- September 14, 2021 at 1:59 pm #543575KHeartParticipantRegistered On: October 1, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 137Has thanked: 431 timesBeen thanked: 850 times
Well, it has been a long time coming, but yesterday I finally decided to get both my lower lobes pierced.
I have been meaning to get them done for ages, but when the complications with the lockdown occurred earlier this year/late last year, and a few family events spread throughout the year that I didn’t want to deal with the extra questioning, I was a little worried that this would be one those things that I would just chicken out of doing because of all the delays.
My wife has been soo supportive in me getting them done, and we even had fun looking at some different designs that would look good for when I’m outside in male persona, as well as all the fun pretty feminine designs for when I’m dressing up.
So, after one day of wearing them, I have to admit that although I’m aware of them on my ears, there hasn’t been any discomfort. I used to wear magnetic studs which after an hour or so, you’d start to become aware of the pinch on your lobes* , and I guess subconsciously I’m still waiting for that to happen, but I’ll get used to that in time.
Overall, I am just really happy now, and I can’t wait until I can start changing the default metal for the pretty designs I have/intend to buy soon. =)
*I used to wear clip-on earrings for all my photos and magnetic studs on occasion when I was outside. I did this for a year and I still think that for those of you who aren’t in a position to get your ears pierced, this is still a great alternative. There are some lovely and elegant looking clip-on designs and hoop earrings you can get. I will say though that when wearing magnetic studs, I would give my ears a little break from time to time, as the pinching did give me a little headache when I would wear for a prolonged amount of time.
Total of 30 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- September 16, 2021 at 1:53 pm #544379Cherri DarlingLadyRegistered On: June 29, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 9Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 34 times
- September 16, 2021 at 5:47 am #544212Nikki DahlLadyRegistered On: July 20, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 132Has thanked: 30 timesBeen thanked: 313 times
I got my ears pierced about six years ago. A friend of mine took me to the mall to do some shopping and surprised me by taking into Claires jewelry store. She said happy birthday and before I knew it, I was wearing a pair of CZ starter earings!! Bought several other pairs too!!
- September 15, 2021 at 5:37 pm #544069Mika MaloneDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 11, 2020Topics: 52Replies: 898Has thanked: 2171 timesBeen thanked: 3481 times
I got mine done on June 9. Since I can’t be totally en femme at my job, it’s been an awesome way to express my female self at work. I love wearing feminine earrings and have even learned how to flip them up to wear my hearing protection. My kid is going to get their septum pierced and my wife suggested that I take them so I can get my lobes done a second time. I’m definitely going to do it. I adore the way heavy earrings or some dangly drop earrings feel. I should have done it a long time ago.
- September 15, 2021 at 8:57 pm #544150Clara CrossLadyRegistered On: December 7, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 459Has thanked: 1296 timesBeen thanked: 2058 times
- September 15, 2021 at 8:53 pm #544148
- September 15, 2021 at 5:29 pm #544063Regine KellyPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 40Replies: 1314Has thanked: 15618 timesBeen thanked: 5883 times
Reading this post, for 2 days, makes me want my ears pierced soooo bad, lol
However, I did receive the “invisible clip ons” that were mentioned the other day, by Pretty Smart, and I just love them. I can wear them for hours, with no pain or discomfort. I highly recommend them for anyone who cant pierce, or wear normal clipons, like me.
- September 15, 2021 at 10:44 am #543970Raquel SmithLadyRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 118Has thanked: 412 timesBeen thanked: 333 times
Pierced ears would be a dream addition to my feminization, but isn’t likely to happen. My wife has seen various clip ons on my left ear when I have forgotten I was wearing them and forgot to remove them when arriving home. Let’s just say she’s not a fan.
That being said, the pinching of clip ons or magnetic earrings, and now, my pierceless nipple rings, are a kinda thrilling.
