• This topic has 8 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone,

My name is Jessica. My story is similar to others I am sure and then there are differences too I am sure. When I was young around 8/9 I had to do chores at my grandmothers. Part if that was folding laundry. My grandmother enjoyed fine tastes in all her clothing.

I didnt understand my new found interest for a few more years but actually enjoyed folding those clothes.

Fast forward some years later and I got my hands on a bunch of books containing erotic stories and of all the stories the only one I remember is one where the male is caught wearing pink panties and then crossdressed by a neighbor.

It all clicked why I liked “folding the laundry”.

My grandmother lived with us by this time and while I wanst folding her laundry i had full access to it.

It started with panties and slips. Then added other items.

Finally my big coming to terms day happened at 15 I was out of school on my birthday no one was home for hours and I dressed fully including makeup (not a pretty site lol) but dressed in everything except shoes and wig.

I waited years to be able to do that again I was over 21 before I had that chance again. I have tons of ups and downs acceptance and disgusted reactions.

But currently after nearly 18 year’s my wife has fully accepted and embraced this with me. I now for first time in my life own everything I need to transform into Jessica.

I can share for hours my life story but will leave thst for other posts.

I look forward to meeting others who share this. Married couples would be great as my wife could always use someone to talk to and we could hang out with possibly.

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Jessica ,

Welcome to CDH !

Thanks for your extensive introduction.
      I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Love Sylvia.

Hi Jessica,
      Welcome to CDH!
      Thanks for your great introduction.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie 💖

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Jessica,

Welcome to CDH! Great introduction! You are very lucky to have a supportive wife. Treasure her.

💕 Lara

Hi Jessica,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jessica welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Welcome Jessica!

Anonymous

Welcome in. You are so very lucky to have a wife who supports you.

Have fun!

Connie

xxx

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?