Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Kassie
      Lady

Well, it has been a long time coming, but yesterday I finally decided to get both my lower lobes pierced.

I have been meaning to get them done for ages, but when the complications with the lockdown occurred earlier this year/late last year, and a few family events spread throughout the year that I didn’t want to deal with the extra questioning, I was a little worried that this would be one those things that I would just chicken out of doing because of all the delays.

My wife has been soo supportive in me getting them done, and we even had fun looking at some different designs that would look good for when I’m outside in male persona, as well as all the fun pretty feminine designs for when I’m dressing up.

So, after one day of wearing them, I have to admit that although I’m aware of them on my ears, there hasn’t been any discomfort. I used to wear magnetic studs which after an hour or so, you’d start to become aware of the pinch on your lobes* , and I guess subconsciously I’m still waiting for that to happen, but I’ll get used to that in time.

Overall, I am just really happy now, and I can’t wait until I can start changing the default metal for the pretty designs I have/intend to buy soon. =)

*I used to wear clip-on earrings for all my photos and magnetic studs on occasion when I was outside. I did this for a year and I still think that for those of you who aren’t in a position to get your ears pierced, this is still a great alternative. There are some lovely and elegant looking clip-on designs and hoop earrings you can get. I will say though that when wearing magnetic studs, I would give my ears a little break from time to time, as the pinching did give me a little headache when I would wear for a prolonged amount of time.

Anonymous
      Lady

Congrats on getting your ears done. I’ve been thinking of having mine pierced but wonder about family and friends reactions. The problem with clip-on’s is you can easily lose one or two if you’re very active or you catch one when combing your hair. I’ve tried the magnetic ones but they do tend to hurt after a while. Maybe I’ll just get my nipples pierced because no one can see those… lol.

Anonymous
        Lady

They can if you wear tight shirts!  HA!  LOL!!  🙂

Congrats K!  I look forward to getting mine pierced in retirement.  I won’t be able to do it due to work, but I do really like my magnetic earrings.  If you’re messing with your hair or changing tops, they’ll pop right off though, so be careful!

*kisses* tara 🙂

From personal experience, having pierced nipples has some fun advantages. The little girls tend to be perkier and bit more sensitive. The down side is that it is not much fun having it done. The process is not like having your ears done. Having your ears pierced is nothing compared to having your nipples pierced.

I love having pierced nipples, for reasons stated. Would I do it again? not sure. Maybe whoever did mine sucked, I don’t know.

Not sure what the big deal is about pierced ears. I have multiple piercings in my left ear (since high school), going for 3 in the right side tomorrow. Soon I will be able to wear nice dangly bits in both sides like a proper girl.

My 2 cents.

Hugs and panties, Christine.

Prudence
      Ambassador

Hi KHeart, I got my ears pierced last Dec. I dont regret it at all. A few of my friends asked about it. I told them I did it while on vacation. And I was drunk. I dont remember. They said, but you dont drink. I replied, thats why!  Hugs Pru

Hi KHeart,

Congratulations on your ear piercing.  Happy shopping.

Alice

Congratulations on getting your ears pierced I have had mine pierced for a while sporting a double lobe on both ears and a triple helix on my right ear. I work in a very masculine setting and have never had a single comment.

Anonymous

Woohooo

I got mine done on Saturday.

Two months I’ll be wearing lady earrings, can’t wait.

Caroline

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

K,having pierced ears are great isn’t it. Got mine done a year ago, the X offered to pay for it. Found out latter she was trying to shame me into Quiting CD. Funny thing is now I had a peticure in my collage colors and now trying to come up with a reason to keep the longer nails after football season, in a different color.
      . . Cassie

Hi K thats wonderful you will enjoy trying all the pretty earings and hurting your wallet picking out so many differant ones he he .. I had mine pierced both of them many many years ago wife did one for me to be cool and the next day she went shopping and i did the other  .. She didnt notice for a few hours after she got home .. It made a boss at work upset but he couldnt do anything about it so my plan worked lol ha ha .. Happy for you girl ..

Stephanie Bass

I have been wanting to get mine done but worry that it would be a tell since it is not something that would be inline with my male persona. Maybe someday!

