Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

First things first I’m so nervous,   I’ve already thought about bailing half a dozen times. Just reaching out in this anonymous method is very hard for me. Still I’m seeing so much support in what I’ve read I’m encouraged to continue. My future hope is to one day be able to step outside even if it’s anonymously and walk among the masses. With my feminine side showing for all to see. That road is going to be a very long one though, I’m still getting slack for wearing a bra under my shirt from my spouse. And I don’t really blame her. Still trying to process all this shame I feel. Enough for now thanks in advance. Katie

Anonymous

Katie,

I’m guessing that almost 100% of the folks here have felt exactly how you’re feeling now. You found the right place for sure. You’ll get a whole lot of different perspectives, but they will come from a place of support, empathy, and encouragement for you. So happy you are here, sister! 😊 🤗

God bless,
      Steph

Anonymous

Hi Katie, welcome to CDH, we have all felt nervous and afraid of opening up about our feminine side as you do but you couldn’t have come to a more caring and supportive group. So share as much or as little as you like  – you are among friends here.

Hugs

Diana

Hi Katie, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv. Being a crossdressing person can unfortunately make you a target of people who don’t understand and those that like to judge others that do not conform to societal norms. Apparently, your wife doesn’t look like she will be very accepting or supportive. So no wonder you are nervous about becoming a member of an online site for crossdressing people! Yet here you are. At some point in your life you have to stand up for what you believe in and for what makes you happy. Developing an attitude and an understanding that what you are doing makes you a happier and more productive person and you are not doing it to hurt anyone. That is the courageous and proper attitude to have if you want to positively deal with any feelings of shame or guilt you might be having. You are not the only person in the world who crossdresses as being a member here will clearly demonstrate. There are lots of us. You are not the only crossdressing person that has  feelings of guilt and shame or that has less than supportive  close people in your life. Developing- the attitude – may help you deal with all the negative things in a positive way.  Finding friends on this site may also help a lot because I am betting that you have not had a lot of chances to discuss your crossdressing journey with many other people, especially understanding ones. Well now you can! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know if I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Katie! 🌼🍀 you will make lots of friends here and be encouraged!

🦋🌻🌺

Welcome. Just arrived here recently with similar reservations but have been totally welcomed on this site. So many stories and experiences from people to draw on. Everyone here to help you along your way.

Welcome Katie. The other girls have said it so well. You are in the company of friends here. You will receive acceptance, encouragement and most importantly love. We will help you on your journey and cheer you on every step of the way.

Love ❤

Beth

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Katie, Welcome aboard.  No worries about your nervousness.  We were all in the same boat when we first started to participate with others.   And heck, you are even a step ahead on your journey than some of the gals who have been here for a while.  Some have never started a forum topic and some (well probably more than some) have still not come out to their significant other (SO).  That is an extremely brave and important first step.  I imagine telling her lifted a great weight off of your shoulders.  Of course, You now have to deal with her coming to grips with it.  And that may take a lot of time.  My wife has known for many, many years and she still doesn’t want to talk about it.

I hope to see you back participating in many Forum topics.  I’ve been on a couple other CD websites, but, without bias, I think this one has the best support, and the management team does an excellent job in finding and booting out those folks who are not here for the right reasons.  Trolls begone.

Have a wonderful Easter Katie, Hugs, Krista.

Hi Katie! Welcome to CDH!

hello Katie.  yes welcome to our world.  don’t be discourage and disappointed.  just be you and enjoy it.  try to hide the bra better, wear a sweater if you can so wife will not see it.  my wife knows I dress up and lets me dress up but will not let me sit in same room as her or help with make up. she tells me when I can dress up for we have a 23 year old son still at home.  I love under dressing during the winter time it keeps me warm when I am out side. summer time well its going to be a hard one, guess I will have to dress up at night when son is at work.  read my profile will tell my journey . have a great day     Lucinda   and yes welcome aboard again there is a lot of info here and gals to meet.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Katie welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Katie, you should never feel shame, being yourself is the most important thing. Have fun on here lots of support from all when needed

Hi Katie,

Welcome to CDH!  You arrived at a wonderful place.  Enjoy your journey.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Katie welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, there’s no need to feel any shame we have all been there, we are like one big happy family on here x I’m sure you will have lots of questions to ask so just ask and the girls will get back to you, you are not on your own I’ve been dressing for years and not been out in the big bad world yet,

Hugs Rozalyne x

Anonymous

Wow thanks to all the support I couldn’t have hoped for more. As for the bra, I guess a padded bra under a tight tee shirt was a bit much at this point. Here’s to hoping for a more open future. Thanks again everyone.

Hi Katie, welcome to the CDH family. As you’ve probably gathered there no need to be nervous here, except when you look at the CDH support interest rate. I’m still trying to get my account back into the black but the gals angels here keep knocking me back. Feel free to relax and put your heels up here honey, you are among sister’s.

Love Trisha

Katie.
      Welcome to this amazing site.  The girls here are amazing and so supportive.  You are among friends here. So relax and enjoy.

❤️
      Octavia

Welcome Katie!

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?