Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello, my long time passion to dress and be the person I wanted to be my whole has finally come. I’m happy to be here with you all and hope to learn alongside you all as we grow!

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Melanie, Welcome to this  beautiful accepting place!

❤️ Lara

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir. Reason: Emoji

Hi Melanie and welcome to this Heavenly address where you find friendly and supportive people to learn and interact with.

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Mel,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you. The girls here are really friendly and I hope you make lots of friends.

I am always happy to chat so please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Hi Melanie!
      Welcome to CDH!
      It’s so lovely to meet you.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Melanie welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Congratulations and welcome!

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Melanie,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Melanie ,

Happy you found us here on CDH !
      Hope to see you on the Forums ,

Love Sylvia.

LLotus
      Lady

Hi Melanie!  What a great way to start off the new year!

Hi Melanie nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. So many ladies here have said with there welcome that i cant add to them except to say agaim nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi Melanie,

Thought I would say hi seeing as we joined on the same day. Good luck with an adventure ahead…

Sabine Rose

Hi Mel,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?