Rebecca, I came out to my current employer during the interview process. I am gender fluid and I’m not totally en femme most of the time. The nature of my job makes skirts, dresses, and heels impractical so wearing feminine earrings is one of the ways I express my feminine self at work. That being said, there are several plain guys that have their ears pierced. Even in the boring, plain Jane, Midwest where I live, guys have both ears done and it’s no big deal. Of course, I wear noticeably feminine earrings which is a bit different since I am out. But some black studs or some small silver hoops wouldn’t seem out of the ordinary at all.

Hugs!

I had my ears pierced years ago by a friend. He was supposedly good at it as he had a couple of pounds all over his face! He was terrible. It hurt and the holes were off center and unequal. Then the right one got infected. I had to take the starter studs out and let them heal and close. For the short time I wore them I received very little comment as it was accepted in my area for men to have piercings.

So twenty years later I wanted to try again, only this time professionally. The girl who did it saw the scar cartilage in the right ear so she had to move the location forward. Good news, that movement brought it to equal the left. She was so good I barely felt anything. The little flower starters were so cute I still wear them all the time putting on danglers only for special occasions.

This time around it has been a positive experience. If you’re hesitant just do it! Guys can wear earrings too. Just get a pair that look like a motorcycle.

Beth

Anonymous

K.

Well done, I’m extremely jealous. It’s on my bucket list….. definitely.

Another box ticked honey.

Grace xx

Yea I wore clippons and never really minded the pinching sensation.  The problem was in losing them like while dressing or combing ones hair. I finally went to a boutique where they were done and with no problem. The clerk doing them suggested some earrings men would wear that might look nice on me. I explained to her I was a cd and always loved earrings. She took time to show me several different kinds with enthusiam and ended up spending another 50 dollars on earring that day in her shop. Well now I have 10 times more selection to choose from. Now I can wear bigger and heavier ones without the fear of falling off.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I’m happy for you.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Pierced ears would be a dream addition to my feminization, but isn’t likely to happen.  My wife has seen various clip ons on my left ear when I have forgotten I was wearing them and forgot to remove them when arriving home.  Let’s just say she’s not a fan.

That being said, the pinching of clip ons or magnetic earrings, and now, my pierceless nipple rings, are a kinda thrilling.

Reading this post, for 2 days, makes me want my ears pierced soooo bad, lol
      However, I did receive the “invisible clip ons” that were mentioned the other day, by Pretty Smart, and I just love them. I can wear them for hours, with no pain or discomfort. I highly recommend them for anyone who cant pierce, or wear normal clipons, like me.
      Hugs, Regi👸💖

I got mine done on June 9. Since I can’t be totally en femme at my job, it’s been an awesome way to express my female self at work. I love wearing feminine earrings and have even learned how to flip them up to wear my hearing protection. My kid is going to get their septum pierced and my wife suggested that I take them so I can get my lobes done a second time. I’m definitely going to do it. I adore the way heavy earrings or some dangly drop earrings feel. I should have done it a long time ago.

Okay, you talked me into it. Thanks Mika.  I should probably get hold of @regine so we can get the two-for-one discount.

Best, Clara

Go for it Clara. I have had mine done for around six or seven years. No one has ever said a thing about them. Only problem is I don’t notice them when wearing them and have forgot three times. Oh well. Stuff happens.

I got my ears pierced about six years ago. A friend of mine took me to the mall to do some shopping and surprised me by taking into Claires jewelry store. She said happy birthday and before I knew it, I was wearing a pair of CZ starter earings!! Bought several other pairs too!!

I’ve had both ears done for a few years now, it makes accessoring an outfit so much easier. Have had some smartarse comments about a guy having both ears pierced but I say you’re got tatts, I got pierced ears, get over it

Thank you for the encouragement! My reticence is due to my job. But maybe this winter.

Thank you for the encouragement Genvieve! Much appreciated. 🙂 My reticence is due to my job. But maybe this winter.

Truth, sister!

Anonymous

Gen,

Thanks for the pep talk. I have wanted my ears pierced since i was 15. I got them done for my 56th birthday. Figured I better get at it or I’ll be 6’ under without doing it!!!

Caroline

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?