• This topic has 12 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello!

I have been reading the CDH forums for a while now and have finally decided to delurk and join in.

My crossdressing experience has been sporadic but started over 20 years ago.  Despite having been out in public en femme in the past I was never brave enough to tell the current SO when our relationship started so am sort of back in the closet.

I do still dress when I can and there are some folks who know about it.  One day, hopefully, I’ll be brave enough to tell!

-A

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Andi! Glad to have you here as part of our community. There is a lot of great information to be found here as well as support and acceptance. Feel free to ask questions or share thoughts. Have fun!

Hi Andi, welcome to the CDH family. Glad you have decided to join us. Can’t wait to get to know you more honey.

Love Trish

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Andi..you have certainly come to the right place and I’m happy to see you join. Now meet with many of our ladies who are very much like yourself enjoying their feminine side here at a place with no judgments and very supportive atmosphere. Reading the forums here one realizes how offern we see ourselves traveling through similar situations and always discovering new journeys experience from others that possibility could lead us down those same paths. Meet with our gals and know we’re common in many ways. Dressing for me is so important in my self esteem and being here at Cdh help achieve it. Through my time here I’ve made wonderful friendships so enjoy your stay here and be true in who you are at a place that is supportive to all. Its very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hello Andi welcome to CDH nice to meet you, I think your area of the UK is heaven.

Best Wishes

Sarah

Anonymous

Welcome Andi! So good to see new sisters on here.

Hi Andi,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome!  Glad you drank the Kool-Aid!  You’ll like it here!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Andi!

Thanks for sharing Andi, look forward to hearing more from you from a wonderful part of the country.

Hope you are well, and staying safe (and dry) in these strange times.

❤️Bianca

Welcome, Andi! Many of us are in the same boat in terms of degrees of openness with our SOs, family, and friends. Since you’ve been lurking, you know how supportive the girls (and we are all girls, to varying degrees!) are here. I look forward to hearing more about your journey!

Hugs,

Ginny

Anonymous

Hi Andi

Yeah is fun sometimes to lurk. That is how I used to find out about things. I too decided to delurk and jin in the fun. This is way better. Welcome to CDH. It is a great place to be.

Holly

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?