Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls just want to thank all the girls who inspired me to go out doors,I went to the shop (store) as Dee and I loved every minute of it,so all you girls who are scared just like I was go and do it you won’t regret it,love you all Dee (Dina) xx

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Well done and you have inspired others too.

Anonymous

Well done Dee…

Is your heart still pounding????…are you looking forward to the next trip already??

Welcome to the club honey!!!!

Huggs, grace xx

Anonymous

Congrats Dee knew could do it. Remember even the small steps going out is a big plus. Soon be a natural thing and be going as Dee everywhere. Great inspiration for  other CD to take those steps also.

Donna

Thanks Donna x

Anonymous

so welcome wishing the best in stepping out to the world as Dee.

Donna

Anonymous

Good for you, did it feel like all of a sudden you are free? The next time will be easier and feel even better.

Have fun, Heather.

Catherine
      Duchess

Yes you do start to enjoy going out fully dressed, and you want to go more often, that you think of the next time ,Congratulations Dee the desire  is there ,Catherine

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Dee,

Well done, that is fantastic. I am really pleased for you.

Love,

Tara x.

Sylvia
      Lady

Congratulations Dee.

I admire your courage , I’m proud of you !

Love Sylvia.

Congratulations Dee!  Hope you had a great shopping trip.

Alice

Anonymous

Congratulations Dee.

Lol Amanda xx

Brielle
      Lady

Good on you, Dee! That is a big milestone in any CD or TG life. It sounds like you enjoyed it. Like me, don’t you wish you’d done it a lot sooner? (giggle)

Big Hugs,

Brielle 💋

Yes brielle. wished i had but not bad for me as ive only been dressing a month xx

Brielle
          Lady

Wow! A month?! It took me many years to gather up the courage to go out in daytime or where people could observe me. You are fierce!!

Not brave enough for day time yet,but hopefully soon,I am going clubbing in Brighton February carnt wait x thank you xx

Not only does the sky not fall down, but your head is so high, it goes up to meet it.

Welcome to the CD mile high club – ‘coz I’m guessing that’s how you’re feeling with all the euphoria right now.

That buzz never really goes away – it’s the gift that keeps on giving!

Love Laura

Aurora Lynne
      Baroness

Congratulations, Dee. 🙂

Each time you go out  now you will become more confident.

Aurora

Yea Dee!!!! Such a big step in your journey. And it only gets easier every time but always feels so good. I hope you are an inspiration to others.

Beth

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Congratulations Dee! Happy for you!

Hugs, Lara

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

So wonderful Dee. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Congratulations Dee, I can only wish, are you planning your next already.💋

That great news Dee, so pleased you found the courage to get out and enjoy the wonderful feeling it creates. Here’s to many more trips out xxx

Thank you Angela i am just finishing of my final touches before heading out tonight xx

Dee:  I am so proud of you don’t you agree it is the best time you’ve ever had.   It feels amazing to get positive response when you finally get the courage to step outside as your true self.  There is no better feeling.    I hope you have many more outings and so much fun.   The next wonderful step would be to meet up with another girl from here and have coffee or lunch.   It is so refreshing to meet another person with the same interests as yourself.
      wish you luck on future trips.   Hugs Ginny.

Yes it would be good to meet up with girls by me I am getting to know some ladies on here so hopefully il meet that girl friend xx

Just want say thank you to all you beautiful ladies for all fantastic reply’s love you all Dee xx

Good for you!

It can be quite scary at first but once your out there in public the feeling is so fantastic and people don’t really say anything to you.

Once you’ve let the girl out of the closet there’s no stopping her.

Thank you bobbisue xx

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?