Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So I am finally coming to the point where I don’t want to deny my feelings anymore and spoke to my wife.
      From a young age I started “borrowing” many pairs of panties and under garments. I got caught with these items and was told that it was wrong. And if I wore those things then I would have to be gay. Well I never felt like I was homosexual so I fought the urges for many years. Only every once in a while I would find a way to dress up.

Finally I got the courage to order a pack of women’s underwear, telling my wife that I had an issue with my genitals and needs something silky to keep from chaffing. So talking to her about it I finally admitted that I would like to not only start dressing as a woman at home but I would like to fully transition but only if she would stay with me. She’s more than happy to not only stay with me but help me through the process. She has a family member that has gone through this and she is going to help me navigate everything.

So now the process has started. We have been shopping on line for my wardrobe and are slowly going to be phasing out my male life. I don’t expect the process to be overnight. I figure it would be at least a year before I even start hrt since I need to make sure this is truly what I want. I have always wanted to be a woman but figured it was a dream. Now that this is going to be a reality I am going to take my time.

That’s my story and at home I am now called Andrea.

Welcome Andrea,

To you and also your brave and beautiful, loving bride. There are many here that you will enjoy sharing with and even a section where your wife can feel safe expressing her thoughts and gaining insights.

There is so much that goes into becoming who we desire to fully become and I’m personally only talking from a CD’s point of vuew. As for full transformation, that experience is way above my pay grade lol.

Yes, take your time, do the research and get some experiences under your belt to ensure thats the path for you. Remember to thank your wife, often, for standing by your side.

Olivia

My wife is having fun with it. She’s always been more into women than into men. I just happened to grab her eye. Our sex lives have even evolved to where she is the one penetrating me. She cant have orgasms through normal sex and other than oral this is the only other way she can orgasm.  So she is more than happy to have me transition. We also have guidance from her cousin who has been through the process.

I am excited to finally be able to be who I have always wanted to be and not feel ashamed by it. The first of my new wardrobe arrives today and I feel like a kid before christmas. I cannot wait to finally have clothing of my own to wear and start feeling normal.

Seren
      Baroness

hey Andrea, that’s a beautiful story; thanks for sharing. Congrats on finding such an awesome partner, and well done for finding the direction your life was meant to take

S 💕

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Andrea , wonderful having you here with us. With a supportive wife and a love for dressing this is certainly a place you’ll enjoy being part of . She is certainly a remarkable person for accepting you and following your dream of transitioning and will to be by your side through this.  Welcome .

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Andrea, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community. So you told your wife and she is supportive! How wonderful! Congratulations to both of you. You have also made a major decision to pursue your femininity to full transition. So glad you found us and decided to become a member. You will need your wife’s support and your sisters support here to assist you in your transition journey. It is a long road you travel Luv so appreciate all the love and support that is given to you. Stay active on the site and let us know how you are progressing. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Thank you for all your support. I don’t know how I could have started this journey without my wife. She’s been great with measurements and finding the clothes. We have been discussing this a lot and she’s as excited as I am.

This is not going to be a quicker journey but it should be a fun one.

Hi Andrea,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Today has been a great day. First time being dressed all day without worrying about hiding it.

Got lots of hair removal to do after work tomorrow lol. I looked more like a wookie in a dress than anything. All that mattered to me though is I was comfortable. Today just felt right.

Hi Andrea Welcome to CDH. You are so fortunate to have a SO that understands and is willing to help support yout transition. Take your time .if it takes a year or 10 years it does not matter. Enjoy every moment of your transition.You will find that some of us only want to express how we feel in private and is still remains a secret. Then there are others who decided to just come out of hiding and want to express them selves full time all the time. We are all the same family. Please take the time to read what others have posted and when ready add a comment . We are all here to learn and support  each other.   Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

Hi, Andrea!

Welcome to CDH!

I’m glad that you’re now living the life you were meant to live.

It’s wonderful that your wife is so understanding and supportive.

Glad you made it!

🙂

Welcome Andrea!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

So I’ve been living at home as Andrea for about a week now and I feel so comfortable. The wife has been great. She has suggested that it’s time to start learning how to do my make-up.

Today before she left for work she asked me to please continue going forward. She prefers me as Andrea and wants me to be her wife. She also has noticed how much happier I am.

I have the best wife. She’s been so supportive.

Anonymous

This is such an incredible and inspiring story. I would love an update to see where you are at in your marriage now. I am SOOO cheering the both of you on and hoping for a happily ever after.

Hi, Andrea, and welcome! I hope your journey is happy and just what you want!

Hi Andrea, and welcome to CDH!!! It’s so good to see you join this most amazing community.

Enjoy your time here. I wish you and your wife all the best as you start your journey.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Andrea, that’s sounds perfect! I’m so happy for you and your SO. Welcome to CDH.

Bee Dee
      Lady

Hi Andrea, that’s a wonderful story. Lovely that you have such great support from the person you love the most. I wish you and your wife all the best!

Take care, Bee.

Siobhan
      Lady

[postquote quote=397378]
      It would be lovely to hear any update but it looks like Andrea hasn’t been on here for a few months now. 🙁

Patty Phose
      Duchess

That’s fantastic Andrea. So glad your wife is going to be supportive and helpful.

You’re blessed with a wonderful wife, and I’m so happy for you!

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?