- September 15, 2021 at 10:27 am #543955
- September 15, 2021 at 8:33 am #543908Deborah SullivanDuchessRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 718Has thanked: 3094 timesBeen thanked: 2922 times
Yea I wore clippons and never really minded the pinching sensation. The problem was in losing them like while dressing or combing ones hair. I finally went to a boutique where they were done and with no problem. The clerk doing them suggested some earrings men would wear that might look nice on me. I explained to her I was a cd and always loved earrings. She took time to show me several different kinds with enthusiam and ended up spending another 50 dollars on earring that day in her shop. Well now I have 10 times more selection to choose from. Now I can wear bigger and heavier ones without the fear of falling off.
- September 15, 2021 at 12:55 am #543784Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 120Replies: 2824Has thanked: 10449 timesBeen thanked: 16017 times
- September 15, 2021 at 12:03 am #543775GenevïēveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 47Replies: 1712Has thanked: 13555 timesBeen thanked: 7106 times
- September 14, 2021 at 11:42 pm #543713Beth GreenLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 27Replies: 455Has thanked: 2406 timesBeen thanked: 2357 times
I had my ears pierced years ago by a friend. He was supposedly good at it as he had a couple of pounds all over his face! He was terrible. It hurt and the holes were off center and unequal. Then the right one got infected. I had to take the starter studs out and let them heal and close. For the short time I wore them I received very little comment as it was accepted in my area for men to have piercings.
So twenty years later I wanted to try again, only this time professionally. The girl who did it saw the scar cartilage in the right ear so she had to move the location forward. Good news, that movement brought it to equal the left. She was so good I barely felt anything. The little flower starters were so cute I still wear them all the time putting on danglers only for special occasions.
This time around it has been a positive experience. If you’re hesitant just do it! Guys can wear earrings too. Just get a pair that look like a motorcycle.
- September 14, 2021 at 8:31 pm #543679Rebecca DuncanDuchessRegistered On: January 28, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 27Has thanked: 67 timesBeen thanked: 53 times
- September 15, 2021 at 5:57 pm #544084Mika MaloneDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 11, 2020Topics: 52Replies: 898Has thanked: 2171 timesBeen thanked: 3481 times
Rebecca, I came out to my current employer during the interview process. I am gender fluid and I’m not totally en femme most of the time. The nature of my job makes skirts, dresses, and heels impractical so wearing feminine earrings is one of the ways I express my feminine self at work. That being said, there are several plain guys that have their ears pierced. Even in the boring, plain Jane, Midwest where I live, guys have both ears done and it’s no big deal. Of course, I wear noticeably feminine earrings which is a bit different since I am out. But some black studs or some small silver hoops wouldn’t seem out of the ordinary at all.
- This reply was modified 3 days ago by Mika Malone.
- September 15, 2021 at 8:37 pm #544143
- September 15, 2021 at 12:09 am #543776GenevïēveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 47Replies: 1712Has thanked: 13555 timesBeen thanked: 7106 times
- September 15, 2021 at 4:37 pm #544051
- September 15, 2021 at 4:35 pm #544050Rebecca DuncanDuchessRegistered On: January 28, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 27Has thanked: 67 timesBeen thanked: 53 times
- September 15, 2021 at 5:13 pm #544056GenevïēveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 47Replies: 1712Has thanked: 13555 timesBeen thanked: 7106 times
- You are welcome sweetie… 😘
For the most part… the problem isn’t with other people, it’s in our own minds… ‘fear‘ of what ‘they’ will think of us. Everyone is entitled to their thoughts and opinions. We all have them. Do not live in Fear…
I am very much a Introvert… was years ago soooo paranoid of what others thought of me… especially about my weight/size. 😥
During the last several years I have come out of my shell, and exponentially over the last year that I have had the good fortune to be a member of the CDH community.
I’m 57 and have come to the realization that life is very short… we don’t think about such things when we are young.
I want to be Happy and Content… of which, I am when I wear my Fab and present my Fem persona.
Please… do not dwell on the ‘thoughts’ of others. Live your life how You want, not how you ‘think’ others expect you to be.
