Tagged: 

Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello All,

About 6 months ago I came out to my wife that I like to play dress up in something other than my boring male cloths.
      I started in my teens after seeing my brothers Adult magazines at how erotic woman get to look and this is in the mid 70’s.
      I remember when I got a set of the panties that had Sunday through Saturday printed on them and a bra that I stashed in my bed room.  I use to use water balloons for breast forms and I thought I was in heaven.

I use to keep these in a toy safe that my parents bought me when I was about 8 years old. Well the first embarrassment came when I came home from school one day and and apparently my make do breast forms had sprang a leak and was leaking out of my safe place and my mom noticed while cleaning my room.

As time went by it wasn’t about the eroticism but more about how I felt wearing woman’s clothing. You didn’t have to wear blue jeans, dress pants in boring colors and either a pull over sweater or a button up shirt.

There was this huge variety but not just limited to outer wear but what you got to wear under also. And the colors!! Happy colors, dark colors, sunrise colors and everything in between.

I suppressed most of these desires for my adult life. Maybe occasionally trying on my wife’s cloths over the years but they just didn’t fit well and I felt like this goofy guy that, well you know.

About two years ago I start my own stash.  But I wanted shoes and dresses that fit ME!

I wanted real breast forms, that looked as real as they could, I wanted garters and stockings for my height, I wanted nail polish in the colors I like and to be able to dress like this freely. Im pushing sixty and I have been holding back for 45 years.

My wife has had lesbian friends over the years and she has become very accepting to the LGBT movement that is going on.

So one night I just came out and told her that I like to dress female and not just plan female but girly girl female.  She was a little shocked at first, and then had the usual questions about if I was gay or seeing someone else and I said no but just told her about how I felt.

I was then asked if I would dress for her. My heart at first sank with nervousness and I said I would.
      I went and got my secret stash of 2” open toe heals, black stockings, black bra with forms and my black cocktail dress.

My catwalk was our hallway with the hardwood floors. My heals where clicking as I was trying to do my best feminine walk. I rounded the corner into our living room and presented my self for the first time to anyone, yes 45 years in the making.
      My wife was speechless for a moment and the first thing she said was that my legs looked beautiful and so much better than hers.
      She came up and hugged me, told me that she loved me.

Since then she has bought me five outfits, jackets, bracelets and other accessories.

I only dress about twice a month and now that summer is coming up I can’t really shave my legs or my arms anymore do to my guy friends, but life is good.

I can’t thank my wife enough for her acceptance and support, she is my rock.

So anyhow that’s enough about me.

Hug’s

Paula

Hi Paula, I have been through Salkum several times when I used to take US 12 from I-5 across to Yakima. I suspect it is not exactly the easiest place to crossdress, but then again you never know! I am so happy to hear about how accepting your wife is. Mine is as well, but as you probably know they are the exceptions to the rule. So many of my friends must dress in secret with the fear of being discovered. It is so much freer to be able to do it in the open. I understand where you are coming from as far as when you become Paula. Originally for me it was just erotic, but it has become something totally different. Now when I am in “Paulette mode” I am relaxed, attentive and loving, and can truly explore my feminine side. I look forward to hearing more from you. Hugs, Paulette

Thank you so much Paulette!!!

You are so accurate about the area I live in about how I want to be.

I love your reply and I know what you mean. Us rural CD’s have it tough. There is a local that is a great person but he has chosen to be like me and it is tough to listen about who he is in the local gossip because he was brave enough to come out It bites.
      I just wish we all could be free.

Anonymous

You have a great and supportive wife. My guess is that you have been a great and supportive partner.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Paula wonderful having you here with us. With a supportive wife and a love for dressing this is certainly a place you’ll enjoy being part of . The girls here are helpful and friendly with their advice and tips with a heart for understanding about our passion. Develop beautiful friendships ,share each other’s experiences and know you have us to enjoy here. Welcome .

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Paula and welcome to this wonderful community of caring souls. So happy for the situation you have with your loving SO, she deserves all the love and respect you can give in return. Hang in there locally, the world is changing in regard to our acceptance in it, faster in some areas but slower in others but it continues to come. I believe we all need to do a little pushing of the envelope sometimes to ensure it keeps going in the right direction. ❤️

*** Kayla ***

Trish White
      Baroness

Wow, I hope you know how lucky you are to have the wife you do, I am sooo jealous! Welcome to CDH, you’re absolutely going to love it here Paula. You’ll find all the girls to be very welcoming, caring and accepting. I joined 6 months ago and it’s the best thing I did. Being from a smaller city I had no one to talk to, being one of the girls here has been so good for my sole.

Love,

Trish

Congratulations hun, having an understanding wife is great as mine is also.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Paula,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Paula

Welcome to a very safe and happy place.  Congrats on your bravery to tell your wife. We are very similar in our journeys.  I just told my wife late last year after 22 years of marriage. While she didn’t ask me to do a catwalk 🤣 she did accept me and we are working through how Carole fits kn our relationship.  She has helped me with my wardrobe…has not bought me anything (so waiting for that) and supported me in going to Keystone this year.  Keystone was amazing as I was able to spend 5 days as Carole, learn tons of things, meet an unbelievable amount of fabulous people and have fun.  It was nothing short of life changing .

Im so happy your wife is embracing it and I wish you the best as you work through it.  Life is too short!  Please let me know if I can ever help!

Welcome

carole

Leah
      Baroness

Paula,  you have found yourself a Unicorn.  Congratulations!  She is the minority in ladies that are excepting and supportive of our cross dressing. Keep those open lines of communications going.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Leah.

Hello Paula, welcome to our wonderful site of accepting and knowledgeable people. A Welcome relief to yourself, dressing, and revealing for your wife, and having her acceotance. A big win for you.
      A long journey but great result, and the pressure is released.
      Now you must feel reborn. Perhaps now is the time to suggest a dinner date as Paula, or weekend trip. Further cementing your life together
      Best Wishes
      Jane.

Paula: You are indeed a very fortunate crossdresser. I wish I had that sort of acceptance from my wife but that’s just not in the cards, as I’ve come to understand the depth of her feelings about my femme side. She does seem to accept my going out occasionally dressed, but for a variety of reasons I keep that to a minimum.

Hi Paula,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Paula and welcome.  Wow, is all I can say about your introduction.  Such a wonderful spouse and story.  I wish all of the ladies here could have such a wonderful significant other.  I look forward to reading the forums here and I hope you enjoy them, and add to them as well.  It would also be nice to hear from your SO, on the acceptance and encouragement along with any tribulations or pitfalls there might have been.  Enjoy
      Chrissy

Thanks all that have replied with the great welcome in responses. My Wife is definitely a diamond.
      She bought me a new oriental looking too at a thrift store last week.

Paula

Anonymous

Wonderful story Paula, congratulations on escaping the closet. I am also very lucky to be accepted by my wife and your story sounds so familiar. My wife also says that I have better legs than her but now, never wears skirts or dresses which is quite unnerving. Keep communicating and keep the balance. Katie

Welcome to the girls club. Your wife sounds wonderful.

My wife is the best. She came home today from a thrift store with a new top for me and a night gown.
        Sound bad but it think I need to tell her to slow down buying me clothes. My gurl wardrobe is over taking my guy clothes.

Paula

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Paula

Welcome to CDH! What a great heartwarming introduction! You are so lucky to have a wonderful supportive wife. Treasure that woman, and keep communicating about each other’s feelings.

Hugs,

Lara

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?