Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Angelica
      Lady

Hello ladies,

I am happy to announce that after so many years of struggling to find my own place that I can afford, I am finally going to be moving out of my parents house and I’ll be officially an independent adult! I am so excited for next month. I’ll be moving on February 1st! This is going to be a long 3 weeks. I’ll finally be able to dress up as Angelica whenever I want! Finally I’ll be able to start practicing my makeup routine and I’ll also be getting professional manicures and pedicures done in the future! And I’ll keep my nails beautiful even when I’m in guy mode. No longer will I need to hide any of my clothes. I already have a lot of ideas on how I’m going to decorate my room too! I’ll definitely be decorating it in a more feminine way than my previous room was. There’s a lot of changes coming my way and I guess I’ll have to wait and see how often Angelica will be able to go out in public. All my managers are very supportive of me too so maybe I just might be able to go to work sometimes as Angelica! It’ll be a little awkward at first explaining the situation to other coworkers I haven’t told yet but if management has my back I think I’ll be fine.

Hi Angelica and so happy for you to be on your own good luck girlfriend and have fun practicing with makeup its really fun ..

Stephanie Bass

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

OMG escaping the surveillance state is so freeing!  You’re going to love it.  So happy for you Angelica

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Liberation day has arrived! Enjoy your new life.

Wonderful and good for you Angelica. I went through the same experience years ago when I moved out and once on my own I was liberated. Now no worry about hiding your true self from people and can be the woman you have always wanted

Anonymous

Hi Angelica, congratulations! That’s a huge step and one that I know will really make your heart sing and your spirits soar, as you’ll now be able to be on your own and live as Angelica as often as you want! Enjoy your new place and your new freedom to be you!

Hugs,

Holly

Awesome good for you enjoy your new found freedom to be yourself unencumbered.

Anonymous

Congratulations on taking that important step towards independence! I hope you will soon be able to enjoy living openly and happily as a woman!

Angelica, congrats and good luck on the move into your own place and enjoy the freedom to do your femme activities.

A small bit of advice; Just be leery of the unannounced surprise visit by either one or both of your parents or any other relative.

Hi Angelica

Congratulations on being able to move out.  I am so excited for you!

I have been wanting to do this for a while now as well as I can then dress what I want to whenever I want to.  Hopefully my time is not too far away.

You will be like a little girl on Christmas Day when the day arrives!

Lots of Love,
      Jacinta xoxo

AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

Congratulations on this exciting next step in your life! I wish you the best of luck and hope you find happiness.

hugs Annabeth

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?