I wish you to be Happy and Content also…
- September 15, 2021 at 8:40 pm #544144Caroline OBrienLadyRegistered On: April 18, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 124Has thanked: 488 timesBeen thanked: 594 times
- September 16, 2021 at 5:29 am #544206
- September 15, 2021 at 5:50 pm #544076
- September 14, 2021 at 7:19 pm #543662Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 2186Has thanked: 27880 timesBeen thanked: 7189 times
Hi K thats wonderful you will enjoy trying all the pretty earings and hurting your wallet picking out so many differant ones he he .. I had mine pierced both of them many many years ago wife did one for me to be cool and the next day she went shopping and i did the other .. She didnt notice for a few hours after she got home .. It made a boss at work upset but he couldnt do anything about it so my plan worked lol ha ha .. Happy for you girl ..
- September 14, 2021 at 6:23 pm #543649Cassie JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 27Replies: 647Has thanked: 1316 timesBeen thanked: 2973 times
K,having pierced ears are great isn’t it. Got mine done a year ago, the X offered to pay for it. Found out latter she was trying to shame me into Quiting CD. Funny thing is now I had a peticure in my collage colors and now trying to come up with a reason to keep the longer nails after football season, in a different color.
. . Cassie
- September 14, 2021 at 3:33 pm #543610LadyRegistered On: April 18, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 124Has thanked: 488 timesBeen thanked: 594 times
- September 14, 2021 at 3:17 pm #543603Vanessa VanReedLadyRegistered On: August 28, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 5Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 72 times
Congratulations on getting your ears pierced I have had mine pierced for a while sporting a double lobe on both ears and a triple helix on my right ear. I work in a very masculine setting and have never had a single comment.
- September 14, 2021 at 3:04 pm #543599Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 52Replies: 3892Has thanked: 4783 timesBeen thanked: 8767 times
- September 14, 2021 at 2:28 pm #543583PrudenceAmbassadorRegistered On: January 7, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 231Has thanked: 923 timesBeen thanked: 890 times
Hi KHeart, I got my ears pierced last Dec. I dont regret it at all. A few of my friends asked about it. I told them I did it while on vacation. And I was drunk. I dont remember. They said, but you dont drink. I replied, thats why! Hugs Pru
- September 14, 2021 at 2:16 pm #543577Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 404Has thanked: 1511 timesBeen thanked: 1963 times
Congrats on getting your ears done. I’ve been thinking of having mine pierced but wonder about family and friends reactions. The problem with clip-on’s is you can easily lose one or two if you’re very active or you catch one when combing your hair. I’ve tried the magnetic ones but they do tend to hurt after a while. Maybe I’ll just get my nipples pierced because no one can see those… lol.
- September 14, 2021 at 8:55 pm #543684Christine WatkinsBaronessRegistered On: August 7, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 59Has thanked: 94 timesBeen thanked: 263 times
From personal experience, having pierced nipples has some fun advantages. The little girls tend to be perkier and bit more sensitive. The down side is that it is not much fun having it done. The process is not like having your ears done. Having your ears pierced is nothing compared to having your nipples pierced.
I love having pierced nipples, for reasons stated. Would I do it again? not sure. Maybe whoever did mine sucked, I don’t know.
Not sure what the big deal is about pierced ears. I have multiple piercings in my left ear (since high school), going for 3 in the right side tomorrow. Soon I will be able to wear nice dangly bits in both sides like a proper girl.
My 2 cents.
Hugs and panties, Christine.
- September 14, 2021 at 7:51 pm #543667Tara JeaneLadyRegistered On: December 12, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 293Has thanked: 1912 timesBeen thanked: 1484 times
They can if you wear tight shirts! HA! LOL!! 🙂
Congrats K! I look forward to getting mine pierced in retirement. I won’t be able to do it due to work, but I do really like my magnetic earrings. If you’re messing with your hair or changing tops, they’ll pop right off though, so be careful!
*kisses* tara 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.