- April 3, 2021 at 7:21 am #473082Katie TimeParticipantRegistered On: April 3, 2021Topics: 11Replies: 49Has thanked: 312 timesBeen thanked: 301 times
First things first I’m so nervous, I’ve already thought about bailing half a dozen times. Just reaching out in this anonymous method is very hard for me. Still I’m seeing so much support in what I’ve read I’m encouraged to continue. My future hope is to one day be able to step outside even if it’s anonymously and walk among the masses. With my feminine side showing for all to see. That road is going to be a very long one though, I’m still getting slack for wearing a bra under my shirt from my spouse. And I don’t really blame her. Still trying to process all this shame I feel. Enough for now thanks in advance. Katie
Total of 21 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- April 4, 2021 at 6:40 am #473562Octavia LongDuchessRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 33Replies: 84Has thanked: 559 timesBeen thanked: 610 times
- April 3, 2021 at 4:41 pm #473282Trisha Lilly HibbertBaronessRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 33Replies: 617Has thanked: 3057 timesBeen thanked: 2284 times
Hi Katie, welcome to the CDH family. As you’ve probably gathered there no need to be nervous here, except when you look at the CDH support interest rate. I’m still trying to get my account back into the black but the
galsangels here keep knocking me back. Feel free to relax and put your heels up here honey, you are among sister’s.
- April 3, 2021 at 4:30 pm #473280Katie TimeDuchessRegistered On: April 3, 2021Topics: 11Replies: 49Has thanked: 312 timesBeen thanked: 301 times
- April 3, 2021 at 3:43 pm #473269Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 536Has thanked: 975 timesBeen thanked: 1814 times
Hi Katie welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, there’s no need to feel any shame we have all been there, we are like one big happy family on here x I’m sure you will have lots of questions to ask so just ask and the girls will get back to you, you are not on your own I’ve been dressing for years and not been out in the big bad world yet,
Hugs Rozalyne x
- April 3, 2021 at 3:21 pm #473260
- April 3, 2021 at 12:57 pm #473222Shannon MarxDuchessRegistered On: March 11, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 47Has thanked: 296 timesBeen thanked: 241 times
- April 3, 2021 at 12:39 pm #473216
- April 3, 2021 at 10:54 am #473179Lucinda HawknsLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1296Has thanked: 79 timesBeen thanked: 1461 times
hello Katie. yes welcome to our world. don’t be discourage and disappointed. just be you and enjoy it. try to hide the bra better, wear a sweater if you can so wife will not see it. my wife knows I dress up and lets me dress up but will not let me sit in same room as her or help with make up. she tells me when I can dress up for we have a 23 year old son still at home. I love under dressing during the winter time it keeps me warm when I am out side. summer time well its going to be a hard one, guess I will have to dress up at night when son is at work. read my profile will tell my journey . have a great day Lucinda and yes welcome aboard again there is a lot of info here and gals to meet.
- April 3, 2021 at 10:53 am #473178
- April 3, 2021 at 10:47 am #473173KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 8Replies: 535Has thanked: 1293 timesBeen thanked: 2319 times
Hi Katie, Welcome aboard. No worries about your nervousness. We were all in the same boat when we first started to participate with others. And heck, you are even a step ahead on your journey than some of the gals who have been here for a while. Some have never started a forum topic and some (well probably more than some) have still not come out to their significant other (SO). That is an extremely brave and important first step. I imagine telling her lifted a great weight off of your shoulders. Of course, You now have to deal with her coming to grips with it. And that may take a lot of time. My wife has known for many, many years and she still doesn’t want to talk about it.
I hope to see you back participating in many Forum topics. I’ve been on a couple other CD websites, but, without bias, I think this one has the best support, and the management team does an excellent job in finding and booting out those folks who are not here for the right reasons. Trolls begone.
Have a wonderful Easter Katie, Hugs, Krista.
- April 3, 2021 at 10:37 am #473169Beth GreenLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 179Has thanked: 629 timesBeen thanked: 896 times
Welcome Katie. The other girls have said it so well. You are in the company of friends here. You will receive acceptance, encouragement and most importantly love. We will help you on your journey and cheer you on every step of the way.
- April 3, 2021 at 10:25 am #473167Jane MacLeodLadyRegistered On: March 4, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 23Has thanked: 46 timesBeen thanked: 132 times
- April 3, 2021 at 9:24 am #473152
- April 3, 2021 at 8:55 am #473133Teralynn LovingLadyRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 1145Has thanked: 10188 timesBeen thanked: 2152 times
Hi Katie, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv. Being a crossdressing person can unfortunately make you a target of people who don’t understand and those that like to judge others that do not conform to societal norms. Apparently, your wife doesn’t look like she will be very accepting or supportive. So no wonder you are nervous about becoming a member of an online site for crossdressing people! Yet here you are. At some point in your life you have to stand up for what you believe in and for what makes you happy. Developing an attitude and an understanding that what you are doing makes you a happier and more productive person and you are not doing it to hurt anyone. That is the courageous and proper attitude to have if you want to positively deal with any feelings of shame or guilt you might be having. You are not the only person in the world who crossdresses as being a member here will clearly demonstrate. There are lots of us. You are not the only crossdressing person that has feelings of guilt and shame or that has less than supportive close people in your life. Developing- the attitude – may help you deal with all the negative things in a positive way. Finding friends on this site may also help a lot because I am betting that you have not had a lot of chances to discuss your crossdressing journey with many other people, especially understanding ones. Well now you can! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know if I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings
- April 3, 2021 at 7:29 am #473091Stephanie ScottLadyRegistered On: February 8, 2021Topics: 18Replies: 246Has thanked: 706 timesBeen thanked: 1299 times
I’m guessing that almost 100% of the folks here have felt exactly how you’re feeling now. You found the right place for sure. You’ll get a whole lot of different perspectives, but they will come from a place of support, empathy, and encouragement for you. So happy you are here, sister! 😊 🤗
- April 3, 2021 at 9:18 am #473146Diana MorganLadyRegistered On: February 22, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 580Has thanked: 4209 timesBeen thanked: 1772 times
Hi Katie, welcome to CDH, we have all felt nervous and afraid of opening up about our feminine side as you do but you couldn’t have come to a more caring and supportive group. So share as much or as little as you like – you are among friends here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.