Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello Beautiful People, 

It’s sooooo nice to be here and to see all of the positivity! I’m really happy I found such a welcoming community and I’m so enlighted to be here!

A little about myself, I’m Sabrina, happily married, mid -thirties and like so many of us I’ve been crossdressing since I was child. My Wife is Semi-Supportive  and she has engorged me to start exploring this side of my self and to see a Sex Therapist. It has been about a month now since I started my journey and I feel better than ever. I have started purchasing clothes, dressing around the house when my wife is away, and really starting to understand myself.

The more I research and read your stories I am very surprised and humbled to see so many of you that have the similar story. Like so many of you  it all started when I was a child trying on my Mother and Sisters clothes. By the time I was in college I was wearing my girlfriend’s clothes. I came out to two separate Girlfriends about the dressing and had mixed results with both. So I buried the feelings, felt the shame and went on with my normal life for many years knowing this was deep down inside of me. 

Fast forward to more than a decade later and I have a fantastic wife who I can talk and share anything with. I have been very honest and have shared everything with her about my Crossdressing past. She has encouraged me to learn more and figure out what it really means to me.  I have been also incredibly lucky to be able to find a great Therapist, and she has been detrimental in guiding me through this journey. Some things that I have learned and I look forward to exploring more: 

• I love Femininity, wearing womens clothes and feeling the textures

• I’m incredibly happy and comfortable as a guy and do not feel any gender dysphoria

• I  feel more and more comfortable with my Dressing and Sexuality and really accept it as a part of myself

• I very much look forward to building a community, talking and learning more from all of you. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this and to be a part of my journey. I hope to talk with all of you soon and hopefully to be passing enough to start sharing photos!

Welcome Sabrina
      I love it here there is no one I can chat with this about peace dear

Jennifer

Anonymous

Hi Sabrina!  Welcome to CDH.  It’s nice that your wife is at least semi-supportive.  I look forward to learning more about you.

Much love,

Raquel

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome Sabrina,
      Thank you for sharing with all of us.  You can be thankful you are starting this and have the support of your SO.  I hope you find what you seek and can live a happier life from here on out.
      We all have our stories and we all have so much commonality.  We are here to help, listen, and understand.  It’s not an easy road but it seems like you have some great navigators on your side.  I wish you an extremely fun filled journey along the way.
      Enjoy the friendships and many articles here.
      Chrissy

Big Hugs, Sabrina! We’re glad you’re here. Post in forums and chat so we can get to know each other.

xoxo,
      Catherine

Anonymous

Welcome Sabrina, nice to meet you.  Thanks for sharing your story.  It is great that your wife is supportive.  It appears you are becoming comfortable in exploring your fem side!

Anonymous

That’s awesome! I’m really happy for you!

I hope you make good connections here that you strive for. ~ It’s a great site. 🙂

See you in the forums!

x

Hi Sabrina, What a great story! It is so encouraging to hear your wife is supportive and wants you to be able to fully understand your desires. From what I am learning I think the biggest detriment to many folk’s journey is guilt, and that is a shame since quilt is akin to a smothering blanket. To be able to explore one’s feminine nature is not necessarily unnatural. In fact, it is my opinion we would be a much better society of men would be willing to do so more often. One thing I have learned is it is possible to be both a good husband and Paulette. In fact, Paulette is the reason I have become a better husband, because I now have a better understanding of what women do and think. Paulette has made me a much better person. I am anxious to hear more about your journey, because it is not just a journey it is an ADVENTURE! Hugs, Paulette

You have a good attitude and your background is so similar to many of us here.Unlike you I am not married and I realize that 90% of most girls stress is over dealing with their spouse which you have already conquered. So now forget about guilt and shame and enjoy living both sides now which is such a thrill and adventure

Anonymous

I think as we get older and loosen up our attitudes we are more determined be to ourselves. The first time l came out thirty years ago was to my X wife. Yes, that is why l have an x. I have 3 children at the time. Ages 7,8,and 18. well it was the lowest part of my life. I came close to breakdowns several times   The hardest part was when I had my times with the two younger ones, it tore me up to see my 7 yr old  daughter in the window waving in the window with tears in her eyes . My tears are falling now as i write this. My older son had just joined the army. Enough said .
      Anyway I am still single with a significant other.  I don’t know how I was able to come out a second time,, but I did.  This time it was a more positive outcome .  It . took me a little time too trust my SO when she claimed to accept me .  Now even that is more positive. I even get to sleep en femme with her. She is such a wonderful woman She is such a wonderful woman.

Hi Sabrina,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Sabrina

Welcome. So happy you are here .  I could have wrote your note but just add 20 years to your age. I came out to my wife last year and she has been accepting and we are figuring out the limits for both of us.  She has adopted a mantra of let’s try and and judge then not before so off we go.  I just was out on a 5 day journey that was wonderful that ended with me going to the hotel bar alone after going out, grabbing the last seat and then ended up talking to a younger couple for 2 hours over drinks .  Omg it was amazing.  So fun.

Let me know if I can help in any way.  Glad you are here !

Carole

Hi Sabrina nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As you are a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..

Having a semi supportive wife thats a wonderful place to start as many here have full suportive wifes like my self  lots of conversations help keep girly things going and growing in your life no rush as she can be overwelmed with to much too fast so slow and steady girl .. Anyhow wonderful to meet you and good luck girl ..

Stephanie Bass

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Sabrina,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?