I am from UK it would nice to chat sometime.
      Best Wishes
      Sarah xx

Hello Sarah,

Nice to meet you! I would enjoy a chat sometime. Thank you for the message!

Hi Emily

Welcome to the site. You have indeed found the right place here. A place you can tell things you can probably not tell  others, apart from your wonderful partner. And yes a safe haven with wonderful gatekeepers to keep the smut out. It’s a great to know there are thousands of others with the same feelings, and challenges you have. It’s just such a shame most are very secretive due to one fear or another. Hey your neighbour could be a member here!
      Hope you have fun exploring and stick around.

B x

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?